Farmer Wants a Wife : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Apr 30, 2008
7.5

1. MichlleW
    Jun 19, 2008
    I think the show is funny and I enjoy it, those girls have done things they never thought of doing.
  2. CherylC
    Jul 10, 2008
    I enjoyed the show and I too thought Brooke was the one from the beginning. Thanks for being different and offering a lifestyle that lots of people live day to day.
  3. CarolJ.
    Jun 27, 2008
    I felt the show was entertaining. Brooke was my choice from the beginning....they had a lot in common...I would like to see updates....it would be good to see if they really make it...just like I love New York or flavor of love.
  4. LarryD.
    May 13, 2008
    If you are giving this a 1, you have never watched it. It is a solid reality show with interesting characters and it dares to be different.
  5. JenniferP
    May 21, 2008
    A little more realistic than the fantasy worlds of the Bachelor and Bachlorette. At least with this show, you know exactly what type of life your in for should you be chosen to be Matt's bride.
  6. FayM.
    Jun 19, 2008
    Am enjoying the show very much. Hope it ends with true everlasting love.
  7. JosephC.
    Jun 26, 2008
    How could anyone criticize this show? If you do, the you obviously are scared to try something new.
  8. Melissa
    Jul 13, 2008
    How could they be so harsh on critizing this show? The only thing the critics are looking for is another version to the Bachelor or the Bachelorette but with all the drama in it. I loved watching 'Farmer Wants A Wife' and never missed an episode because I thought it was funny and that it was more of a REALITY tv show. The Bachelor, the Bachelorette, and all the other dating How could they be so harsh on critizing this show? The only thing the critics are looking for is another version to the Bachelor or the Bachelorette but with all the drama in it. I loved watching 'Farmer Wants A Wife' and never missed an episode because I thought it was funny and that it was more of a REALITY tv show. The Bachelor, the Bachelorette, and all the other dating shows they have on tv have so much drama in it and have ridiculous challenges and the contestants constantly arguing because the wrong words or actions were said to each other. Reality doesn't have all the dramatic experiences that they choreograph into the shows a bit too much. 'Farmer Wants A Wife' was a wonderful, refreshing country twist to a Bachelor show and seemed to just be fun and enjoyable without being so fake. Expand

It's entirely paint-by-numbers, a formulaic dating contest colored in with all the too-familiar characters, from the butch Matt to each of the ladies, city gals looking for a real man who doesn't bother with all that metrosexual nonsense. This is reality by rote.
  2. It's a few chickens short of a flock.
  3. It's trying to be juicy, stupid fun, but it isn't smart enough.