• Network: Lifetime
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 13, 2008
7.8

1. ChloeC.
    Sep 15, 2008
    This is a very good show. One of my favorites. It doesn't get old.
  2. PaolaL.
    Nov 16, 2008
    I thought the movie was wonderful.
  3. DianaS
    Nov 12, 2009
    I thought Shirley MacLaine was wonderful in this part. The young Coco was a delight to watch. It was great to see a movie about the success of a woman that will be remembered for generations by one word "CHANEL"
  4. JeanineW.
    Sep 17, 2008
    It has been a long time since I have enjoyed a movie of the caliber in a long time. Shirley Macline and Barbors Bobulove=a were excellent, I have watched it three times. Thank You! Thank You.
  5. LilyG.
    Sep 17, 2008
    Coco Chanel was one of the best movies I have seen on Lifetime in a long time. The actors/actresses were superb, the costumes were fantastic, the accents were delightful, not to mention young Coco's second lover was fun to look at :o) I found the movie very well done and informative. Shirley Mclaine did a fantastic job as the elder Coco. You go Shirley!! I watched it twice. Kudos to Coco Chanel was one of the best movies I have seen on Lifetime in a long time. The actors/actresses were superb, the costumes were fantastic, the accents were delightful, not to mention young Coco's second lover was fun to look at :o) I found the movie very well done and informative. Shirley Mclaine did a fantastic job as the elder Coco. You go Shirley!! I watched it twice. Kudos to Lifetime. You should do more movies like this! I read a blog where someone suggested Merrill Streep...and worse yet, DEMI MOORE to play Coco. Ohhh what goes on in people's minds? Expand

1. Reviewed by: Marilyn Moss
    We don't get a great deal of character development, nor do we always get the truth, but with Coco, there is plenty to see and do.
    Bobulova is delightful to watch, playing the younger Coco as winsome, stubborn, independent and gifted. MacLaine, seen always with a cigarette between two fingers, has less screen time, but she commands every minute in which she appears.
  3. MacLaine, who apparently decided not to bother to attempt a French accent, isn't served well by a script that essentially has her introducing flashbacks.