• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 24, 2009
  • Season #: 1 , 2
7.5

1. Jan 12, 2012
    i have only seen two episodes but i am liking what i see. the plot is great and there are many things that make me wonder about whats up next. i recomend the show and for people looking for something good exciting to watch, check out flash forward. you7 won´t regret it.
  2. Sep 28, 2010
    Interesting and original series. Every episode is very interesting and compelling especially the last one. I saw all the series and I Don't Regret It! The last episode was gripping and i'm still thinking about it's end.. I think it's the best series i saw, and it is competing with House M. D. I think it shares the first place.
  3. Jun 1, 2011
    All of you have got to be kidding me! This show was great! I just finished the whole first season on Netflix and i cant wait to see the second, and then i learn that the show was canceled?!?!?! So i read the reviews and people were complaining about the characters the plot and a whole bunch of other moronic stuff. So for anyone reading this let me explain why these people who gave this show a bad rating were wrong. First of all the characters were complex and changed through out the entire show, I don't understand why anyone wouldn't enjoy that, nowadays people like the plain, boring and/or idiotic characters like the ones from "Jersey Shore." The plot was great, the show tried to give an answer to an age old philosophical question "Fate vs. Free-Will", but i now see that people have completely forgotten what makes a good show good. Its NOT just some steroid filled idiots arguing all day and fist pumping, a good show is one that helps people learn or at least helps them to think about things outside of their miniature world. Expand
  4. Sep 20, 2013
    This show is great! The concept is awesome! Although I must say the lead actor almost ruins the show for me with his terrible interpretation of the protagonist, but I'm willing to forgive this because the premise is filled with so much mystery that I was forced to keep watching!
  5. Jun 24, 2014
    This show was really good, but it was on ABC. It had an interesting concept and they did it justice. Sadly ABC killed the show by putting it through a long hiatus. It's the one cancellation I will never forget.

1. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    It's evocative, smartly structured, well acted and insists that the strange ride you are about to take will be worth every minute.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    It's an intriguing, mind-bending concept that's mostly well executed, with a built-in payoff cleverly timed to coincide with the May rating sweeps.
    FlashForward is a good idea, and while that’s no guarantee of a good series, the first hour gives us reason to hope.