• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 24, 2007
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
8.8

1. Sep 2, 2010
    One of the best shows on TV with twists and lots of steamy romance. The character connection on screen works well with the show. You will feel a connection with the characters and can relate with them.
  2. Sep 3, 2010
    The plot twists in this season are just amazing. At times you almost want to yell at the villains on the screen, it pulls you in and takes you for a great ride. Can't wait to see how they pull it together in the next season.
  3. Jan 10, 2011
    There are many television shows that get worse with time, fortunately, Chuck is not one of them. Every season of Chuck gets better. With a plot that covers everything from action to comedy and romance, every viewer will have something to look forward to in Chuck.
  4. Sep 23, 2013
    To me season 3 is when this show hit its peak. This is my favorite season of the 5 and always will be, but for some reason something told me they should have ended the show with this season since it reached its purpose. Unfortunately the last two seasons make this show decline. 10/10 from me.

1. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    The show remains lightweight and occasionally just silly, but it’s also a comedy that's truly tense, a drama with a mythology that rarely gets bogged down.
  2. Because the comedy is so strong, the cast is so likable, and everyone involved so obviously has a passion for making the show as entertaining as it can be, there's a sense of joy around "Chuck" that's infectious.
  3. Reviewed by: James Poniewozik
    The five episodes NBC sent out don't, to my eye, reach the heights Chuck hit toward the end of its season 2 run. But after a major change in the show's premise--rather than being a sad sack nerd dragged into the spy-life, Chuck is now a certified ass-kicker, thanks to getting some superpowered brainwaves--the show successfully changes gears while keeping everything that's best about it.