• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: May 30, 2012
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 4
5.8

1. Jun 11, 2012
    Watched both of the shows and loved the pace and wit of the show. Great choice in dogs, trainer and owners!! Was already a fan of Beefy who also surfs by the way. Brilliant to use him for the first show.
  2. Jul 12, 2012
    Just love this show. Love his attitude, insight, and is obvious affection towards the dogs.
    I have read other books and watched other shows, and in the short time this show was on
    I learned much more then all the other venues combined. So looking forward to the next season.
  3. Jul 23, 2012
    i love Justin and his dogs. i wish Justin would get in contact with me to help us with our dog. he is so gentile and respectful of the animals, you can really see a love of animals in him. i work for a pet store nation wide chain and i recommend his show to everyone.
  4. Aug 14, 2012
    I think "Dogs in the City" is refreshing, bright and uncomplicated... just people helping people... and their pets. As a psychology buff, I find it a microcosm for a lot of what is wrong with the world: Just a bunch of fallen, dysfunctional people who unleash their angst on innocent bystanders, in this case, their dogs. I am amazed at how effortlessly Justin is able to discern the root of the "problem," and gently, but firmly address the human issues involved, and then correct them with modified behavior therapies (which amazingly, rarely originate with the dogs themselves). It is simple, but effective, relaxing and fun, unlike some realty shows which are competitive, crass, and sometimes, even cruel. (I wish some of our leaders would emulate Jason in attacking our domestic and foreign problems as effortlessly as Jason's simple, common-sense solutions. :-) Expand

1. Reviewed by: Dorothy Rabinowitz
    Jun 7, 2012
    Alert to every deranged impulse of his clients, Mr. Silver brings his lessons home with vigor and wit.
  2. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    May 30, 2012
    Dogs is a perfectly pleasant show based on the perfectly reasonable proposition that dogs are people, too.
  3. Reviewed by: Ellen Gray
    May 30, 2012
    Fans of Animal Planet's "It's Me or the Dog" or National Geographic's "Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan" will recognize this summer series about New Yorkers and the canines that own them for the copycat it is, but who cares?