• Network: TNT
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 13, 2012
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3
7.3

1. Jun 15, 2012
    Basedupon the first 2 episodes it seems to be a pretty well done show. It had a lot of twists and turns I had come to expect from the original and can't wait to see the rest of the episodes this season.
  2. Jun 15, 2012
    Just watched the two first episodes and so far so good!! It is very well acted, the plot is great too. I am hooked for now. Will see what the next episodes reserve us.
  3. Jun 17, 2012
    Based on the June 13 Dallas pilot, this is looking to be an excellent continuation of the series. Excellent balance of old and new cast. Look forward to Wednesday nights joining the Ewing family!
  4. Apr 10, 2013
    The second season of Dallas is really rocking. It is a breath of fresh air. dallas1954. Truly glad to see it and hope that it will be around for a while. Great revival of the who shot J.R. from a few years ago. I will miss Larry Hagman, but I see that the show will and can go on without him.
  5. Jun 17, 2012
    i loved it! the old actors were great!!! i am sure that if we give them time also the new one will be great!!i think they should bring also the others in to the show more...Lucy,Ray, Cliff, Pam...
  6. Jun 22, 2012
    In a world where so many shows are just another cop or doctor show, this one glistens with life. Finally a show about oil, energy, business and family that is constantly exciting and relevant. And yes JR rocks. :)
  7. Jun 22, 2012
    This just could be the series that gets me to return as a viewer to television. After numerous years of having to endure trash reality television and tired talent competitions and having all but thrown out my flat screen television, it is great to finally see a series that brings back a sense of dramatic fun to the medium. Hagman, Duffy and Grey all demonstrate a sense of timeless acting chops that blend beautifully with the new set of actors on the show. The sets, storyline and acting is classic Dallas at it best! Bravo TNT & Bravo for having the vision to once again alter the landscape of television with Dallas! Expand
  8. Aug 13, 2012
    Excellant right out of the gate! I was not sure what to expect from a "new" Dallas, since the old one was so beloved but I was not disappointed! Great cast! All the intrigue, threats,scheming, and back stabbing that we have come to expect in these families that we love to watch! Great cast! Wonderful wiritng! I never miss an episode! Love it!
  9. Nov 20, 2012
    From the pilot, it starts with a bang and stays there. After the third episode, you seem to forget that this is a remake and instead soak up the old school Dallas intrigue, back-stabbing and great writing. The acting veterans help balance out the younger actors mediocre acting and the show just makes you want more. This is a definite keeper and a must see for 2012.
  10. Apr 4, 2013
    This is a great show with lots of twist and turns and you cannot guess what will happen. If you liked the old series you will only have one regret and that is JR is not there to trump all the other deals. John Ross Jr. is stepping up to the plate and we will see if he has what it takes to keep the show moving.
  11. Apr 29, 2013
    So glad that Dallas is back. It has the makings of a great epic drama. Well written and beautifully filmed. The first season lacked good usage of Sue Ellen.
  12. Apr 19, 2014
    I am so tired of police and doctor shows. In my search for good drama, I happened upon the latest incarnation of "Dallas" and am now a fan. The old cast of Patrick Duffy and LInda Gray are still great and the addition of Josh Henderson, Julie Gonzalo, and the others are perfect for the show. Standing out are the genius of Mitch Pileggi and Judith Light.
  13. Apr 19, 2014
    I still don't get it why the new Dallas gets so many negative reviews and why some say that it's not plausible. Lemme clarify this for you: it's a tv show (soap), you phuckwits.

1. Reviewed by: Daniel Goldberg
    Jun 18, 2012
    The newer additions to the cast don't have much of a presence beyond their plot roles, yet somehow manage to occupy a majority of the screen time. As a result, the new Dallas acquires the brashness of an impostor laying claim to a vast family fortune.
  2. Reviewed by: Rick Porter
    Jun 15, 2012
    The new Dallas isn't a game-changer, but it's a solidly built, easy-to-take soap that does right by its predecessor.
  3. Reviewed by: Ellen Gray
    Jun 14, 2012
    [Larry Hagman's eyebrows] are the most contemporary thing about the "new" Dallas, which otherwise looks and feels like a chunk of the '80s trapped in amber.