6.7

1. Jul 15, 2014
    This would probably be hilarious if the actors didn't all sound like Dee Reynolds when she is wasted, which by the way, is a really **** portrayal of a drunk person. I think the concept of the show is good, but the execution is very poor. I was actually pretty excited when I first saw the commercials for the show, but when I got to watch it, it was just a let down. The actors slur theirThis would probably be hilarious if the actors didn't all sound like Dee Reynolds when she is wasted, which by the way, is a really **** portrayal of a drunk person. I think the concept of the show is good, but the execution is very poor. I was actually pretty excited when I first saw the commercials for the show, but when I got to watch it, it was just a let down. The actors slur their words and talk in a monotone voice, that's about it. THe only real compliments I have, is that Drunk History is at least slightly better than the Kroll Show Expand

1. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Jul 9, 2013
    The wit of the historical re-creations, along with the excellence of the many guest actors in them (including, this season, Connie Britton, Kristen Wiig, Aubrey Plaza, Owen Wilson, and Jack McBrayer) helps to overcome the repetitiveness and slightness of the formula.
  2. Reviewed by: Robert Lloyd
    Jul 9, 2013
    Some will find it offensive, immoral, irresponsible--a highly defensible position. It's also very funny, a thing of twisted genius and, for the next eight weeks possibly the most original comedy on television.
  3. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Jul 9, 2013
    Drunk History is a good-natured show with no inflated aspirations. But like a drunk in a game of darts, it doesn’t hit the target very often.