7.1

1. Jul 12, 2011
    Im a USN corpsman and I was really interested in the show. However the first five minutes that i started watching it I was furious and annoyed. 98% of this show is completely fake. I cant even stand to watch it because of how upset I get. Very disappointing especially to someone who works daily in the medical field. If this show continues I hope that they can do better research andIm a USN corpsman and I was really interested in the show. However the first five minutes that i started watching it I was furious and annoyed. 98% of this show is completely fake. I cant even stand to watch it because of how upset I get. Very disappointing especially to someone who works daily in the medical field. If this show continues I hope that they can do better research and get all of the details correct from how uniforms and hair are worn, color of the camel spiders, all the way down to the equipment they use in their "one operating room". I just feel like it's a slap in the face to people who are in the military to not get details correct. Expand
  2. Aug 2, 2011
    Please change my rating score for my comments on 2 August to "0''. I'm new to this site and didn't realize I had to enter a rating score. ... Perhaps the cast could spend a week or two in Afghanistan. That's about all it would take for them to realize how far this show misses the mark. I find this show quite insulting to those of us who served with medical units in Iraq or Afghanistan.

1. Reviewed by: Renee Scolaro Mora
    Jun 22, 2011
    The "medical drama" is far too paltry to sustain the series without ramping up the relevance of the war context.
  2. Reviewed by: Mary McNamara
    Jun 21, 2011
    As if afraid they will be accused of not taking things seriously enough, the creators walk through much of the pilot as if through a minefield, which is to say ver-ry slowly and ver-ry carefully. Not the best pacing considering the subject matter.
  3. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Jun 21, 2011
    Combat Hospital is as bland and generic as its title.