• Network: Starz
  • Series Premiere Date: Apr 12, 2013
  • Season #: 1 , 2
7.6

1. Apr 28, 2013
    poorly edited and ill structured script damaging the show.Writers trying to add magical view to well known and scientist is totally insane.Had the origin to be a decent show but writers were unable to back the fan expectation and i don't see a chance this show will renewed.
  2. Jun 29, 2013
    There's a new breed of TV that throws out all the old tropes. Unfortunately Da Vinci's Demons knows nothing of this. It's old school, patronizing TV straight from the 90s. It wants to be liked so much it ends up being pathetic. Such a great concept gone to waste.
  3. Jun 30, 2013
    Come on, seriously? I've watched three episodes of this and i don't even know how and why. Maybe the show can be good if you want to laugh at...at...just everything you see in the show. But if i want to laugh i'd just go with some comedies like louis c.k, parks and recreation, arrested development and so on. Usually i don't want to laugh watching something that is supposed to be a drama.

Also, i find that the da vinci's actor it was just bad and without an inch of charisma.
  4. Apr 14, 2013
    Like many other shows, this one suffers of underbudget production problems, dubious acting, as well as a superficial approach that tries to please too many audiences.
  5. May 12, 2013
    Pretty low budget, reminds me of Merlin but with nakedness, maybe they should have worked out beforehand if they wanted to make an adult drama or a kids show. Its just lacking in all areas really, acting, plot....................
  6. May 11, 2013
    I am disappointed with this show. I wrote a historical fiction about Lorenzo Medici so I know a lot about them. None of this show is historically correct. Lorenzo wasn't even the patron to Leonardo he was to Michael Angelo though. The actors seem too British to me and not at all Italian. Historically Lorenzo's brother, Giuliano, was murdered at 17. It is what I call fluff, sex and violence using a low budget. The Borgias have better actors and cosutmes while staying more true to historical fact. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    May 3, 2013
    To work, this overheated alchemy needs a magnetic Leo, but Tom Riley is miscast--too smart-alecky and brash. [13 May 2013, p.46]
  2. Reviewed by: Geoff Berkshire
    Apr 15, 2013
    While the first two episodes of "Da Vinci" are overly convoluted, the action moves at such a rapid pace and unfolds with such giddy enthusiasm that it's easy to just sit back and enjoy the ride.
  3. Reviewed by: Gail Pennington
    Apr 12, 2013
    Its real appeal should be to viewers who like their TV history entertainingly out there.