Ghost Whisperer : Season 1

Apr 30, 2006
    Best Show on TV!!!
  2. TammyL
    May 6, 2006
    "Love" the show! And this week was outstanding!
  3. LindaS
    May 5, 2006
    I love this program! if CBS wants me to watch their station they need to make sure "Ghost Whisper" returns next season! Absolutely fantastic in all regards
  4. NancyB
    May 8, 2006
    Outstanding!!! I LOVE this show
  5. ColleenF
    Aug 27, 2006
    Love it ! Please bring it back!
  6. valeriaa
    i love it
  7. AndrewB
    Jan 2, 2007
    this show is a great show.
  8. klasdflaksdfj
    great
  9. LaToyaE.
    Great Show.
  10. AmandaF.
    Jun 10, 2007
    I love Ghost Whisperer and Jennifer Love Hewitt is an amazing actor not to mention one of my favorite actresses. Please don't cancel the show! I think it is one of the best shows on t.v. right now. I just recently bought the first season, and right when the second season comes out I'm running to the store to get it. There better be a third season! You can't just end it like I love Ghost Whisperer and Jennifer Love Hewitt is an amazing actor not to mention one of my favorite actresses. Please don't cancel the show! I think it is one of the best shows on t.v. right now. I just recently bought the first season, and right when the second season comes out I'm running to the store to get it. There better be a third season! You can't just end it like that. I'm dying to know what happens next. Expand
  11. LindaD.
    May 30, 2008
    My favorite show! Never missed an episode! I Love it!
  12. Nicholaswhatever
    Sep 23, 2008
    Ghost whisperer is an incredibly captivating show about the paranormal and supernatural. Naturally, Jennifer Love Hewitt's lack of real acting chops does hinder the shows credibility, I find myself engaged in the plot and storyline more than anything else.
  13. JamesH
    Oct 29, 2005
    I can hardly wait till Friday night. It's one of the best shows on TV now due to it's heart warming content and lack of junk other shows have. The acting is great and the plot is always very good.
  14. Andrew
    Oct 7, 2005
    This is a really great show! I wish more people would watch it! The 3rd episode was the best!...so far
  15. noellec
    Dec 2, 2006
    Me and my daughter look foward to Friday nights to make are popcorn and sit and watch this amazing program !!!!! Are they moving "Ghost Whisper" to Sunday Nights ?
  16. AmandaL
    Oct 5, 2006
    as a believer in spirituallsum this series is as close to what one might think could or would happen
  17. KonniJo
    Oct 7, 2006
    I love this show! If people would watch it more, they'd agree. I miss Aisha (sp?) but I think Jennifer can carry it.
  18. Marian
    Apr 13, 2006
    Best show, am dissappointed when it's over, could continue to watch for another hour or two
  19. GeraldineB
    Apr 28, 2006
    What City is this show taking place? Wonderful characters and stories.
  20. jayl
    May 6, 2006
    love the show never miss it.
  21. MARYANNW
    Jun 23, 2006
    ghost whisperer is the best new show next to Grey's annatomy
  22. karent
    Jul 14, 2006
    I love this show,i cant wait till fridays.:)
  23. danar
    Jul 9, 2006
    love, love, love this show. gentle but exciting. what a great combination.
  24. PeggyD
    Aug 31, 2006
    Love this show, great for the whole family. Not many on tv anyone that the whole family can watch.
  25. Les
    Aug 6, 2006
    Excellent show Please don't take off the air
  26. Wendy
    Sep 22, 2006
    Can't wait ubtil friday comes around, just to see the show.
  27. johnv
    Sep 30, 2006
    awsume!
  28. TrudyL
    Sep 5, 2006
    Thought this was a great family show. My daughter can't wait for this season. Please bring it back.
  29. mandy.
    Feb 10, 2007
    awsomest show i always watch it.
  30. theresas
    Feb 7, 2007
    i love him for the way he is with dogsi think he greatin my eye.
  31. Tricia
    Apr 19, 2007
    The whole family watches it. Its entertaining enough for the adults and safe enough for the kids. I think the great shows always get cancelled because of overcritical "critics". The networks should pay attention to the REAL critics.... In case they've forgotten who that is, it would be US the VIEWERS!
  32. Faith
    May 13, 2007
    The show is great; the cliff hangers this season have got me hooked. I will be so disappointed if gets canceled. It's nice to have something else to watch other than reality TV.
  33. DeWayneB
    May 3, 2007
    One of the best TV shows on this season. I try never to miss an episode. It really upsets me when CBS chooses to air other stuff on this night.
  34. MikeH.
    Jun 16, 2007
    I don't get to watch it like I would like to, but I think it is very compelling TV!
  35. AmberC.
    Jun 29, 2007
    I love this show!!! Its my favorite show on CBS!!
  36. BeckahW.
    Feb 12, 2008
    I vote 10, I love this show (: I have all the seasons.
  37. CarrieP
    Aug 1, 2008
    My favorite show. I watch it every Friday.
  38. RobinN
    Mar 20, 2009
    I love this show! Everything about this show has been done perfectly. I'd love to see more positive, steady characters that are African American, but I can live with it for now. Its a unique and fascinating show that lacks in any way.
  39. Patches
    May 4, 2009
    What is wrong with you people. I don't think you have really sat down and watched this show. Ghost Whisperer is one of my families all time favorite TV shows. We already watched and now own season one, two, and three. We are now in the process of watching season 4 on tv and will buy it when it comes out on dvd. I love lighting the candles, turning out the lights, and cuddling up on What is wrong with you people. I don't think you have really sat down and watched this show. Ghost Whisperer is one of my families all time favorite TV shows. We already watched and now own season one, two, and three. We are now in the process of watching season 4 on tv and will buy it when it comes out on dvd. I love lighting the candles, turning out the lights, and cuddling up on the couch with my kids to watch this all time fav. This is a great show for adults and kids alike. My youngest child has always been afraid of scary movies and the dark but she absolutly loves this show. I have other family members and friends now watching this show and they all love it as well. Jennifer Love Hewitt is a great actress and plays her parts very well. Sometimes I get so into the story lines it even makes us cry. But then they always bring us back the happiness of it all in future features. Expand
  40. BrennanS.
    Nov 12, 2005
    Suspenseful and heart quickening, this show is scary, sad and suspenseful: the three s's every show needs! Thumbs UP!
  41. StevenC
    Oct 12, 2005
    A very good show. Jennifer Love Hewitt is a great actress and the show itself definitly grabs my attention.
  42. EvelynL
    Oct 15, 2005
    This is the best and most emotional show on television.
  43. carloss
    Oct 16, 2005
    this is the best show on TV I love it. I hope it stay's around for a long time. It is wonderful. And I am hard to please. But this show is wonderful. Please tell me why it is not going to be on next Friday the 21st. Pleast don't tell me it is not coming back. It will brake my heart.
  44. DonnaS
    Oct 17, 2005
    I like this show very much. It shows that your loved ones are watching over you and it does help for the times you are sad and that they love you and miss you. Please keep this show on
  45. GL
    Oct 21, 2005
    Ghost shows are cool and David Conrad is hot.
  46. MajedS
    Dec 16, 2005
    I love it... One of the best shows on TV
  47. SS
    Oct 28, 2005
    This show has hit home on many of the shows. love the show keep it on the air
  48. JohnU
    Oct 6, 2005
    Jennifer Love Hewitt is absolutely good in playing Melinda Gordon. She's a great actress and can really act. She's back with us remember she's the original teen/TV Queen trashing Sarah, Katie and other girls on TV. She's definitely great. The show I know will stay there for long.!
  49. GreagD
    Jan 10, 2006
    I have no idea why this show has been getting such slack. In all truthfull ness I'm not a big Hewitt fan but you know what, I love this show. It's made me a fan. If you watch I'd say 1 or 2 episodes I don't see how you can't get hooked on it. It's great. Hope it lasts a long time.
  50. valeriaa
    Apr 27, 2006
    i love it
  51. LonnaS
    Apr 29, 2006
    omg! this is the bestest show ever!
  52. ShelleyM
    May 12, 2006
    I love the show! I look forward to Friday nights to see it. I don't have too many favorite shows but this is my favorite. It is such break from all the same old shows.
  53. sandyd
    May 16, 2006
    i love the show. it is the best!!!!!!
  54. DanielleD
    May 23, 2006
    I love that show. Please, please,please, bring it back
  55. HannahB
    May 26, 2006
    One of the best shows on tv. Keep it on! It's different from most other shows because it is not hospital, law or police related.
  56. RonS
    May 6, 2006
    Wonderful Show with believable acting. The So-Called Critics once upon a time said that Married with Children would not last either and it was stupid......Well....that "stupid" show lasted 10 years! Lets listen to the average person and not some "stupid" critic who probably lives in a penthouse.
  57. jayl
    May 6, 2006
    love the show never miss it.
  58. KarlaM
    May 6, 2006
    As far as dramas' went next to CSI I think it was second to none.
  59. SteveM
    May 7, 2006
    I read some of the negative comments from the critics, Are they watching the same show as I am. I find Ghost Whisperes a very entertaining show. Of course it strays from reality, If I want to watch reality I will watch the news, I want o be entertained and Ghost Whsperers does that quite well. Wake up you idiot brain critics, for once try to get your thumb on the pulse of the television viewers
  60. shere
    Jul 20, 2006
    my whole family loves this show!
  61. GinaL
    Aug 2, 2006
    I love the show so much can't wait till the Season 1 realese of the Dvd and i can't wait till the season 2.
  62. Ray
    Sep 15, 2006
    Quite frankly the Sep 15 2006 episode is very best television show I have ever seen. This one hour show made the big screen mega-bucks movies pale in comparison. Pitt, Clooney, Cruise, Lohan, Duff, eat your hearts out. The cast on this show makes you look all like amatuers........
  63. DonnaH
    Sep 26, 2006
    This is one of the best series I have seen in a long time.
  64. JohnH
    Sep 29, 2006
    I think the show is very refreshing, it nice to see good programing keep up the good work
  65. ReneR.
    Dec 12, 2007
    Why are all of these negative comments about Ghost Whisper!! It is an awesome show!! Melinda is such a good actress and this show is so touching. Please put Ghost Whisper back on!!
  66. carolynf
    Mar 31, 2007
    What a relief -- a safe haven -- from those annoying reality shows! The cast carries the plots along convincingly and Jay Mohr is a great plus. The show is charming -- what's wrong with sentimentality in a harsh world?
  67. sweetme
    Apr 24, 2007
    I love this show!!
  68. amymcc
    Apr 27, 2007
    i love this show!!!!!!! i only watch it every once in a while cuaz i can never remember what time and day its on and what channel but now that i know.....ill watch it all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! horray!!!!!!!!!!
  69. RickB
    Apr 28, 2007
    There are some series, "Cold Case" "The Waltons" and "Ghost Whisperer" that caress our spirits and fill our hearts. The appeal of these programs is not in their body count, but in their benevolence. They touch our spirit with kindness and warmth and evoke what is best in us. If they lack the corrosive cynicism of edgy productions that celebrate our basest drives, then Hallelujah! There There are some series, "Cold Case" "The Waltons" and "Ghost Whisperer" that caress our spirits and fill our hearts. The appeal of these programs is not in their body count, but in their benevolence. They touch our spirit with kindness and warmth and evoke what is best in us. If they lack the corrosive cynicism of edgy productions that celebrate our basest drives, then Hallelujah! There should be some room on a prime time schedule crammed with sadistic competition, gratuitous violence and soulless sex for a series that affirms virtue and compassion. Expand
  70. JoAnnH
    Apr 29, 2007
    this is an awesome show..Please keep it on...
  71. SarahC.
    May 16, 2007
    this is a great show....it's intense and sensitive....it helps people to deal with death that would otherwise just turn there heads and ignore it.
  72. sues.
    Jun 1, 2007
    This is one of my most favorite shows. I have lots of friends who watch it and I hope it stays on the air for a long long time.
  73. Deb
    Sep 1, 2007
    Just that. Excellent.
  74. StevenS.
    Nov 13, 2008
    This about the best and only show to watch on t.v. everything else is a rerun of the the nightly local news from rape to murder hope CBS doesn't cancel this show but it wouldn't be the first stupid thing a network did. or the last.
  75. MickiS.
    Nov 7, 2008
    This is the only show that I look forward to watching during the week. I can't wait to watch it. I was disappointed when they killed off Jim, but hopefully it work out for future episodes. This show bets any reality show any day. I hate reality shows. I quit watching TV, for a while, because this was all that was on for so long. Let this show stay on. please!
  76. stephanieo
    Dec 1, 2008
    Ghost Whisperer is my favorite show. I look forward to it every Friday night. Although I was very upset when they killed Jim off.
  77. AshleyR.
    Sep 24, 2008
    All you people con shut your stupid mouthes i bet half of you have never seen the show. Ghost Whisper is awesome
  78. SandraM
    Jun 4, 2009
    At first I thought I would hate this show because of Jennifer Love Hewitt and wanted to watch the first episode just to make fun of her but I ended up loving this show. I even got my friend into it that she has seen all 4 seasons in one month.
  79. DebbieW.
    Jan 26, 2010
    I love this show!! But turn the death of Jim around!! Do the same thing they did with the TV show Dallas and make it all a bad dream!!! Have Jim be Jim!Also get Mels' Mother to wake up and work with her daughter using her gift too! She doesn't have to to be devoted to her gift the way Mel is, she can use hers more grudgingly, kind of because she has too~ in order to help her family!!!!
  80. TerryS.
    Mar 22, 2010
    There are some very light aspects of the Ghost Whisperer. The exact thing that really attracted me to this show was the darkness and beauty concept. This show evoked my childhood memories of the very young and beautiful Kate Jackson on the show Dark Shadows. Every afternoon at 4 pm on channel 7, ABC. I couldn't miss a show. Scary, different and Kate Jackson, who was my hero. I wanted There are some very light aspects of the Ghost Whisperer. The exact thing that really attracted me to this show was the darkness and beauty concept. This show evoked my childhood memories of the very young and beautiful Kate Jackson on the show Dark Shadows. Every afternoon at 4 pm on channel 7, ABC. I couldn't miss a show. Scary, different and Kate Jackson, who was my hero. I wanted to look like her. Jessica Love-Hewitt has the same wonderful effect, beautiful, special and with a gift that many fantasize about. And that's just what it is, a simple fantasy, visually stunning and pretty scary sometimes. I'm a 50 year old straight female and really just love to look at beautiful things. If people don't get that, regardless of gender, you have no humanity, Dude! Sincerely, Terry. Expand
  81. MariaT
    Nov 17, 2005
    We enjoy this show immensely. We look forward to it coming on every Friday. The cast is very personable and the storylines are very engaging.
  82. pamb
    Nov 18, 2005
    I love this show! Its wonderful--the actors, the stories-I wish there were more shows like this one, and I look forward to Friday nights now, Thanks for a winner!
  83. Joan
    Oct 15, 2005
    Ghost Whisperer has heart, unlike many of the hateful, negative shows out there.
  84. ko
    Oct 21, 2005
    I look forward to this show every Friday night. It's better than some of those other shows out there. Makes you think of your loved ones that passed...or did they??
  85. SonjaT
    Nov 18, 2006
    It's a great show!
  86. vennessac
    Dec 27, 2006
    I love the show and hope it isn't cancled
  87. ChrisF
    Apr 21, 2006
    Absolutely fantastic in all regards...writing, acting, musically. Everything. One of the best and most underrated shows on television.
  88. EldoraS
    May 19, 2006
    I love this show!!! Please Please don't cancel this show. I look forward to my friday's with my family to watch it.
  89. patriciaj
    May 25, 2006
    Ghost whisperer is one of the best sitcoms that I have seen in a long time. the actors are great. please never take it off
  90. RosaR
    May 27, 2006
    I love the show.
    Jun 13, 2006
    This show rocks I watched it every Friday
  92. MyrnaS
    Jun 16, 2006
    great show hope its on for another season. great eaction and great talent by melinda gordon.
  93. CZen
    Aug 16, 2006
    Great Show.
  96. RoseH
    Aug 17, 2006
    I have geared all of my friends up to watch next season. This show is great!
  97. DonnaD
    Aug 25, 2006
    Great show....i'm hoping to see more.....please don' t pull from the air.
  98. TammyS
    Aug 25, 2006
    I loved the show!
  99. RobertB
    Aug 28, 2006
    Only show Im watching every week and wont miss a week. This show brought me back to watching tv. Too bad it wasnt up for an Emmy. The writers are great. Love the twists in the plots. Can't wait for season two.
  100. aditid
    Sep 17, 2006
    one of the most realistic shows . i hav enjoyed it and felt that it touches my heart. keep the good work up!

At times during ''Ghost Whisperer," the sentiment is so thick you might want to go away from the light -- the light from the TV set, that is.
    What is special about "Ghost Whisperer" is the way it gets everything else right -- casting, acting, writing, directing, pacing, music, you name it.
    Pretty pointless.