Criminal Minds : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
8.2

1. Josh
    Jun 15, 2009
    This is a horrible show. It's so unrealistic it's sick, I actually had to finish watching the episode that I saw just to make sure it wasn't a parody....
  2. Mar 22, 2013
    It is occasionally interesting, but too often so preposterous and unlikely that it can be confused with parody. Weak writing, cliche-laden stories, another dull crime drama.
  3. BeverlyM
    Apr 16, 2006
    Each show has become progressively worse. Graphic displays of violence have substituted for good writing. Shame on the writers of this show!! Mandy was more interesting in "Dead Like Me," and tell Thomas looks more constipated than creative.
  4. JB
    Jan 1, 2010
    Bad acting. Unrealistic. Overly stereotypical characters. Overly sterotypical story lines. No attempt to even try to pretend to adhere to actual crime scene protocol,
  5. JMac
    Feb 5, 2007
    Terrible show that uses sick, gratuitous violence to attract viewers. How ironic, though...the heroes harp on about our twisted society while depending on it for the all-important ratings. Predictably, February sweeps will see a surge in disturbing images involving young, blonde women.
  6. ElizabethF.
    Nov 17, 2005
    This show is awful. The characters are absolutely wooden. The lines that they drone are so pathetic that music has to play constantly in the background- the crime show equivalent of a laughtrack. I hope that this show gets cancelled soon, because there is nothing else to watch on the other networks in that time slot.
  7. ZacR.
    Oct 4, 2007
    Man, I can't believe this CRAP!
  8. BennyT
    Jul 4, 2006
    Pretentious! Mandy Patinkin should've stayed with Chicago Hope. Victims in this series are usually more intelligent than the "smart" investigators. what a shame.
  9. JoeS
    May 15, 2006
    Watching Mandy's face is a study in how cats look before they barf!
  10. ProVice
    Feb 7, 2007
    Such ignorantly manufactured socialist junk should be deceased straight to the trash bin and forgotten. Watching this propatainment should be a crime, and, indeed, is so, morally and intellectually.
  11. SusanZ.
    Mar 14, 2007
    I've watched Criminal Minds for the last time. Episode tonight could be used for terrorist propaganda. You should be ashamed. I thought CBS had more class than NBC.
  12. BuddyL
    Oct 22, 2008
    Bad writing, wooden actors.Predictable stories I'm not surprised this is on CBS. This makes Matlock look exciting.
  13. BMack
    Dec 12, 2007
    This show is full of bad actors especially that dorky guy who wears his gun on his front pocket and the lead dude who has ZERO personality . . . the story lines are cool but that's it.
  14. Mar 5, 2012
    Another exploitation of a modern mania. Paranoia, or rather a unique sort of officially-dependent misanthropy is deliberately proliferated by this program by means of some serious wikipedia copying and pasting (of the 'Big Bang Theory' variety). The majority of the show's content can be categorized into two segments: the first is the 'look on and be amazed by the unlimited abundance ofAnother exploitation of a modern mania. Paranoia, or rather a unique sort of officially-dependent misanthropy is deliberately proliferated by this program by means of some serious wikipedia copying and pasting (of the 'Big Bang Theory' variety). The majority of the show's content can be categorized into two segments: the first is the 'look on and be amazed by the unlimited abundance of information our characters can flawlessly summon forth!' effect. This effect emphasizes the authority of the characters for the purpose of optimizing the impact of the second segment; the 'judgement'. These implied defamations of basic stereotypical models usually take the form of contemporary slang ('scumbag'). This casual format works to bring the average viewer, who was before somewhat alienated by all that sciency mumbo jumbo, into cahoots with the super-investigators, so that now the viewer feels that he/she is not some ignorant couch accessory, but a respected apprentice whose knowledge and experience is such that one needs not speak down to them. Now that the laymen have been established as empowered (also ego-vested/complacent) passengers of the Mystery Mobile, they are ready to face and demask all those ghouls and goblins of the world. What before was a boogey man hidden beneathe the bed, is now seen to be but a sad little pedaphile who, himself, was molested by his grandfather, oh, and on christmas, oh yeah and in front of his whole family... who were laughing, and, and they all molested him too! And then they all commited suicide, while laughing and molesting him. See, that right there is Criminal Mind GOLD!
    But no need to worry. Our faithful team of government employees is here to help protect us innocent PTA members from that writhing mass of terror scratching constantly at our windows. On a serious note, however, I must say that I believe this show and many other forms of media sharing in its business ethics and philosophy are, even now, proving greatly detrimental to the state of mental health in our society. You think that is a little overboard, but I would encourage you to look at the ratings these shows get. Every bit of stimuli the human mind receives is a drop in the bucket, and modern media has devoted itself to concentrating its drops as much as possible. If ever you are in wonder about the causes of the epidemic of antipathy and contempt we now see manifesting itself via physical violence (in the physically minded) or by suicide (in the introvert), perhaps you might then look into the impact stimuli like these massively broadcast messages can have.
  15. Jul 5, 2015
    "Criminal Minds" may feel pleasant when it comes to performing, but it's unnecessarily violent and occasionally illogical. This is nothing but a generic procedural, who gets dumbed down by sloppy direction and bad narration.

Big talent meets weak script and every TV crime cliche known to prime time.
    It's not a cool-science show, but its crimes blur together with what we already see on the ''CSI" series, and its supporting cast is indistinct.
    It's kind of good.