Drive : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3
8.7

1. Jessica
    Aug 16, 2007
    Will he ever get his wife back???
  2. ChrisG.
    Jun 30, 2007
    Please bring Drive back to Fox. Great show!
  3. MarkR.
    Jun 3, 2007
    I loved this show it always kept me on the edge. House and 24 are just plain boring and they suck. Bring it back NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. camillaS.
    May 25, 2007
    Bring it back!
  5. MM.
    May 21, 2007
    This is such an awesome show! We are so upset it is not on! there was finally a reason to watch tv on Monday! The whole family loves it! Bring it back! Bring it back Now!
  6. JamesM
    May 11, 2007
    I love this show, and was really excited about it. I'm stunned it was taken off the air after only two episodes. Bring it back! Please!
  7. TammyW
    May 10, 2007
    this is the best show ever so bring it back right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. rachelb
    May 7, 2007
    I love this show. It is intrigueing and entertaining. I am majorly disappointed in FOX that is got cancelled. Bring it back!
  9. StephanieS
    May 2, 2007
    i really like this show it kept mee on the edge of my seat wanting to know what comes next i really wish they wouldnt take it off please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. NadineC
    May 1, 2007
    This is a great tv show.Those other people that rated it low need to get a life.Hero`s and 24 suck .they are worse shows ever.
  11. JamesJ
    May 1, 2007
    This show is awsome.Please put it back on the air. "24" sucks.Drive is the best thing since CSI Thanks jim
  12. chriso
    May 1, 2007
    Awesome show! I love it! Hope it stays on.
  13. SteveA
    Apr 30, 2007
    Drive rocks, dont cancel it.
  14. DianeM
    Apr 30, 2007
    I LOVE this show. I was hooked within the first hour. It keeps me on the edge of my seat and wondering what is going to happen next. There is a lot of crap on t.v. and this kicks butt. It draws you in and doesn't let go. The critics have no idea what they are talking about. I have never listened to the critics review on anything and I wouldn't start now. They have no clue as to I LOVE this show. I was hooked within the first hour. It keeps me on the edge of my seat and wondering what is going to happen next. There is a lot of crap on t.v. and this kicks butt. It draws you in and doesn't let go. The critics have no idea what they are talking about. I have never listened to the critics review on anything and I wouldn't start now. They have no clue as to what the average american, joe-smuck has an interest in. This show has it all, fast cars, hot chicks, and hunky guys. Oh, and enough suspense to leave you wanting more. Bring it back!!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  15. LindaM
    Apr 29, 2007
    This show is amazing, Original, entertaining, edge of your seat exciting!! Best new show - including Fall 2006 premiers!!
  16. MatthewG
    Apr 29, 2007
    This show was so well directed it kept my attention non stop. The writing would improve with time as with "24". I saw this as a returning series with completely new characters and actors each season, like the "Survivor" of action dramas. I hope someone else picks up this Fox Fumble and runs with it.
  17. nicolem
    please dont cancel
  18. NomisA
    Apr 29, 2007
    Awesome show, sad to see it go...
  19. SusanS
    Apr 29, 2007
    FABULOUS SHOW - Nathan Fillion is fantastic. Can't believe they cancelled this so frackin fast.
  20. davidi
    Apr 29, 2007
    I want this show back, mmm mmm good Mircea Monroe!
  21. TimS
    Apr 29, 2007
    This is an awesome show i cant believe theyd cancel it without even the chance for more people to actually relize its even on
  22. FudoM
    Apr 29, 2007
    it's a good show with a strong fan base - I just caught up with all the episodes online, only to find out it's over(!?!?) I'm sorry I wasn't home those days, or I would have watch it when it aired, maybe that would have helped.
  23. LathariaC
    Apr 29, 2007
    I am throughly enjoying this show. It's a fun lark. I was livid that I went to check the DVR and couldn't find it anywhere.
  24. SamP
    Apr 29, 2007
    I want to save this show. I love Tim Minear's work, and Fox just can't seem to figure out how many people like me there are!
  25. Chelsea
    Apr 29, 2007
    I love this show!! I can't believe it was canceled after so few episodes had aired. It wasn't even given a chance.
  26. Jessicam
    Apr 29, 2007
    Love this show! Full of action, intrigue and awesome cars! Always leaves you wanting to know more. Most unique show on television.
  27. MelissaM
    Apr 29, 2007
    Great concept! I'm really bummed it's been cancled.
  28. SeanN
    Don't Cancel!
  29. MikeS
    Apr 29, 2007
    DO NOT Cancel this show! It's as good as The Shield. Cancelling this show would be a crime.
  30. PierreL
    Apr 29, 2007
    great show why cancel it
  31. KateB
    Apr 29, 2007
    So sad that it got cancelled...I was really getting into it!!!
  32. IsraelG
    Apr 29, 2007
    This show is full of action and its fast paced. keeps the audience glued to their seats and doesnt let go...keeps you wanting more and more! like Fastlane and Firefly
  33. RaydellB
    Apr 29, 2007
    I love this show! I absolutely hate that FOX has deemed it easy to cancel.
  34. vanessab
    Apr 29, 2007
    It's fun. There are some good people (such as Nathan Fillian - stay away from FOX dude) on the show and I liked that they incorporated little puzzles in the challenges. Considering some of the junk that stays on the air, Fox should have given this a chance. If I want to watch a rerun of House, I'll catch it on USA (though not watching the reruns anyway) - no Fox for me tomorrow at 8!
  35. RobinC
    Apr 29, 2007
    Loved this show & I only watch about 5hrs of tv a week, Drive, Heroes,Survivor,CSI: Los Vegas & Shark.
  36. camillaS.
    Bring it back!
  37. GeofryL
    Apr 29, 2007
    This was easily the best show I've seen for years. The story telling was in-depth and the cinematography was amazing.
  38. PeterM
    Apr 29, 2007
    im a car guy and i thought this show was awesome. it reminded me of "smokey and the bandit" with the trans am and the characters were great too. I know alot of people that watch it and love the suspense, and waited for the next week episode. i hope they consider keeping it
  39. FJ
    Apr 29, 2007
    Drive was a great show! It was cancelled initially before it even got to air back in the fall, so I knew this would happen. However, bring back Drive! Fox actually had something worth watching but instead they want us to watch and accept that American Idol has reverted to demeaning its contestants. That is not good entertainment!
  40. cherylf
    Apr 29, 2007
    I have been lucky enough to see the 4 episodes that aired. I really liked it. I wanted to see the backstory on everyone. It was just getting interesting. Great show. Maybe Fox will bring it back or someone smart will pick it up.
  41. madac
    sweet
  42. Matt
    Apr 28, 2007
    While this isnt pure gold, it was a intresting and fun show to watch; and the fact that Fox is or has already cancelled it is a MAJOR dissapointment.
  43. MarkG
    Apr 28, 2007
    I personally love the show, sadly fox doesnt realize that with the kind of show where you dont know the beginning, until you see the ending, you have to show all of the series. Now, im not going to complain too much about this show not being on the air. but i will ask them to at least release the whole series onto iTunes, or DVD. just my 2cents. Mark
  44. tadr
    This show rocks
  45. JamesEarlC
    Apr 28, 2007
    FOX.....get a clue. give the neilsons to real people and not midwest biblethumpers
  46. MaxR
    Apr 28, 2007
    this is a great show. how can fox cancel this, yet keep drivel like american idol on??
  47. MKA
    Apr 28, 2007
    Love the show. I wish Fox would give it a chance to find it's niche.
  48. CindyD
    Apr 28, 2007
    Please keep this show on the air. I am so tired of getting hooked on shows and then they are yanked after only a few episodes. Give it a chance!
  49. AmyL
    Dont Cancel Please
  50. chrism
    Apr 28, 2007
    Great show with lots of potential
  51. TonyaM
    Apr 28, 2007
    This show is a keeper!!!
  52. ThomasP
    Apr 28, 2007
    DO NOT CANCEL THIS SHOW. It was one of the good one Fox has to offer.
  53. SamanthaG
    Apr 28, 2007
    I absolutely loved this show. I discovered it by accident and was riveted from the first minutes. I ignored baseball and other "priority" events on TV to watch both episodes they've aired. As usual, if Fox manages to find a good show, they have to cancel it. So, I will return to not watching Fox. They don't have anything good on.
  54. ChristopherL
    Apr 28, 2007
    Why is Fox canceling this great tv show that I have become involved in. Have the people at Fox lost their minds?
  55. MattN
    Apr 28, 2007
    Easily the best show on FOX. FOX SUCKS SO MUCH for cancleing this show. PS I HATE FOX for cancleing this show! AMERICAN IDOL SUCKS!!!!!!
  56. CayCeyB
    Apr 28, 2007
    I love this show ! I love Nathan Fillion!!!!
  57. nathanm
    awesome show
  58. JosephQ
    Apr 28, 2007
    I love this show! Nathan Fillion absolutely rocks in the lead role.
  59. MarieM
    Apr 28, 2007
    This is a very entertaining show. Nathan is a great actor and the story is riveting!
  60. JamieC
    Apr 28, 2007
    This may not be the best series that Fox has ever canceled (Firefly anyone?) but it deserves better than this!
  61. NateL
    Apr 28, 2007
    I really enjoy this show.
  62. CareyW
    Apr 28, 2007
    I absoulutely LOVE this show. I'm in my early twenty's, so it definitely appealed to me. But the funny thhing was, when I started watching my Mom did too. We totally bond over a show I wouldn't think we would watch together!! Definitely a great show!
  63. KatieM
    Apr 28, 2007
    This show is AMAZING! Fox sucks and should not be pulling the plug on this show.
  64. AnthonyS
    Apr 28, 2007
    Awesome show keep Drive going!
  65. NicoleP
    Apr 28, 2007
    This show is awesome, im really disappointed in fox
  66. JessicaG
    Apr 28, 2007
    I love this show it is my favorite show ever. My favorite personin it is Icy Chitty. This show is the best!!!
  67. De-AnnaS
    Apr 28, 2007
    This show is great I love the excitement. My husband, son, and I love to sit down and watch this show. please bring it back.
  68. BayardS
    Apr 28, 2007
    Fox is the worst network ever. I loved this show and they cancelled it. Every good show they have they cancel. I will not watch any fox shows ever again.
  69. SpencerL
    Apr 28, 2007
    great show fox should never have cancelled it
  70. CK
    Apr 28, 2007
    I frickin' love this show! WTH is fox thinking? Look at all the users comments...they love it too! Who gives a sh*t what the critics say anyway?
  71. queleighs
    Apr 28, 2007
    this is the first show i have been excited to watch in years. watched it repeatedly on timeshifting!
  72. DarraghO
    I love this show.
  73. CaitlinS
    Apr 28, 2007
    i really love this show, its story line is very intresting and fast paced.. please do not cancel it!
  74. ArthurK
    Apr 28, 2007
    Best what i saw last time
  75. GregS
    Apr 28, 2007
    yet again fox cancels a show that I instantly fell in love with after an aggressive ad campaign that convinced me they were going to give it a shot even though I swore I'd never tune into a new show on their network. Why oh why do I keep doing this to myself
  76. RyanT
    Apr 28, 2007
    Drive is the 1st show i will actually plan my night around. Great story, lots of twists and turns, and sweet rides, how can you go wrong
  77. MikeH
    Apr 28, 2007
    This show has it all: mystery, action and an engrossing plot that keeps me coming back week after week....there are a ton of shows that should be cancelled ahead of this show, one of the most original shows I've seen in a long, long time.
  78. BradS
    Apr 28, 2007
    Just when the show starts to bring some twists and turns they get rid of it. Rediculous. Nathan and Tim get screwed over yet again. I love how everyone says this show is rediculous but how much does everyone love lost?
  79. JohnP
    Apr 28, 2007
    I really think it is a shame they are canceling this show. Just move it to another night and it would dominate!!!
  80. DonaldM
    Don't cancel the show!
  81. LoriL
    Apr 28, 2007
    It doesn't get much better, Nathan Fillion with Amy Acker guesting as his wife (fond flashbacks to Firefly & Angel), Tim Minear behind the wheel (more fond flashbacks to Wonderfalls, Firefly, Angel, etc), and a story with great momentum and interesting characters. Gritty, edgy, a 'drive' into the unknown and unexpected which is so rare on TV these days. Give me more, I love it.
  82. battosaiiiii
    Apr 28, 2007
    Bad making, bad teleplay and very bad acting. I cannot understand the user's ratings..
  83. MichaelB
    Apr 28, 2007
    I loved this show. One of the very few shows on network t.v. that I'm willing to watch. So far it's had a storyline that interests me.
  84. HeidiB
    Apr 28, 2007
    Keep on the air. I will watch.
  85. LauraH
    Apr 28, 2007
    Awesome show! Fox didn't give it the chance it deserved. Smart show with great characters.
  86. ThomasO
    Apr 28, 2007
    Great Show, I hate reality TV. Really guys give it more than two weeks to get an audience.
  87. RalphR
    Apr 28, 2007
    very different show, really like it, so does my son.
  88. TimJ
    Apr 28, 2007
    Fantastic idea, and quality acting - give this a chance to run a full season, it will be great
  89. garyp
    Apr 28, 2007
    Stunning show, great entertainment and much better a lot of rubbish aired on tv at the moment, Do cancel this show, it deserves at 1 series
  90. JurisL
    Just one word - This show ROX, ROX, ROX!!! Okay, maybe more than one word. :P
  91. JimG
    Very exciting show
  92. aarons
    Apr 28, 2007
    god i love this show! FOX u suck. stop canceling Nathan Fillion's shows.
  93. Mgieryk
    Apr 28, 2007
    Drive is fun-- a mystery wrapped in an action adventure! It is a great show that keeps me interested very week and waiting impatiently for the next episode. Fox Do Not Cancel DRIVE!
  94. CarlT
    Apr 28, 2007
    Simply put, the show is really good. It has lots of twists in the plot and makes you think. My son, wife and I all like the show very much. Keep it on the air.
  95. JessicaU
    Apr 28, 2007
    I lvoe this show and they shouldn't have cancelled it
  96. MichaelR
    Apr 28, 2007
    Like most of the current, week-to-week shows, DRIVE ended each show with viewers wanting more. The concept of people being involved in an (albeit illegal) cross-country road race, all for various reasons is a bit of a stretch, it really isn't that much of one. Definitely no more of a stretch than @$ (of which I am also a huge fan) of one man almost single-handedly stopping a group of Like most of the current, week-to-week shows, DRIVE ended each show with viewers wanting more. The concept of people being involved in an (albeit illegal) cross-country road race, all for various reasons is a bit of a stretch, it really isn't that much of one. Definitely no more of a stretch than @$ (of which I am also a huge fan) of one man almost single-handedly stopping a group of terrorits from whatever dasterdly plan they have concocted within a single day. Anyway, FOX really should have given this show a chance to get its wheels under it and find its audience before decideing to pull out. Supposedly FOX is still planning on airing the last 2 episodes that they have filmed. If they do, and you also enjoy this show, then tell everyone that you know to tune into them. Explain what has happened up to this point to them if you have to, but get them to watch. Perhaps if we can give FOX the ratings that they were hoping for, they might have the common sense to let this show continue. Expand
  97. LaurieM
    Apr 28, 2007
    I'm getting tired of the best shows on television getting cancelled...Farscape; Firefly; Joan of Arcadia; and now Drive. And after only three episodes! Pretty soon my television will be curbside!
  98. MasoodS
    Apr 28, 2007
    Dont cancel the show fox tv!!! You will be in shame and you are doing very BAD by cancelling the show!
  99. paulw
    Apr 28, 2007
    asinine premise and poorly executed. ironic that it was called "drive" considering that in the most perfect of all possible worlds this story was going nowhere.
  100. nathanm
    awesome show

The kind of well-made brain candy that nearly demands that you watch it with a bowl of popcorn.
  2. "Drive" is at once exasperating and mesmerizing, utterly ridiculous if you read too much into it but utterly beguiling on its face.
    Drive quickly asserts itself as an enjoyably diverting peel-out — brainless but not stupid, a well-stirred conspiracy/action mixture in keeping with Fox’s no-seat-belts hits 24 and Prison Break.