Comedy Bang! Bang! : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
6.0

1. Oct 22, 2014
    Comedy Bang Bang is not merely unfunny, it is the antithesis of humor. It's anti-humor. I've tried to watch CBB on several occasions, and I've never lingered for more than a couple of minutes before switching channels, because it's embarrassingly unfunny, like something produced by untalented highschool drama students who have been falsely reassured by their instructor that they areComedy Bang Bang is not merely unfunny, it is the antithesis of humor. It's anti-humor. I've tried to watch CBB on several occasions, and I've never lingered for more than a couple of minutes before switching channels, because it's embarrassingly unfunny, like something produced by untalented highschool drama students who have been falsely reassured by their instructor that they are supremely talented. The proof of the pudding, however, is in the tasting...and CBB tastes very bad, indeed. Expand
  2. Aug 2, 2016
    I am in complete and utter shock this show has made it several seasons; I couldn't stomach one whole episode. It's not funny in the slightest...IFC, I could entertain an audience better than these guys, and I've never performed a day in my life. Worst of all, you've made Maya Rudolph seem unfunny, which could be the worst crime of all.
    Cancel this show, immediately! Please! Someone! Blargh.
  3. Jan 2, 2013
    This show is pretty bad, despite the fact that it tries so hard. To say it is original or different is to ignore countless better versions of the same material, whether it be on Adult Swim or around the web. Look no farther than "Between Two Ferns", created by the same guy, to find celebrity faux-interviews done much better. The host is not funny. The DJ is not funny. Combined they takeThis show is pretty bad, despite the fact that it tries so hard. To say it is original or different is to ignore countless better versions of the same material, whether it be on Adult Swim or around the web. Look no farther than "Between Two Ferns", created by the same guy, to find celebrity faux-interviews done much better. The host is not funny. The DJ is not funny. Combined they take annoying to anew level. Aside from the guest stars (whose talents are mostly wasted by bad material), there is nothing to recommend this show. If you want edgy comedy, try Check It Out with Dr. Steve Brule or even Portlandia. Expand
  4. May 26, 2015
    This show isn't funny at all. at best it's mediocre. I have tried to watch it multiple times but its impossible to get more than two minutes in before the terrible jokes make me change channels.
  5. Jan 2, 2014
    This show can try all it wants, but the truth is that there is almost no sign of comedy anywhere. The ideas behind the show are even worse. I never really liked IFC's shows, but this one goes below any standard.
  6. Aug 29, 2015
    I have to try too hard to laugh at this show. I know they get some great guests but laughter should be involuntary and it has never happened for me while watching. It's as predictable as Gilligan's Island.
    Not a prude and I have a great sense of humor (like saying I'm not a racist) but it just never makes me even chuckle. Sorry Comedy Bang Bang but I can't put the effort into watching your show any more. Too much work on my part!!
  7. May 22, 2017
    How this show managed to attract the stars who guest and last 5 seasons is beyond me. Some of Reggie Watts' concoctions make me giggle, but watching this show is painful. The premise seems to be people pretending that they're funny when the joke is that they're not particularly. Zach Galifinakis played this premise out so much better with Between Two Ferns. I want to like the show basedHow this show managed to attract the stars who guest and last 5 seasons is beyond me. Some of Reggie Watts' concoctions make me giggle, but watching this show is painful. The premise seems to be people pretending that they're funny when the joke is that they're not particularly. Zach Galifinakis played this premise out so much better with Between Two Ferns. I want to like the show based solely on the impressive list of guest stars (kudos to whomever convinced them to come on the show, that's a feat in and of itself). But... wow. Just not comedy or bang bang happening here. Expand
  8. Aug 3, 2016
    a coworker played this show in the work truck for an hour. I never even giggled or smiled once. The show was so bad that I was compelled to create an account on this website just to review it and talk about how horrific it is. This show is absolutely the saddest excuse for "comedy" I've ever heard. It was TERRIBLE. I've never been so bored and disappointed in my life. How ANYONE findsa coworker played this show in the work truck for an hour. I never even giggled or smiled once. The show was so bad that I was compelled to create an account on this website just to review it and talk about how horrific it is. This show is absolutely the saddest excuse for "comedy" I've ever heard. It was TERRIBLE. I've never been so bored and disappointed in my life. How ANYONE finds this pathetic childish nonsense funny is beyond me. It is NOT funny, trust me. anyone who somehow enjoys this show is just plain dumb. It sounds like a horribly unprepared high school project. It was so bad that I literally became angry at hope stupid those moronic hosts are. They should quit and go hang themselves for being complete comedic failures. the fact that a few thousand people actually think this show is funny is the reason why our world is screwed. After an hour of suffering through this show, I now know what hell feels like. The hosts of this show should just kill themselves. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME listening to this verbal diarrhea. not even a retarded child could possibly find it funny in any way. I rate this sad excuse for a podcast a zero out of ten. 0/10. I wish I could rate it lower than a zero. It's so unfunny that it makes you forget what funny is. I'm astonished that they have even one single listener. jesus christ what a horrible "show". If any of you idiots like this show, you simply don't understand comedy. GOD what a disaster it is. It's worse than a nuclear bomb exploding in your ears. ZERO out of TEN. Expand
  9. Jun 25, 2017
    I just started watching this show and I realized I had to warn other people. With "Comedy" in the name, not one, but twice, I kept waiting for the humor to start, but, alas, no such luck. It was embarrassing to watch and I feel sorry for the many guest stars that come on.

1. Reviewed by: Stephen Puddicombe
    Jun 2, 2016
    All in all, fans of Comedy Bang! Bang! should rest easy, knowing that the show continues to hit all the right beats. With a brilliantly eclectic list of guests to come, ranging from rapper T-Pain to comedian Nathan Fielder (from Nathan For You), season 5 promises to continue to surprise and amuse.
  2. Reviewed by: Robert Lloyd
    Jun 7, 2012
    Though it does not seem to be entirely scripted, it is (as opposed to the rambling podcast) highly organized and includes invented guests alongside those appearing as not necessarily reliable versions of themselves.
  3. Reviewed by: Keith Staskiewicz
    Jun 7, 2012
    It's an oddity, but the comfortable looseness makes up for the fact that it's really about nothing in particular.