Date My Ex: Jo & Slade : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Jul 21, 2008
3.2

1. tanyaz
    Apr 4, 2009
    I think slade and jo are great i love the show andi think slade is very strong and sensitive young man.
  2. JohnB
    Nov 14, 2008
    This Jo is not very good looking. These guys that fawn over her have no self esteem or respect for themselves. They just want their 15 mintues of fame. I agree with the many other comments that the British girl is the best looking. I give this a ZERO.
  3. CathyR.
    Oct 24, 2008
    Why Bravo would dedicate a show to two self-absorbed, shallow, unlikable human beings is a mystery to me. Perhaps the biggest mystery is why anyone would care enough to watch it. They are the type of people who make my stomach turn. Please inform these people that their 15 minutes are up and to go do something constructive with their lives.
  4. andrea
    Oct 15, 2008
    Very insulting that these ppl were allowed to use bravo at all for this ridiculous show! This kind of show only works if the girl is actually considered a "prize", but why would any of those mostly sweet guys want to date jo, an older woman with issues and an ex hanging around, is beyond me. Did you happen to notice the snow boots jo was already wearing for her "surprise" snow date? Such Very insulting that these ppl were allowed to use bravo at all for this ridiculous show! This kind of show only works if the girl is actually considered a "prize", but why would any of those mostly sweet guys want to date jo, an older woman with issues and an ex hanging around, is beyond me. Did you happen to notice the snow boots jo was already wearing for her "surprise" snow date? Such a dumb show. katy and mya both very cute would of been better "prize" girls for these boys and you could tell how all the guys would light up when they came over with jo. Jo and Slade should get real jobs and stop trying to sponge off whatever little fame they have gotten from the oc. And another thing, how dare she call katy and complain that she is too good to finish her date with the boy at the skeet shoot, what a creep she is!!!!! Expand
  5. judyb.
    Sep 9, 2008
    Slade is so creepy and Jo is not that good looking.
  6. ijkh
    Sep 7, 2008
    Slade tries to hard to be young with his shiny logo t-shirts and stupid berets. Leave that look for the younger guys because you look ridiculous Slade.You look old and tired with gray hairs sticking out of your head and beard.YOU act like a little **** instead of a man. Jo would not be hanging out with you if you had no money tomorrow. You're an old fool. I can't believe Slade Slade tries to hard to be young with his shiny logo t-shirts and stupid berets. Leave that look for the younger guys because you look ridiculous Slade.You look old and tired with gray hairs sticking out of your head and beard.YOU act like a little **** instead of a man. Jo would not be hanging out with you if you had no money tomorrow. You're an old fool. I can't believe Slade is 42 in a room full of guys in their 20's and Slade is still trying to compete with the younger guys. Pathetic old fool is still trying to trick Joe into getting back with him. Move on Slade, you're pathetic. Expand
  7. JanS.
    Sep 6, 2008
    I too get angry watching this show. I honestly don't know why I waste my time....maybe to watch Jo try to be sexy(not), try to be coy (not), try to sing (omg), and lie( this she does do very well.
  8. HeidiE.
    Sep 5, 2008
    Who do they think they are to use these guys on these stupid dates and then Surprise slade wants the jo back! very dumb!! i feel insulted and i think that everyone is owed an apology for this show. Werent there any other better ways for the publicity of her dumb album. That pop music isnt even in anymore, country is hot not this stuff she is supposed to be promoting. I think jo is way to Who do they think they are to use these guys on these stupid dates and then Surprise slade wants the jo back! very dumb!! i feel insulted and i think that everyone is owed an apology for this show. Werent there any other better ways for the publicity of her dumb album. That pop music isnt even in anymore, country is hot not this stuff she is supposed to be promoting. I think jo is way to old to try to be playing these guys like shes a cute 19yr old when shes not. I think katy and mya are so cute but so staged too. I used to like slade on oc houswives and i thought more of jo too, but not anymore. What a let down. (oh yeah and those stupid date boxes and how katy always calls jo a princess makes me actually sick) Why would any of these guys want to date jo anyway, maybe she should be in voice, dance lessons and definately a new skin regimen and workout! One other thing to is she is trying to be too tan doesnt look good on her. Those knit hats and scarves are sooo awful, and jo is always carrying that big empty purse (big deal) They must be sooo broke to have to do this crap its ridiculous. Expand
  9. CarolM.
    Sep 5, 2008
    When Slade put himself in the middle it ended reality TV for me. What a jerk! Jo doesn't deserve the nice guys that she had to choose from.
  10. KathleenJ.
    Sep 4, 2008
    Jo is just as bad as she was on Housewives. She has changed by removing her breast implants, tons of added make up, breaki g out in too many zits. Make up can t cover! Last show thought I e guy was going to pop ripe one 4 her! Slade is the I only 1 who really wants her! As a daddy figure & a sick think w/ 20izh acne troubled brainless "girls" he can control. It's obvious he's Jo is just as bad as she was on Housewives. She has changed by removing her breast implants, tons of added make up, breaki g out in too many zits. Make up can t cover! Last show thought I e guy was going to pop ripe one 4 her! Slade is the I only 1 who really wants her! As a daddy figure & a sick think w/ 20izh acne troubled brainless "girls" he can control. It's obvious he's not about 2 let going. Up needs a cute 16 - 18 yr old. Even the they may B to mature plus intellegent. She should go thru college a coule more x's & sees dermatologist!!! Expand
  11. AprilT.
    Sep 2, 2008
    Jo sucks! and Slade is disrespectful and a complete jerk. What Slade did, to put himself into the equation is unacceptable! I didn't think "Date my EX" meant that Jo was to date her actual EX!
  12. EmM.
    Aug 26, 2008
    Jo and Slade you just need to get back together already!!! I feel sorry for the poor guys that had to go through this. CRAZY!!
  13. AlC.
    Aug 26, 2008
    I am giving this a vote of 1 only because of the hot English chick. Jo and Slade are not celebrities and are in fact the most shallow, self centered individuals I have ever seen. Jo has a decent body but those zits on her face she is trying to cover are nasty. Slade is a mystery; what does this tool do for a living? The show really sucks but I keep tuning in to see the little hot English I am giving this a vote of 1 only because of the hot English chick. Jo and Slade are not celebrities and are in fact the most shallow, self centered individuals I have ever seen. Jo has a decent body but those zits on her face she is trying to cover are nasty. Slade is a mystery; what does this tool do for a living? The show really sucks but I keep tuning in to see the little hot English chick (Myia???)! I loved the Real Housewives but thought that Jo was a loser from the start. I cannot believe they talked you into doing this show. Do a show around Myia and that will be a hit for me. These two deserve each other. Expand
  14. CarlL.
    Aug 20, 2008
    This may just be the worst premise/ worst show ever... as TL said... time I'll never get back, and I feel dumber for watching. Jo De La Rosa is a non-entity.
  15. LindsayH.
    Aug 19, 2008
    Boring. I watched 5 minutes of this show and simply COULD NOT watch any more. Who are Jo and Slade, anyway? Who cares?
  16. SteveS.
    Aug 19, 2008
    This show is sooo stupid i actually get angry watching it...i cant stand katys voice!! And jo seems to think she is soo cute and cant do certain dates...makes me sick cause she is so average and a wannabe diva. myia on the other hand is gorgeous and I'm sorry she is associated with them'
  17. AndyW.
    Aug 12, 2008
    Ugh!!! She wasn't even interesting on Orange County Housewives.
  18. PL.
    Aug 11, 2008
    Slade sucked as a needy boyfriend and fiance - now he sucks as a watch dog, not-over-her, matchmaker - time watching I will never get back - bummer.
  19. KathyT.
    Aug 11, 2008
    This is the worst reality show I have ever seen! Jo has no talent and acts like she doesn't have a brain in her head. What makes her so special? Slade has no talent either. Don't understand why this show exists!
  20. lynnc.
    Aug 8, 2008
    Vain. Not interesting. Not genuine.
  21. EricaF
    Aug 3, 2008
    I love this show! The on screen chemistry is great, especially between Jo and Slade. It is the ONE summer show i actually weekly tune into. Very good.
  22. MissyM.
    Jul 26, 2008
    I really enjoyed the first episode. It seems to me that Slade has a deep resentment towards ALL OF THE GUYS. I understand he only wants the best for Jo but there is a thin line between obsession and really wanting the best for someone. I wish everyone the very best of luck in the future and look forward to the next episode.
  23. GraceW.
    Jul 25, 2008
    Horrible A reality show - badly written - horrible acting
    Jul 22, 2008
    I'm saddened that these three fame seekers were given this venue by Bravo to further their thirst to foist their shallow and talentless personalities on the slumbering public. I used to convince myself that Bravo had at least a modicum of style and foresight in their development and programming departments. How sad to see that they've gone the way of those more youth oriented I'm saddened that these three fame seekers were given this venue by Bravo to further their thirst to foist their shallow and talentless personalities on the slumbering public. I used to convince myself that Bravo had at least a modicum of style and foresight in their development and programming departments. How sad to see that they've gone the way of those more youth oriented stations ala MTV, VH-1 and "E" with their cringe-producing programming choices that bring us the fascinating lives of the Kardashian family, Duhnise Richards and the Lo-Han Clan. Way to go Bravo! Nothing like keeping the conversation elevated!! Expand

1. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Tanner Stransky
    This romantic battle would be just another unremarkable dating show if not for Slade's unnervingly entertaining presence; he comes off as a filthy combo of daddy and ex-lover. [25 Jul 2008, p.63]
  2. Though it is mildly interesting to watch the reality monster consume its own tail for a few minutes, I'd frankly rather spend an hour blotting my lip gloss.
  3. There isn't a person on this show selling anything more compelling than shallow vanity.