• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 22, 2004
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10
5.8

1. Mar 29, 2013
    It's my least favourite of the CSI franchise. I'm still annoyed at CBS for cancelling CSI: Miami in favour of this show. It was okay for a while but now we're in season 10 it just bores me and at best, I'm indifferent to the characters.
  2. Oct 4, 2011
    After watching 3 episodes, I will not waste any more time on it. The entire CSI franchise is cheesy, low witted rubbish, whose box sets should be recycled to make other products. The quicker the better.
  3. Feb 12, 2013
    CSI: NY is simply awesome! I mean even here in Hong Kong it is very popular. The actors are excellent and the storylines are brilliant. Much better than Castle or CSI Miami. The place of shooting is so professional and all stories make complete sense. It is very impressing indeed!
  4. Mar 12, 2011
    CSI:NY Is the best csi version on tv currently. It doesn't have that cheese that miami has or that ultra-seriousness las vegas has. CSI NY has stellar acting by gary sinise, jo danville, melina Kanakaredes, carmine giovinazzo, hill harper, robert joy, vanessa ferlito. The only thing that makes this show bad is anna belknap, who replaced the wonderful vanessa ferlito. Because of her, i give the show an 8 but still

CSI NY ROCKS!

1. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Jul 17, 2013
    "CSI: NY" is a big disappointment, even if you're a diehard fan of the "CSI" formula. It's a groggy, overly atmospheric, and grim series that works much too hard to evoke "the city that never sleeps." [22 Sep 2004]
  2. Reviewed by: Sarah Rodman
    Jul 17, 2013
    Serves up spine-tingling chills with its moody, noirish visuals and grimly efficient leads. [22 Sep 2004]
  3. Reviewed by: Sid Smith
    Jul 17, 2013
    Your tolerance for all this may depend on how many crime procedurals you need on your calendar. For some, this one may prove one too many. [22 Sep 2004]