Fear Itself : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Jun 5, 2008
5.6

1. JamesO.
    Jun 27, 2008
    Best show on TV. Reminds me of Twilight Zone or Hitchcock. Last night's ( about the wedding and the serial killer) twist took me completely by surprise. Congratulations to NBC for showing something different.
  2. DyannS.
    Jun 19, 2008
    This is just what horror fans want! Finally!!!
  3. AngeloC.
    Jun 19, 2008
    This is reminiscent of the 70's horror show 'GHOST STORY', in which every week they had a a different horror story. Unfortunately, Ghost Story only lasted one season. I think that 'FEAR ITSELF' can be a big winner if kept by NBC. I loved the first 2 episodes.
  4. Damienqqq
    Jun 13, 2008
    Unique horror stories on primetime? Nice! It's refreshing to see this on a major network.
  5. DJordan
    Jun 13, 2008
    never heard of this show, just looking for something to watch at 10pm. was really surprised. to see this type of show. loved it. but will not get to interested in it, because soon as i do, there it go, of the air. like moonlight, new Amsterdam, bionic woman, battlestar g, dresden files, ect.
    Jun 12, 2008
    I liked it. It's definitely good compared to a lot of the other crap you can find on TV.
  7. KathyR.
    Jun 6, 2008
    This was excellent! It had me on edge a bunch of times. For a regular broadcast tv show it was really scary.

NBC's new anthology horror series is, like far too many TV horror anthologies before it, just not scary enough.
  2. Fear is pretty much like most of these genre-specific anthologies: wildly inconsistent, sometimes maddeningly so. But when it hits, it blasts the ball out of the park. When it doesn't, well, at least you have the pools of blood to keep you company.
  3. What they do have in common is wintry Canadian weather, a general lack of humor without having much serious to say and the fact that they are not particularly scary.