• Network: HBO
  • Series Premiere Date: Apr 17, 2011
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
9.2

1. Mar 7, 2014
    What a snorefest! Apparently the books are the same, but come on! Season 3 was like a soap opera, lucky to move across a room in five episodes. I loved the red wedding because something had finally happened!
  2. Feb 27, 2014
    This show is so overrated. That's mostly because all the young boys who never seen a boob before popped their first boner while watching this show. Its full of not needed nudity and ugly ass unrealistic sex scenes wth?!?!

As for the story, its a huge filler filled mess of convoluted BS and the characters are acting like retard without ANY common sense.

How anyone can like this drivel
    is beyond me... Expand
  3. Jun 9, 2013
    Really dissapointed, they didn't finish the book like they were suppose to honestly this is more about money like always giving us crap of shows, they are going to do the same this as the twilight books giving us 3 seasons per book, we got left to see if the actors last for ten years to finish the series jajaj.

Really angry honestly.
  4. Jun 6, 2013
    The more and more I watch it, The more I get disappointed. I love the Song of Ice & Fire series but the show has epicly failed this season. Each episode seems to end poorly and is too quick to cut away during scenes, No where near as smooth as the transitions were in Season 1. The Red Wedding, which is the biggest scene of the series so far, was poorly done and a great disappointment for me. It absolutely ruined the season for me. Expand
  5. May 20, 2013
    Season 3 went the way the books did nowhere.
    There is no coherent story as such, the scenes jump all over the place.
    The only thing that is left some CGI action but thats not enough to make it interesting.
  6. May 12, 2013
    With three episodes left I must say this season has really been quite the let down. The intense build up and anticipation left at the end of the second season immediately falters into extensive and unnecessary political drama. The story simply lacks sufficient pop or advancement, with in depth looks at every political squabble even slightly pertinent to the main story line you get lost on the wrong screen, your smartphone. The acting however does continue to present a shining star on a season that has lost all its umph on the set. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Jace Lacob
    May 30, 2013
    While Season 3, like the novel on which it is based, takes a little while to get going, when it does pick up speed, it soars--particularly in the sensational third and fourth installments.
  2. Reviewed by: Chris Cabin
    Apr 1, 2013
    If Game of Thrones still feels like it's just a bit weighed down by the sheer heft of its narrative strands, to say nothing of the seemingly endless backstories and mythologies, the series at least now feels like it has some firm footing and a newfound sense of certain direction that was lacking intermittently in the second season.
  3. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Mar 29, 2013
    Game of Thrones plays by its own rules--and remains irresistible.