• Network: HBO
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 17, 2007
  • Season #: 1 , 2
9.1

1. Feb 10, 2011
    Was at it's best when the songs themselves were hysterical, and they often were. Season One was hilarious, but Season 2, though funny at times, often fell flat. Highly recommend Season One, and somewhat recommend Season Two.
  2. May 26, 2012
    The mix of the music and songs are nice, but not all of the jokes where funny, and the last episodes where horrible. It still has funny jokes, but it also has some bad jokes.
  3. May 11, 2012
    One of the most hilarious shows I have ever watched, every episode I couldn't stop laughing at!
    Flight of the Concords is about two bumbling kiwis Jemaine and Bret both with strange musical talents traveling to America to try to make it big but always ending up in a hilarious mess!
  4. May 29, 2012
    So much creative content in the songs.. I wish they went a 3rd season. Murray is just too funny. I felt he made the whole series work. Only 6 characters in the series and yet it remained fresh and funny.
  5. Jan 3, 2013
    Four words only: Comedy genious ad nauseaum. Comedy genious ad nauseaum. Comedy genious ad nauseaum. Comedy genious ad nauseaum. Comedy genious ad nauseaumComedy genious ad nauseaum. .Comedy genious ad nauseaum.
  6. Jun 23, 2014
    This may not be your brand of humor; and I forgive you if it isn't. However, if this type of dry humor is entertaining to you, look no further. These guys are truly hilarious. The accents, the songs, the characters, etc., I can't get enough.
  7. Nov 1, 2013
    I think that this show is absolutely genius. How it blends music and comedy in a spellbinding fashion quite simply blows me away. Incredibly original. Rhys Darby stands out as the band manager, who seems completely inept to real life. If you have HBO, go on HBO GO and check this out. You won't regret it.

The charms of this series are subtle, but only grow over the course of the first few episodes.
    You should be there on Sunday night to see the premiere of something new and hilarious, and completely different.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    "Flight" is pretty much a snooze until the music starts, at which point the show kicks up into something quite weird and occasionally wonderful.