• Network: A&E
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 21, 2012
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
5.2

1. Sep 11, 2013
    Started off strong but has sort of faded as the season goes on. Plenty of episodes left to rebound though so I am not that worried. It's always been an enjoyable show.
  2. Jun 8, 2014
    During Season 1 and Season 2 I had to plan my week around making sure I was home to watch the new Duck Dynasty episode for the week, any more I couldn't even tell you what night it is on. Duck Dynasty has jumped the shark and gotten pretty ridiculous with the things they are doing. It is still worth stopping on a new episode to get a few laughs out of Si, but the crux of the show is a rehearsed skit anymore. It reminds me of the shows on True TV. It is worth watching if you know going into it that you are going to get a staged routine. Even if you know that going in you will still be able to get some laughs out of it, but come on! You can't tell me Si and Willie being handcuffed together or Willie's disaster of a speech at the 60's club didn't seem a little too forced. These people have turned into TV characters leaving The Big Bang Theory to be as reality TV as Duck Dynasty is. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Oliver Jones
    Aug 16, 2013
    At this point the show may lack in si-prises, but like one of Miss Kay's lovingly prepared brisket dinners, there's pleasing comfort in its familiarity. [26 Aug 2013, p.37]
  2. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Aug 14, 2013
    They’re wry and smart about each other and sometimes themselves. Everything also comes out funnier because it’s refreshingly underplayed.
  3. Reviewed by: Diane Werts
    Aug 14, 2013
    Complaining about the show's pre-fab structure is like shootin' fish in a barrel--no point to ask what's-the-point, no fair to ponder whether it's fair, because you end up with dinner anyhow, and folks gonna gobble it. Duck Dynasty is tasty enough.