• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 9, 2008
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
8.2

1. Mar 18, 2011
    Fringe is a must watch show. it's incredible. The acting from all cast is outstanding. It's the best sci-fi show in T.V right now. The show has such great characters Olivia (my favourite) , Walter Peter Philip Nina Astrid Charlie and that new guy Lee (Did i miss anyone?) . Watch it live!
    10 points for Fringe! Both universes can survive!
  2. Oct 9, 2011
    So excellent, soooooo fantastic. I can't praise this show enough. Nothing gets me excited, keeps me hooked the way Fringe does. My God, the level of John Noble and Anna Torv and every other cast member's acting in season 4 already!! It is the best Tv show by far. And once Peter is back, it'll be even more mind blowing. If you don't watch Fringe, let me give you an important message: GOSo excellent, soooooo fantastic. I can't praise this show enough. Nothing gets me excited, keeps me hooked the way Fringe does. My God, the level of John Noble and Anna Torv and every other cast member's acting in season 4 already!! It is the best Tv show by far. And once Peter is back, it'll be even more mind blowing. If you don't watch Fringe, let me give you an important message: GO WATCH S2-4. You WILL NOT regret it! Expand
  3. Oct 3, 2011
    Fringe is a must watch show, It's the best sci-fi show in T.V. .The acting from all cast is outstanding. And is in a superior level compared to other series .
  4. Oct 11, 2011
    Fringe is a brilliant show. It's THEE best sci-fi show on tv and i would argue that its on of the best show on TV. The cast is absolutely perfection,they can do no wrong.
  5. Jan 3, 2012
    This show only continues to amaze. It started off okay and from the second half of the first season it just took off! Incredible television. Questions answered, mysteries posed. It is Grade-A stuff.
  6. Dec 8, 2010
    Shuang-It is interesting...............................................................................................................................................
  7. Apr 9, 2011
    This show is highly addictive. Even the episodes that don't progress the main story line are thrilling. The only thing I hate about this show is how it isn't consistently on every week. What's up with that FOX?! I need my weekly fix of Fringe!
  8. Jan 29, 2011
    Interesting plot with unexpected turnss, a few plot holes but overall awesome!...............................................................................................
  9. May 28, 2012
    Its Amazing! Fringe is human amongst the intelligent script and scientific explanations for each episode. Its humorous and sometimes emotional; creating back stories for each character (victims) of each case, including the main characters such as Olivia (especially Olivia, she is by far the most compelling characters that I have ever watched), Walter and the other crew members from bothIts Amazing! Fringe is human amongst the intelligent script and scientific explanations for each episode. Its humorous and sometimes emotional; creating back stories for each character (victims) of each case, including the main characters such as Olivia (especially Olivia, she is by far the most compelling characters that I have ever watched), Walter and the other crew members from both alternative universe. There is a sense of depth whenever I watch these episodes and I hope others will feel as I did when watching them. I strongly recommend this! It takes a lot of patience to understand each story but each episode keeps you thoroughly entertained, weird but unique and fascinating. J.J.Abrams has done it again...keep watching him, he falls in the same vain as Christopher Nolan. Expand
  10. Jan 25, 2012
    Fringe is simply amazing and John Noble is as well. It's the best sci-fi show in T.V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Feb 20, 2012
    Fringe is a must watch show. it's incredible. This show is highly addictive. Even the episodes that don't progress the main story line are thrilling, and only continues to amaze.
  12. May 12, 2012
    Season 3 was disappointing with a lot of rather bland filler episodes and the story arc wasn't great either. Season 4 however is back on form and is as good (and addictive), if not better than the first 2 seasons. It starts a bit slow but once it gets going (When Peter gets back) the story episodes are great and even the MOTW filler episodes have gone back to being good again, many of themSeason 3 was disappointing with a lot of rather bland filler episodes and the story arc wasn't great either. Season 4 however is back on form and is as good (and addictive), if not better than the first 2 seasons. It starts a bit slow but once it gets going (When Peter gets back) the story episodes are great and even the MOTW filler episodes have gone back to being good again, many of them having a link to the story arc woven in as well. Lincoln Lee is now a permanent member of the main team and is a good addition, and the role of Walternates universe (the weaker side of season 3) has been cut down. Fox really were very nice to give Fringe a final season even though it was burning money for them. Expand
  13. May 24, 2012
    One of the BEST works of J.J. Abrams, this show has a captivating story line that gets you sucked in right from the start. The best thing about this series is that it keeps you guessing and when you think you know what's going to happen next, you're blown out of your mind...like "What Just Happened"?
  14. Jul 10, 2012
    While season 4 wasn't as great as season 3, Fringe is still gripping and freaky. Anna Torv continues to deliver better and better quality in her acting, while John Noble is just perfect to begin with. Seth Gabel is also great as Lincoln Lee, and he really stepped up from season 3. Cant wait for season 5!
  15. Oct 9, 2013
    Excellent, again. However, not as good as season two and three (but still really great). On the bubble of cancellation again, Fringe proved to be a cult hit. I'll never forget how great this show is and how much it meant to me in my teenage years.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Sep 19, 2011
    If you think Fringe has forgotten anything in its history/mythology, you underestimate these wily master producers.