• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 23, 2005
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
8.3

1. Jan 28, 2015
    Ghost Whisperer sets the scene slowly, with breasts and shadows, but by the end of the season we've got a villain in a top hat, secrets about Melinda's mother and grandmother are foretold, a plane crash and one very saddening death. An enjoyable series that often needs more of the supernatural, less of the sentimentality.
  2. Jun 8, 2014
    I always find it corny when it comes to i-have-a-gift / i-can-talk-to-ghosts shows, story, movie. But this one is not as bad as I think bc it has an almost-realistic story.
  3. Feb 18, 2013
    A matinée show for children and young adult. Boring, sentimental, predictable. The actors are all mediocre and their characters are very two dimensional. The stories are all the same. Overall a bad tv series with zero tension, drama, originality.
  4. Rfa
    Jul 28, 2012
    Simply an excellent show, leaving viewers quite excited in each episode showing an incredible story that leads us to reflect on our lives. Jennifer Love Hewitt is to be congratulated on this show.
  5. Jan 5, 2012
    Maybe this show would be okay if it were a mini-series. And that is a BIG maybe. For me it got old real quick. Every episode is about the same thing over and over again. Really hard to swallow even for fiction. Why would anyone want to watch a series when you know basically what the outcome is going to be every time. So after the first 10 or so episodes, whats the point? Not toMaybe this show would be okay if it were a mini-series. And that is a BIG maybe. For me it got old real quick. Every episode is about the same thing over and over again. Really hard to swallow even for fiction. Why would anyone want to watch a series when you know basically what the outcome is going to be every time. So after the first 10 or so episodes, whats the point? Not to mention the bad acting, bad writing and was incredibly boring. Just another mindless rip-off ghost show for all those 'ghost junkies' out there. Expand
  6. Sep 6, 2011
    GHOST WHISPERER is no paranormal thriller--for those who expect just that of it, don't watch it. Instead, they have fooled us with the title: it is a supernatural drama, but it tends to lean toward the dramatic side, as there is nothing even remotely spooky about it, and it is aggravatingly dull. For those who expect a supernatural drama...wow.
  7. Aug 5, 2011
    I don't mean to come off as a cynic, but who in their right mind can rate this drivel positively? TV shows and movies of the last decade have bred a generation of sappy, everyone's-life-has-a-purpose, every-story-has-a-happy-ending believing simpletons. All this show does, at every chance it gets, is try to pull your heart strings. It serves no other purpose. There is no plot. Are thereI don't mean to come off as a cynic, but who in their right mind can rate this drivel positively? TV shows and movies of the last decade have bred a generation of sappy, everyone's-life-has-a-purpose, every-story-has-a-happy-ending believing simpletons. All this show does, at every chance it gets, is try to pull your heart strings. It serves no other purpose. There is no plot. Are there so many people out there that want to believe so badly that their loved ones have "moved into the light," that this show actually has an 8.5 score? Apparently so. The show never stops to try to explain it's convoluted metaphysics and nobody seems to care because it makes them feel fuzzy inside. Is this what TV entertainment has been reduced to? Nothing but cheap nonsensical sentimental moments, with a few clips of Hewitt's breasts every now and then to distract from the fact that the show makes absolutely no sense, and has absolutely no plot? Expand
  8. Feb 20, 2011
    Because Sometimes This Show Can Be Great, But Other Times It Can Be Flat And Boring (20% Of The Time) Jennifer Love Hewitt Portrays Melinda Gorden Beautifully...
    I Honestly Dont Watch It All The Time... You Have To Be In The Right Mood To Watch The Show...
    I Love Jennifer Love Hewitt And If You Love Her 2 You Will Love This Show :)
  9. Aug 18, 2010
    Looking back on the first season of Ghost Whisperer after the show has ended is an interesting experience. After coming from the massive storylines in the last two seasons, you go back to the first and realize how simple the show used to be. Throughout season one, the main 'story' only really comes into play at small increments scattered throughout the series (usually at the end ofLooking back on the first season of Ghost Whisperer after the show has ended is an interesting experience. After coming from the massive storylines in the last two seasons, you go back to the first and realize how simple the show used to be. Throughout season one, the main 'story' only really comes into play at small increments scattered throughout the series (usually at the end of episodes) and it never really leads anywhere until the final two episodes (which is the strongest season finale of the series, although season 2 comes close). Each episode just contains a ghost-of-the-week which Melinda must help with their problems. While this was present in later seasons the ghosts usually ended up feeling like a catalyst in order for the main storyline to progress, making each story feel diluted. Season one captures all the greatness of the show in almost every episode, and the cast hold the show up and bring it beyond a simple drama.

Some of the storylines and characters from this season may be simply forgotten about in later seasons, but the beginning of the Ghost Whisperer saga is something that will stay with viewers long after the series ends.
  10. TerryS.
    Mar 22, 2010
    There are some very light aspects of the Ghost Whisperer. The exact thing that really attracted me to this show was the darkness and beauty concept. This show evoked my childhood memories of the very young and beautiful Kate Jackson on the show Dark Shadows. Every afternoon at 4 pm on channel 7, ABC. I couldn't miss a show. Scary, different and Kate Jackson, who was my hero. I wanted There are some very light aspects of the Ghost Whisperer. The exact thing that really attracted me to this show was the darkness and beauty concept. This show evoked my childhood memories of the very young and beautiful Kate Jackson on the show Dark Shadows. Every afternoon at 4 pm on channel 7, ABC. I couldn't miss a show. Scary, different and Kate Jackson, who was my hero. I wanted to look like her. Jessica Love-Hewitt has the same wonderful effect, beautiful, special and with a gift that many fantasize about. And that's just what it is, a simple fantasy, visually stunning and pretty scary sometimes. I'm a 50 year old straight female and really just love to look at beautiful things. If people don't get that, regardless of gender, you have no humanity, Dude! Sincerely, Terry. Expand
  11. RandyA
    Mar 1, 2010
    Seriously.... no, seriously. I really mean it... what is the difference between Lifetime Channel schlock and this show? The predictable, sloppy, sentimental plot and lines in this show are made for the 'woman of the house'. Her agreeable hubby and 13 year old son enjoy for 2 other reasons. And THAT is where I came up with a score of '2'. Of COURSE she can't act... Seriously.... no, seriously. I really mean it... what is the difference between Lifetime Channel schlock and this show? The predictable, sloppy, sentimental plot and lines in this show are made for the 'woman of the house'. Her agreeable hubby and 13 year old son enjoy for 2 other reasons. And THAT is where I came up with a score of '2'. Of COURSE she can't act... but who cares? Just Tivo and cut to all the parts she's flouncing around in that low cut nightie and all is well. Expand
  12. DebbieW.
    Jan 26, 2010
    I love this show!! But turn the death of Jim around!! Do the same thing they did with the TV show Dallas and make it all a bad dream!!! Have Jim be Jim!Also get Mels' Mother to wake up and work with her daughter using her gift too! She doesn't have to to be devoted to her gift the way Mel is, she can use hers more grudgingly, kind of because she has too~ in order to help her family!!!!
  13. DexterW
    Jan 2, 2010
    A surprisingly good combination of dealing with the paranormal world and an emotional love story.
  14. ByronT
    Sep 19, 2009
    Love this show. I am buying season 4 when it comes out because i have 1-3 already. Amazing performances and storylines.
  15. SandraM
    Jun 4, 2009
    At first I thought I would hate this show because of Jennifer Love Hewitt and wanted to watch the first episode just to make fun of her but I ended up loving this show. I even got my friend into it that she has seen all 4 seasons in one month.
  16. Patches
    May 4, 2009
    What is wrong with you people. I don't think you have really sat down and watched this show. Ghost Whisperer is one of my families all time favorite TV shows. We already watched and now own season one, two, and three. We are now in the process of watching season 4 on tv and will buy it when it comes out on dvd. I love lighting the candles, turning out the lights, and cuddling up on What is wrong with you people. I don't think you have really sat down and watched this show. Ghost Whisperer is one of my families all time favorite TV shows. We already watched and now own season one, two, and three. We are now in the process of watching season 4 on tv and will buy it when it comes out on dvd. I love lighting the candles, turning out the lights, and cuddling up on the couch with my kids to watch this all time fav. This is a great show for adults and kids alike. My youngest child has always been afraid of scary movies and the dark but she absolutly loves this show. I have other family members and friends now watching this show and they all love it as well. Jennifer Love Hewitt is a great actress and plays her parts very well. Sometimes I get so into the story lines it even makes us cry. But then they always bring us back the happiness of it all in future features. Expand
  17. KelseyX
    Apr 9, 2009
    Overall, I like this show. I thought it was pretty lame when they killed her husband, and then really lame when he went into some other guy's body. But now, he's suddenly remembered who he is and he's back to being Jim again. So it seems like the past couple months' worth of episodes were pointless? I dunno...I thought they killed him because they were trying to get Overall, I like this show. I thought it was pretty lame when they killed her husband, and then really lame when he went into some other guy's body. But now, he's suddenly remembered who he is and he's back to being Jim again. So it seems like the past couple months' worth of episodes were pointless? I dunno...I thought they killed him because they were trying to get pregnant, but then the producers decided they didn't want her to have a baby. So now what? (Oh, but I really appreciated Rachael Leigh Cook guesting a while back. I love her!). Expand
  18. RobinN
    Mar 20, 2009
    I love this show! Everything about this show has been done perfectly. I'd love to see more positive, steady characters that are African American, but I can live with it for now. Its a unique and fascinating show that lacks in any way.
  19. Diego
    Mar 13, 2009
    Its so bad that it's good. Hense the 2. Between Hewitt's horrendous acting and the subtext of hearing the direction asking the audience to "Cry! CRY DAMN IT!!!" everyone should watch this show once. But ONLY once.
  20. stephanieo
    Dec 1, 2008
    Ghost Whisperer is my favorite show. I look forward to it every Friday night. Although I was very upset when they killed Jim off.
  21. SueP.
    Nov 26, 2008
    Love this show...hate the turn Jim's death has taken. Could understand him not crossing over and maybe can help her more by not crossing....but this nonsense with taking another body...not letting his people mourn his death because jim stole his body...yuck! Afraid they've jumped the shark and will lose this devoted viewe and many more.
  22. LindaA.
    Nov 21, 2008
    Faith, love, romance, supsence and hope for the after life all wrapped up into one show. The characters Melinda and Jim bring beauty into a world of tv where marriages are always filled with couples who have betray and feel betrayed. How refreshing. The whole show is just great and has much meaning. Love its! Thanks
  23. DeNiseS.
    Nov 15, 2008
    I love this show and I always looked forward to Fridays! Melinda and Jim had this great chemistry. I don't know why you killed him. but I was so mad I quit watching it! my daughter called me and said they put him in someone else's body but I liked the real husband sorry, ( I didn't watch it so I don't know how it went. Maybe after I get over being mad I will come back I love this show and I always looked forward to Fridays! Melinda and Jim had this great chemistry. I don't know why you killed him. but I was so mad I quit watching it! my daughter called me and said they put him in someone else's body but I liked the real husband sorry, ( I didn't watch it so I don't know how it went. Maybe after I get over being mad I will come back to watching it but for now good luck with the show It really is a good show I just wish you wouldn't have done that! Expand
  24. DianaSmith
    Nov 14, 2008
    Please,let her be dreaming, or something . Don't let her husband be dead. My sisters and I watch the show every week. Please,we want him to live, or we are gonna stop watching. Their love and understanding for each other makes the show that much better. WE LOVE HIM (DAVID CONRAD) JIM. Thank You, for reading this.
  25. StevenS.
    Nov 13, 2008
    This about the best and only show to watch on t.v. everything else is a rerun of the the nightly local news from rape to murder hope CBS doesn't cancel this show but it wouldn't be the first stupid thing a network did. or the last.
  26. KathyS
    Nov 11, 2008
    Don't listen to the critics. I love this show. I too never miss an episode. With the addition of many paranormal TV shows, I'm really surprised Ghost Whisperer might be on the chopping block. Bring the professor back...we all know he is in love with her!
  27. PaulaS.
    Nov 8, 2008
    I love this show I can't wait for Friday nights when I can sit down and watch. I hope they don't canceled it and I hope that her husband doesn't die. Please let me keep enjoying this wonderful show. I always cry at the end it is so touching.
  28. MickiS.
    Nov 7, 2008
    This is the only show that I look forward to watching during the week. I can't wait to watch it. I was disappointed when they killed off Jim, but hopefully it work out for future episodes. This show bets any reality show any day. I hate reality shows. I quit watching TV, for a while, because this was all that was on for so long. Let this show stay on. please!
  29. DorothyS.
    Nov 7, 2008
    I really like this show. The support that she gets from her husband is beautiful, and anyone that is different and has been taunted for it knows how important love and support are. Not many shows have that anymore. When CBS killed off "The Closer's" husband, I quickly lost interest because there was no kindness in the program anymore. We need more kindness in the world and on tv.
  30. JonathonE.
    Nov 7, 2008
    I sat and watched several shows befor I was hooked. The relationship between Jim and Melinda is such a delight compared to the shows where they keep having to check out relationships. They love each other and its a relief to see. If he dies I am thru watching the show. Dont care if he is a ghost. As for the above critics. Bet the saw one show and left. How would they rate us at work if I sat and watched several shows befor I was hooked. The relationship between Jim and Melinda is such a delight compared to the shows where they keep having to check out relationships. They love each other and its a relief to see. If he dies I am thru watching the show. Dont care if he is a ghost. As for the above critics. Bet the saw one show and left. How would they rate us at work if they saw us perform one day! Expand
  31. JaninePe
    Oct 10, 2008
    October 3's writing was really, really bad. I hope things improve, or they'll lose their loyal viewers.
  32. AshleyR.
    Sep 24, 2008
    All you people con shut your stupid mouthes i bet half of you have never seen the show. Ghost Whisper is awesome
  33. Nicholaswhatever
    Sep 23, 2008
    Ghost whisperer is an incredibly captivating show about the paranormal and supernatural. Naturally, Jennifer Love Hewitt's lack of real acting chops does hinder the shows credibility, I find myself engaged in the plot and storyline more than anything else.
  34. CarrieP
    Aug 1, 2008
    My favorite show. I watch it every Friday.
  35. MarcoP.
    Jun 29, 2008
    Horrid, sugary and utterly boring copy of 'The Sixth Sense' with a buxom woman. I hope the show is canceled very soon.
  36. FlavorCool-Fresh
    Jun 22, 2008
    Why does no one ever go to the bathroom on this show? The 'mega-bran muffin' episode never had any character relieve themselves? Ghosts have to go too, don't they?
  37. LindaD.
    May 30, 2008
    My favorite show! Never missed an episode! I Love it!
  38. BeckahW.
    Feb 12, 2008
    I vote 10, I love this show (: I have all the seasons.
  39. AnnR.
    Dec 13, 2007
    Makes the supernatural look like pure evil.
  40. ReneR.
    Dec 12, 2007
    Why are all of these negative comments about Ghost Whisper!! It is an awesome show!! Melinda is such a good actress and this show is so touching. Please put Ghost Whisper back on!!
  41. NaomiL.
    Dec 12, 2007
    I love this show!!! How can they cancel it!! I couldn't wait for Friday to come so my neighbors and I can watch it together. This is an outrage!!! We want to see Ghost Whisper!! I am going to write a letter to CBS and have every one sign it!! We want it back on.
  42. KevinL.
    Nov 16, 2007
    The premise of the series is quite interesting, with a great potential, however, the show does not carry that. The corny writing along with effects that aren't convincing, Ghost Whisperer could not maintain a consistent quality to its plot. The show itself is boring and cheesy but you'd have to watch out on a lucky day where the show could potentially get better. It has good The premise of the series is quite interesting, with a great potential, however, the show does not carry that. The corny writing along with effects that aren't convincing, Ghost Whisperer could not maintain a consistent quality to its plot. The show itself is boring and cheesy but you'd have to watch out on a lucky day where the show could potentially get better. It has good episodes but most of it isn't so great. Expand
  43. IgnazioF.
    Nov 8, 2007
    I gave it a 9 because the show does have some flaws with the death-live scenario, but as I've always said. If a show can make cry, it's a good one.
  44. Samira
    Oct 21, 2007
    I want you guys to send me her every book for free if that is ok.
  45. Deb
    Sep 1, 2007
    Just that. Excellent.
  46. MagsyB.
    Aug 29, 2007
    The subject matter of the show interests me and I actually enjoy watching it for the comedic value. I record how many completely inappropriate booby soft porn outfits JLH can wear in one show...do people in small US towns really walk around in low cut night gowns from a Victoria Secret catalogue? The ridiculous plot lines are hilarious!!! Particularly the last 3 of season two which The subject matter of the show interests me and I actually enjoy watching it for the comedic value. I record how many completely inappropriate booby soft porn outfits JLH can wear in one show...do people in small US towns really walk around in low cut night gowns from a Victoria Secret catalogue? The ridiculous plot lines are hilarious!!! Particularly the last 3 of season two which reduced me to tears ..of laughter. Keep it coming! Expand
  47. Jenniferf.
    Aug 16, 2007
    Jennifer Love Hewitt is hot!!! and I like the show because even though it can be far fetched I believe there are people on earth that can do what she can...talk to dead people.
  48. JackieVo
    Jul 19, 2007
    I love this show, there is always something new. it really draws my attention. Melinda is so cool and she is such a heroic person- she helped so many people and its so touching.......
  49. AmberC.
    Jun 29, 2007
    I love this show!!! Its my favorite show on CBS!!
  50. Donnas.
    Jun 23, 2007
    loved it cant wait for next lot to come on tv i would like to say one thing about the people who don't like the show why do they go out of there way to come on this site if they thought it was that bad.
  51. MikeH.
    Jun 16, 2007
    I don't get to watch it like I would like to, but I think it is very compelling TV!
  52. MirandaM
    Jun 12, 2007
    This show is one of the greatest I have seen!
  53. AmandaF.
    Jun 10, 2007
    I love Ghost Whisperer and Jennifer Love Hewitt is an amazing actor not to mention one of my favorite actresses. Please don't cancel the show! I think it is one of the best shows on t.v. right now. I just recently bought the first season, and right when the second season comes out I'm running to the store to get it. There better be a third season! You can't just end it like I love Ghost Whisperer and Jennifer Love Hewitt is an amazing actor not to mention one of my favorite actresses. Please don't cancel the show! I think it is one of the best shows on t.v. right now. I just recently bought the first season, and right when the second season comes out I'm running to the store to get it. There better be a third season! You can't just end it like that. I'm dying to know what happens next. Expand
  54. sues.
    Jun 1, 2007
    This is one of my most favorite shows. I have lots of friends who watch it and I hope it stays on the air for a long long time.
  55. RozB.
    May 22, 2007
    I do love this show, but I don't like sitting here with my children and them asking questions about her boobs. Just because she got a boob job doesn't mean she has to show them ALL the time now. It should be a little more conservative when it comes to children. Other than that, I like it. Jennifer please save the breast views for the bedroom. Hopefully it will change because she I do love this show, but I don't like sitting here with my children and them asking questions about her boobs. Just because she got a boob job doesn't mean she has to show them ALL the time now. It should be a little more conservative when it comes to children. Other than that, I like it. Jennifer please save the breast views for the bedroom. Hopefully it will change because she is the producer. Expand
  56. DJP.
    May 18, 2007
    Great show! I love it!
  57. DawnP.
    May 18, 2007
    I love this show! I hope it stays on the air for a long time! If it does, CBS will have a loyal viewer!
  58. SarahC.
    May 16, 2007
    this is a great show....it's intense and sensitive....it helps people to deal with death that would otherwise just turn there heads and ignore it.
  59. KellieM.
    May 14, 2007
    This is the best show I have ever seen. My whole family gets together on Friday nights to watch. I really hope they are back for a 3rd season.
  60. Faith
    May 13, 2007
    The show is great; the cliff hangers this season have got me hooked. I will be so disappointed if gets canceled. It's nice to have something else to watch other than reality TV.
  61. PamelaM
    May 11, 2007
    Ghost Whisper is a top notch shop! Pls donot cancel it. The show is great, I stay home on Fridays just to watch it.
  62. DeWayneB
    May 3, 2007
    One of the best TV shows on this season. I try never to miss an episode. It really upsets me when CBS chooses to air other stuff on this night.
  63. JoAnnH
    Apr 29, 2007
    this is an awesome show..Please keep it on...
  64. RickB
    Apr 28, 2007
    There are some series, "Cold Case" "The Waltons" and "Ghost Whisperer" that caress our spirits and fill our hearts. The appeal of these programs is not in their body count, but in their benevolence. They touch our spirit with kindness and warmth and evoke what is best in us. If they lack the corrosive cynicism of edgy productions that celebrate our basest drives, then Hallelujah! There There are some series, "Cold Case" "The Waltons" and "Ghost Whisperer" that caress our spirits and fill our hearts. The appeal of these programs is not in their body count, but in their benevolence. They touch our spirit with kindness and warmth and evoke what is best in us. If they lack the corrosive cynicism of edgy productions that celebrate our basest drives, then Hallelujah! There should be some room on a prime time schedule crammed with sadistic competition, gratuitous violence and soulless sex for a series that affirms virtue and compassion. Expand
  65. amymcc
    Apr 27, 2007
    i love this show!!!!!!! i only watch it every once in a while cuaz i can never remember what time and day its on and what channel but now that i know.....ill watch it all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! horray!!!!!!!!!!
  66. sweetme
    Apr 24, 2007
    I love this show!!
  67. Tricia
    Apr 19, 2007
    The whole family watches it. Its entertaining enough for the adults and safe enough for the kids. I think the great shows always get cancelled because of overcritical "critics". The networks should pay attention to the REAL critics.... In case they've forgotten who that is, it would be US the VIEWERS!
  68. carolynf
    Mar 31, 2007
    What a relief -- a safe haven -- from those annoying reality shows! The cast carries the plots along convincingly and Jay Mohr is a great plus. The show is charming -- what's wrong with sentimentality in a harsh world?
  69. KatteM
    Mar 29, 2007
    Nice show!
  70. Bernard
    Mar 19, 2007
    Jennifer Love Hewitt is perfectly cast as Melinda Gordon. The scripts are inventful and corny but they work. Camryn Manheim's character is a great addition to the show. Let's hope it doesn't run out of steam.
  71. bernadettep
    Mar 13, 2007
    i like the showi it good i jenifer love heritt also , it a quitue show ans jsut but some more diferent tyepeof ghosts in it
  72. APerson
    Mar 2, 2007
    First season was great, but the second season's wheels have fallen off. Real pity the show drifted away from the format that was good in the 1st season.
  73. mandy.
    Feb 10, 2007
    awsomest show i always watch it.
  74. theresas
    Feb 7, 2007
    i love him for the way he is with dogsi think he greatin my eye.
  75. SamS
    Feb 6, 2007
    This show may never win any awards, but it is good entertainment, in my opinion. I am not associated with this show in any way; I am just an ordinary viewer. This is the only show that has ever made me cry. Very few shows ignite that amount of emotion in me; I am fairly stoic. (I rarely laugh at any comedies, either.) Please ignore the critics; watch and decide for yourself. Not every This show may never win any awards, but it is good entertainment, in my opinion. I am not associated with this show in any way; I am just an ordinary viewer. This is the only show that has ever made me cry. Very few shows ignite that amount of emotion in me; I am fairly stoic. (I rarely laugh at any comedies, either.) Please ignore the critics; watch and decide for yourself. Not every show (or movie) with a low score is that bad. And you may be missing out on something you would enjoy. Expand
  76. BebeC
    Jan 5, 2007
    I like this show alot. But could someone please tell me who does the music for it! I just finished the show (the only one I have seen so far) tonight (Friday, Jan. 5th) and I loved the music someone please tell me more about it I cant find anything about the music anywhere.
  77. valeriaa
    i love it
  78. LaToyaE.
    Great Show.
  79. klasdflaksdfj
    great
  80. AndrewB
    Jan 2, 2007
    this show is a great show.
  81. vennessac
    Dec 27, 2006
    I love the show and hope it isn't cancled
  82. AdrianW
    Dec 4, 2006
    Overall I give this show an 8. I was going to give a 10, but after thinking hard on the show production I decided to minus the 10 by 2... I read through all of your comments guys and girls, and some of your comments on JLH not having good boobs whatsoever is somewhat irrelevant. You should be the ones to get on with your lives! Beauty doesn't make the show great, the acting does. Overall I give this show an 8. I was going to give a 10, but after thinking hard on the show production I decided to minus the 10 by 2... I read through all of your comments guys and girls, and some of your comments on JLH not having good boobs whatsoever is somewhat irrelevant. You should be the ones to get on with your lives! Beauty doesn't make the show great, the acting does. Beauty is only men's eye-candy, and for those that "know how to spell their names" would take this for common sense. The criticisms I have for this show is same with some of yours though; each episodes are similar. But at least not all, but it does get quite boring quick enough. This show is aired at 10:30pm my time here, each Monday. A show that is aired at this time, it wouldn't be a total Horror/Thriller genre, which in other words it wouldn't be as scary as anyone would first imagine. I mean, sure I was expecting something more frightening but hey, I enjoy the show not because it is frightening, not because it thrills me but because everything is quite balanced out. If you compare this to some movies say, The Ring, I'd rather watch this because The Ring has a piece of **** storyline. Then again, the music and background effects aren't good enough, but JLH certainly played a good role in the show. I have a friend who can see the dead, and just comparing JLH's performances and my friend's attitude and personality I can tell JLH is really good at acting, though there is still room for improvements. She still doesn't stand out, too normal to be a spiritual person... Or whatever you call them, I just don't call them freaks because I believe they are gifted not cursed. Last advice: for those who are looking forward to getting total fright from watching this show, don't even bother criticizing this show, it's great although not awesome, and before you make comments you gotta look at the show from different points of views not just from the "Horror/Thriller" point of view or the "Beauty/Sexy" point of view... You know, a series that can worth 0 points would be something like "Coronation Street" (Aussie or Briton show, I can't be bothered to find out because it sux), and I don't think TGW deserves 0 marks. Expand
  83. noellec
    Dec 2, 2006
    Me and my daughter look foward to Friday nights to make are popcorn and sit and watch this amazing program !!!!! Are they moving "Ghost Whisper" to Sunday Nights ?
  84. amandalovezyou:)
    Nov 27, 2006
    I love watching this show. Maybe each episode is similar, but I am always entertained!! I hope it has a 3rd season in its future!
  85. DB
    Nov 18, 2006
    I'm not a fan of Hewitt, and I don't think she is a great actress, but this show is quite great if you give it a chance. There is a great potential in this show and I hope they will still keep airing it...
  86. SonjaT
    Nov 18, 2006
    It's a great show!
  87. RonE
    Nov 4, 2006
    Love to watch it, Just started to watch it and love it. Jennifer Love Hewitt Is the best one the part.
  88. Katrinab
    Nov 3, 2006
    It is so obvious to see that Jennifer Love Hewitt and the other lack-luster actors in this show have overwhelmingly attacked this site to enter good comments- or else someone was paid off to sit here all day and enter in good votes. I watched the show for the first time tonight, and there is no contest- the show is absolutely horrendous. Jennifer Love is not attractive, not a good It is so obvious to see that Jennifer Love Hewitt and the other lack-luster actors in this show have overwhelmingly attacked this site to enter good comments- or else someone was paid off to sit here all day and enter in good votes. I watched the show for the first time tonight, and there is no contest- the show is absolutely horrendous. Jennifer Love is not attractive, not a good actress, the script is horrible, the music is ridiculous- building up where the scene doesn't even call for it to cause you to have a heart-attack (a cheap trick) and the unbelievable relationship between her and her husband is like they are mockingly copying "Medium" or more like they are in acting school doing an improved scene of kids playing "house". I have never been so insulted by a tv show in my life. The dropping of hints throughout the episode- Jennifer obviously has no idea what the intelligence of the audience is these days. It's truely insulting. I almost expected her to do an "Infomercial" reminding us to stand up to domestic violence during the commercial break. Jennifer, give up now on your producing efforts, you must give really good ****, because this stuff is crap. Look at your competition, honey, we want complicated, interesting and unassuming scipts- and we don't need to rely on your rack or spooky music to be entertained. And if you guys disagree, I pity your taste in a good body (she's a white trash, texas, bland, twink...with a boob job) Expand
  89. SLuker
    Oct 16, 2006
    Overly sentimental, pointless, mawkish, humourless, incredulous. Plotlines get more ridiculous the more the producers realise that theres only limited mileage in talking to dead people who need to find 'closure' to move to the 'other side'. Sub-plots are vacuous.
  90. mimia
    Oct 14, 2006
    this show is pointless.....what is melinda's story, get a life...
  91. KonniJo
    Oct 7, 2006
    I love this show! If people would watch it more, they'd agree. I miss Aisha (sp?) but I think Jennifer can carry it.
  92. BD
    Oct 6, 2006
    Horrid.
  93. AmandaL
    Oct 5, 2006
    as a believer in spirituallsum this series is as close to what one might think could or would happen
  94. johnv
    Sep 30, 2006
    awsume!
  95. JohnH
    Sep 29, 2006
    I think the show is very refreshing, it nice to see good programing keep up the good work
  96. DonnaH
    Sep 26, 2006
    This is one of the best series I have seen in a long time.
  97. Wendy
    Sep 22, 2006
    Can't wait ubtil friday comes around, just to see the show.
  98. FranklinC
    Sep 22, 2006
    Jennifer Love Hewitt is amazing.
  99. aditid
    Sep 17, 2006
    one of the most realistic shows . i hav enjoyed it and felt that it touches my heart. keep the good work up!
  100. Ray
    Sep 15, 2006
    Quite frankly the Sep 15 2006 episode is very best television show I have ever seen. This one hour show made the big screen mega-bucks movies pale in comparison. Pitt, Clooney, Cruise, Lohan, Duff, eat your hearts out. The cast on this show makes you look all like amatuers........

At times during ''Ghost Whisperer," the sentiment is so thick you might want to go away from the light -- the light from the TV set, that is.
    What is special about "Ghost Whisperer" is the way it gets everything else right -- casting, acting, writing, directing, pacing, music, you name it.
    Pretty pointless.