- Summary: Is love blind? In this reality show, contestants are put in a pitch dark room and try to discover if love is really blind.
- Genre(s): Reality, Game Show
- Show Type: Between Seasons
- Season 1 premiere date: Jul 20, 2009
- Episode Length: 60
- Air Time: 11:55 PM
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 9 out of 9
Mixed: 0 out of 9
Negative: 0 out of 9
Jul 1, 2013This show isn't a really bad show, but I can not get myself to give it many points because ultimately it gives a sad example of how picky a lot of people have become. People are taught that nothing but the perfect partner is good enough for them and that you need to feel this magic 'spark' to connect. Even if you hardly know someone. This is what people have been spoon fed for decades.
When it is dark they often feel a connection, but when ultimate moment in the show comes and the people see their candidate of choice, the final decision is often based on the exterior of the person. He is too young. She is too fat. He misses that manly jawline. She is black-haired.
The only good thing about this is that those people will hopefully never get any kids and thus remove themselves from the gene-pool.
Perhaps Darwin wasn't so wrong after all?… Expand