• Network: NBC
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
8.0

1. GimmeABreakYougottabekidding
    Jan 11, 2006
    This is at the top of the screen on January 11, 2006 - "The average user rating for this TV Show is 8.1 out of 10 (based on 195 Votes). " I guess it just shows that the majority of people who read internet sites about lame shows, LIKE LAME SHOWS. The REAL people are out reading MSNBC or CNN.COM.
  2. SaraD
    Mar 24, 2006
    I love this kind of game show where everyone in the family can get involved and play. Keep it up Howie..
  3. JasonK
    Mar 2, 2006
    Mildly entertaining for one brief watch in order to figure out the point of the show but overall, dull with ridiculous attempts at suspense. The editing is amatuerish, the lighting boring even with the motion fixtures, the set is just stupid and the banker hidden in shadows? I bet he's actually playing solitaire up there as the show's computer decides what to offer. I predict it Mildly entertaining for one brief watch in order to figure out the point of the show but overall, dull with ridiculous attempts at suspense. The editing is amatuerish, the lighting boring even with the motion fixtures, the set is just stupid and the banker hidden in shadows? I bet he's actually playing solitaire up there as the show's computer decides what to offer. I predict it will be off the air within a month. J Expand
  4. JasonMalaprop
    Sep 8, 2006
    There are many great shows out there, and Deal or No Deal is an exception. It's awesome. If you haven't seen it yet, it's a must-watch. The electronic and DVD games are good buys as well.
  5. SamH
    Jan 1, 2006
    Found it to be a very exciting show. I got hooked on it immediately but can't seem to find it on TV anymore. I hope it returns--soon!
  6. ShannaG
    Jan 17, 2006
    Loved it and am applying to be a contestant.
  7. LorettaL
    Oct 30, 2006
    I never miss a show,its a must to see,best show on tv,Howie is a brilliant host,i find myself talking to my tv,(as if the contestant is going to hear me)gigglinnnnnnnn,to put on a show that makes peoples hopes and dreams come true,is a miracle,its funny,loving and I believe the LORD will Bless this show and keep it going forever...its every day people pulling together hoping for the very I never miss a show,its a must to see,best show on tv,Howie is a brilliant host,i find myself talking to my tv,(as if the contestant is going to hear me)gigglinnnnnnnn,to put on a show that makes peoples hopes and dreams come true,is a miracle,its funny,loving and I believe the LORD will Bless this show and keep it going forever...its every day people pulling together hoping for the very best for the contest, Howie your the Best.... God Bless.....a devoted fan of the show.....a canadian gal.(smiling) Expand
  8. ShirleyH
    Jan 4, 2006
    Please put it back on the air. Howie is a great host.The game is fun but its on the same time as Price is Right so we switch back and forth.
  9. LindaS
    Mar 9, 2006
    One of the best entertaining shows I have seen in a long time. Our family and friends love it as well.
  10. KarenP
    Apr 29, 2006
    My kids can't wait to watch this show. We are putting in to try and be on the show and we can't wait. It's an awesome show to see if you have never watched it.
  11. VictoriaA
    Feb 4, 2007
    I love the show, especially Howie Mandel being the host. The only draw back to me is when some of these individuals, act out of character, screaming, yelling, acting crazy, going over board, it turns me off, example, one woman who kept slapping Howie back side, I did not find it was approriate, if a man did this to this female, boy, it would have being another story. VICTORIA
  12. leonardp
    Feb 9, 2007
    it to hard to vote on your 5 cases on the internet
  13. KittyS
    Dec 23, 2005
    This show is addictive. But the biggest problem is trying to explain the rules to people. I work in a bar and I put this on every night. Most people don"t understand why no one takes the cases when they hit a big number. Even if you explain that the cases that are opened are not available in the end. I think it's a refreshing idea. We need more game shows instead of reality tv. Those This show is addictive. But the biggest problem is trying to explain the rules to people. I work in a bar and I put this on every night. Most people don"t understand why no one takes the cases when they hit a big number. Even if you explain that the cases that are opened are not available in the end. I think it's a refreshing idea. We need more game shows instead of reality tv. Those were the original reality shows and people just love to see other people win big. Plus Howie Mandel is terrific!. Expand
  14. YoiT
    Dec 23, 2005
    Hi! I'm model #20, Yoi from the show. I just wanted to drop you a line to say "Thank you" to those of you who wrote such a nice review for the show. I'm happy to tell you that they (Endemol) treat us so well - and TRUST ME, that doesn't happen, ever, in this industry. My closest model pals, Amie, Tameka, Claudia, and Megan - we all like working for the show (and with each Hi! I'm model #20, Yoi from the show. I just wanted to drop you a line to say "Thank you" to those of you who wrote such a nice review for the show. I'm happy to tell you that they (Endemol) treat us so well - and TRUST ME, that doesn't happen, ever, in this industry. My closest model pals, Amie, Tameka, Claudia, and Megan - we all like working for the show (and with each other), so we are really hoping that this will be syndicated. Anyway, thanks for watching the show and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season! Yoi www.yoitanabe.com Expand
  15. joej
    Dec 23, 2005
    dumb. no staying power. was interested the firs night (new) but all down hill after that.
  16. DavidS.
    Dec 24, 2005
    I like the statistical and probability premise, but it's hard to look past the over dramatized act of picking a suitcase.
  17. BenG
    Dec 20, 2005
    Is this the US version. I'm from England and its brilliant. I don't know what the US one is like.
  18. tinaf
    Dec 29, 2005
    love howie mandel,exciting show,fun,
  19. SamuelP
    Dec 29, 2005
    I love the show. Finally a game worth watching. Show me the money!!
  20. CaryH
    Dec 30, 2005
    WOW, every night 8 of us sat around and watched and realized 1 hour can go by fast. What a mad show that Howie makes that much better. Thanks for a game show we all wish we could win & don't have to answer a million questions that goes over the average Canadian/American's head. We are not all Einsteins, but love to see someone get ahead in the $$ game.
  21. jof
    Jan 1, 2006
    Good to have a show with no blood shed or no one getting killed.About time some people got smarter,It is good to see people laugh and have a good time.Keep up the good work!
  22. jeannineb
    Nov 22, 2006
    Really great entertaining show
  23. matthewd
    Oct 12, 2006
    its a mint show nothing is as good as deal or no deal
  24. joycea
    Jan 16, 2006
    Just accidently found it-was not even listed as this show in the TV click we use, We enjoy it a lot,
  25. mandys
    Oct 10, 2006
    i love this show so much i'm always yelling at the t.v. saying take the deal!
  26. TriciaR
    Jan 3, 2006
    I really really enjoyed this game show almost like the old lets make a deal. It is nice to see a game show back on the air like old times than all of these reality shows that there are too many of. I hope to see more of this show in the near future. I turned my entire family and friends on to it.
  27. MarilynM
    Jan 3, 2006
    Really suspenseful. We lLooked forward to the show and am very disappointed that it is now off the air.
  28. donaldm
    Jan 3, 2006
    Creepy Noel Edmunds hosts the UK version & I have to pop a travel pill an hour before I watch the show, otherwise watchable.
  29. LisaH
    Jan 3, 2006
    Loved it and I hope NBC will bring back more episodes!!!
  30. KenH
    Awesome!!!!
  31. BillH
    Jan 3, 2006
    I hope they bring it back because I really enjoyed this show and had a lot of fun watching it.
  32. PhyllisB
    Jan 4, 2006
    Always building suspense - we were eager to not miss an episode. Howie did a fabulous job and this show was a focus of discussion at all Holiday parties. Everyone loved it and are hoping it become a regular nitely show.
  33. RichardB
    Jan 4, 2006
    Exciting and excellent. Mandel did an excellent job. Keep watching for it to return. Everyone is talking about it. Would look forward to it being on regularly.
  34. AprilG
    Jan 4, 2006
    The best show I've seen yet! Wheel of Fortune, Who wants to be a millionaire and The Price is Right, but up the pace - Deal or No Deal is gonna surpass their TV ratings by far. Can I be a player? April, Columbus OH
  35. TiaL
    Jan 5, 2006
    I think it is great allthough I think they should have some sexy looking men opening up the cases as well.
  36. FriedaE
    Feb 16, 2006
    I can't wait until it is back on. I loved it. It was exciting.
  37. ChrisL
    Feb 21, 2006
    This show is disgusting, it just shows how mindless the mass of the population are. Do the contestants really believe that any skill is involved in the game? This show rewards no skills or attributes the contestant may possess but harbours an air of idiocy. In the UK version, Noel Edmunds plays an unconvincing role which does nothing to dispell the myth the contestants create. This show This show is disgusting, it just shows how mindless the mass of the population are. Do the contestants really believe that any skill is involved in the game? This show rewards no skills or attributes the contestant may possess but harbours an air of idiocy. In the UK version, Noel Edmunds plays an unconvincing role which does nothing to dispell the myth the contestants create. This show is an insult all members of the population who have brain cells. Chris Lynch Expand
  38. KristenD
    Feb 20, 2006
    I hate this show it sucks
  39. molly
    Feb 8, 2006
    hiya to all the ppl ondeal or no deal i hope boxnumber 8 goes to gill or somebody think is a good payer
  40. ALS
    Feb 9, 2006
    good way to forget the days stresses
  41. LarryP
    Mar 1, 2006
    I feel that the choice of contestants and the suspense of the show is extraordinary! Also, there could not be a better host than Howie! He is good at interacting with his contestants!
  42. tinavandermark
    Mar 20, 2006
    i think the 10,000 game is a joke. they don't tell u that u have to pay for all there stupid text messages i racked up 60 dollares in cell charges
  43. melf
    Mar 22, 2006
    its a great show.mywife and i both wish we could get on the show.
  44. SueP
    Mar 2, 2006
    My family loves it. We would watch it everynight
  45. MaxC
    Mar 2, 2006
    This is the best family show. Finally, something on TV that my entire family can and enjoys watching together
  46. JimH
    Mar 25, 2006
    love this show-Howie Mandel is terrific-haven't missed a show yet-
  47. PaulaG
    Mar 3, 2006
    This show is my new favorite. It is so exciting to see just how truly greedy people are. I guess when you go on the show broke, might as well go for broke. Any way I actually ca;t wait for the show to come on again and again and again.
  48. jamesa
    Mar 6, 2006
    great
  49. timb
    Mar 6, 2006
    i use this show as a punch line sometimes.
  50. KaylaM
    Mar 7, 2006
    this is the greatest show ever its just so fun to see people happy! i almost cant stand the intenceness! ha but i LOVE THIS SHOW IT ROX!!!! WHEW HOWIE IS AWESOME
  51. abcefg
    Apr 11, 2006
    its a very good show but u should double or even put more money on the table come on its not liker some one is going to relly win yet and when u do keep 100,000,000 on the board.
  52. AmandaM
    Apr 1, 2006
    I love this show. Great family entertainment!!!!
  53. RoyL
    Apr 3, 2006
    I was a big fan of this show but the longer it goes the longer it takes to open the boxes cases. Monday night (4/3/06) the contestant had opened some boxes in the previous show and it took 80 minutes to finish with the contestant. If the show is not speeded up I will quit watching. Roy
  54. erint
    Apr 3, 2006
    Just a good idea for a show!
  55. katiee
    Apr 4, 2006
    Great show, never miss one! I want to win the 10,000 someday!
  56. Aliciad
    May 10, 2006
    its fun and it realist your stress
  57. alyssas
    May 17, 2006
    hi i love your show it is so cool
  58. ColleenW
    May 17, 2006
    Addictive...that's what this show is! Would love the tension that these people go through...fantastic!
  59. jaymeeg
    May 2, 2006
    I love Deal or No Deal...it IS for the ultimate gamer. Finally a game show that keeps me on the edge of my seat.
  60. britneyt
    May 9, 2006
    i love it!!
  61. britneyt
    Sep 4, 2006
    i love it!!
  62. marlenen
    Sep 6, 2006
    How I wish you would choose my application, I recently sent in. To be a contestant on your exciting, great show would be my dream come true!
  63. TonyT
    Feb 7, 2007
    I Tivo this show and watch it in about 10 minutes. They waste so much time it's ridiculous. It rates an 8 when I can fast forward thru most of it, and about a 4 when I have to watch the whole thing.
  64. ShirleyA
    Mar 6, 2007
    Contestants are too silly. Deal or No Deal is going to lose these viewers. We like Howie and the girls very much.
  65. time
    Jun 7, 2007
    The show (originally) was great. But since the initial segments...the offers seem to have spiraled downward...which, to us, makes it boring and predictable. So why bother? The challenge is gone and we've lost interest. Howie , however, is great...as always! It's too bad...it was so much better in the beginning..never missed it!!!
  66. DavidM.
    Sep 26, 2007
    This is got to be, without question, one of the lamest,phoniest game shows ever conceived by some half-witted NBC producer. I mean, People haven't you ever noticed how in the waning moments of every Contestant's time in the spotlight,his/her choices ALWAYS comes down to choosing between either 2 or 3 extremely low amounts (i.e.$5,$10,$25) and 2 or 3 fairly high amounts (i.e. This is got to be, without question, one of the lamest,phoniest game shows ever conceived by some half-witted NBC producer. I mean, People haven't you ever noticed how in the waning moments of every Contestant's time in the spotlight,his/her choices ALWAYS comes down to choosing between either 2 or 3 extremely low amounts (i.e.$5,$10,$25) and 2 or 3 fairly high amounts (i.e. $50,000,$100,00,500,000) I mean- think about it-what are the odds of the choices coming down to extremely low amount choices vs.very high amount choices in the last 10 or 12 minutes of EVERY game? Looks like at least, every now and then just by the random odds of the game, it would come down to choosing between either all high numbers at the end OR all low numbers.-- .Know what I mean,Vern? I'm telling ya this show is as phoney as a $3.00 Dollar Bill, and the Contestants trying to out do each other by acting a fool --but then again NBC wouldn"t have put them on the show if they weren't willing to make an a** out of themselves--it makes for good viewer ratings. Expand
  67. SidC
    Dec 21, 2005
    Stupid show. Just pure luck. It s nott even a game. Why don't they just roll balls in a big glass bowl?
  68. unknownuser
    Dec 21, 2005
    Dumbest waste of electrons ever
  69. barryb
    Thought Howie Mandel was great as host
  70. AndrewS
    Dec 20, 2005
    best game show i've ever seen, the excitement never stops.
  71. BenL
    Dec 22, 2005
    If you're looking for knowledge, don't look here. Not every great game show HAS to involve knowing something. This show reminds me of Millionaire when it first came out: Shouting advice at the screen, wondering how stupid/brave these people realy are, and to see someone walk away with $25000 when they could have won 5 times that much. This show DEMANDS I watch it more than once. If you're looking for knowledge, don't look here. Not every great game show HAS to involve knowing something. This show reminds me of Millionaire when it first came out: Shouting advice at the screen, wondering how stupid/brave these people realy are, and to see someone walk away with $25000 when they could have won 5 times that much. This show DEMANDS I watch it more than once. Granted, it gets old. Which is why being on one week is brilliant. Amazing show. Expand
  72. BennieL
    This is a cool show
  73. PaulL
    Dec 22, 2005
    The show drags on way to slow. After watching it four nights, we will more than likely not watch it for the fifth night. The show is fun but way to slow.
  74. chantelw
    Dec 22, 2005
    i would like to know how to sign up for this show i love it
  75. PhillipL
    Dec 22, 2005
    I like the tv show I wood do something!
  76. PamB
    Dec 23, 2005
    Please tell me you'll be making more of this program. We love it!
  77. LindaB
    Dec 23, 2005
    I'm SO Hooked!!! I'd love to get on this show!! Easy money with Great Suspence! Just hope it remains on the air, and not just a filler for the holidays...Also, love the early time it's aired! Excellent! Excellent!!
  78. JudyS
    Dec 23, 2005
    Love the show, fun and exciting. The host, Howie Mandell, does an excellent and is very professional.
  79. HermanB
    Dec 24, 2005
    very exciting and it show how people enjoy taking chances when the money is not theirs. everybody is talking about this show.
  80. TONIEW
    Dec 26, 2005
    my family watched this together and enjoyed it very much
  81. CherylS
    Dec 26, 2005
    It left everyone in the room picking out cases too. We had fun the whole family was havinfg fun!
  82. annamariac
    Dec 26, 2005
    Where are the hot men in tuxes, its always about the women not fair at all very upset and shovanistic.
    Dec 27, 2005
    when is it coming back
  84. DanielZ
    Dec 27, 2005
    I loved the show and thought Howie did a good job. I did not like the family and friends givng their imput, I think they should do away with that
  85. PattiO
    Dec 28, 2005
    I Love this show and I was never a fan of Game shows but I looked forward to seeing it when they had it running every night last week. Which I watch every night it ran.
  86. ShannonF
    Dec 30, 2005
    I think this show is a real nail biter.I think it is a real interesting show to watch.If there is a possible way,i would like to be able to play it online.It would be really fun to play.
  87. jasonf
    Dec 30, 2005
    I found this page by typing "Dumbest gameshow ever" into google. It was almost offensively stupid. I cant picture it being a legitimate game show. it seems so fake.
  88. ds
    Dec 30, 2005
    It's different - no questions to answer so you don't have to be extremely intelligent to win - just lucky. Howie is hot - love the "down to the wood" look - very hip.
  89. treya
    Dec 30, 2005
    The perfect show for post lobotomy patients. I have had more fun watching ice melt. Turn the sound off and watch the hot chicks; only way to survive this piece of crap
  90. J-Dog
    Dec 30, 2005
    I would rather turn the TV off and play solitaire...and I DON'T mean with a deck of cards!!
  91. TimmyB
    Dec 30, 2005
    Do you have to br brain dead in order to enjoy this? I think betting on ice melting in the shade would make a better show! Come on Howie... I liked you at ONE time in your career... now THIS? Better luck next time... maybe try a new agent!
  92. jessef
    Jan 1, 2006
    This is a clean family show. It is refreshing and fast paced and does keep you interested in finding out the results of who will be the winner. Please do keep it on the air so we will all be winners.
  93. DarleneN
    Jan 11, 2006
    I loved this show! This is by far the most addicting game show I have ever encountered, and I am eagerly awaiting its return. Bring it back!
  94. zachd
    Jan 10, 2006
    I have watched a love of game shows in my lifetime. and by far this was my favorite... I hope to continue to see this show.. i love it and all my friends do too
  95. Jerry
    Jan 13, 2006
    It's a game folks. Why get so up-tight? I personally enjoyed the program because I tried to guess along with the contestant. Did I personally gain any money? No, but I had a pleasant respite from lying politicians and liberal show-biz types telling me what a TERRIBLE COUNTRY I LIVE IN.
  96. RobertB
    Jan 13, 2006
    When will it be back on its a great show my family and friends love it.
  97. JohnB
    Jan 13, 2006
    Best new show on TV is it coming back and when. it is a 10 all the way.
  98. LisaC
    Nov 4, 2006
    I love this show, I think Howie is soooo cool and makes the show and the girls are darling. Make sure it stays on cuz there's more viewers than not,
  99. FANJenkins
    Jan 25, 2006
    ALL GUESS WORK. A 5 year old boy would have the same chance of winning big as a 50 year old man. If you're dumb then this is the game show for you. But i have to admit i do find it exciting when watching it cause the host makes it soo gripping.
  100. MaryF.
    Dec 6, 2006
    Deal or No Deal is my best favorite game show on Tv. I wish Deal or No Deal be on tv 3 times a week like Monday ,Wednesday , Friday. I hope that Deal or No Deal be like Bob Parker of Prices is Right. Howie Mandell is best host of this gameof Deal or No Deal.Keep top rating show of Deal or No Deal and keeping on the air!!!

It's only a few shades more adult than, say, playing with blocks.
  2. That it has been a hit in 35 nations... reveals that there are more international threats than terrorism and global warming.
    Maddening and exciting.