6.7

1. Nov 16, 2013
    Please ......please.......please continue this series I would like to see what happens when Louis goes to America if he fines his old bandleader and starts a new band. Also if his girlfriend finds Louie in America and how their relation fairs in America............please continue the story!!!

I Love this series, and want more I have watched it about five times, I love the music
    the acting the actors. Please continue the series! Expand
  2. Nov 27, 2013
    I have not had more enjoyment, nor my wife, from anything on television, as good as this. The writing is superb, the acting, impressive, and the cast, Oh, the cast. This begs to be a series.......Please? I think Angel Colby is incredible. Jenna Coleman is absolutely wonderful, and John Goodman was very intense. My mind kept wondering where the storyline would go, and it never disappointed me. The photography and lighting was excellent, and the patinas on all the old buildings just added to the era feel of the movie. Costumes were perfect. The whole thing was grand. I Loved it. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Michael Starr
    Oct 21, 2013
    While Dancing On the Edge features what should be a compelling story, acted by a top-notch cast underscored by a terrific jazz soundtrack, it’s not quite as riveting as I expected.
  2. Reviewed by: Jon Caramanica
    Oct 18, 2013
    [A] dignified and sometimes moving mini-series.
  3. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Oct 18, 2013
    Many of the people we meet in the cast are good guys, which gives Dancing a hopeful tone, even when the odds go the other way. We want the folks who deserve it to win, and so does the show.