• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: May 19, 2009
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
7.4

1. Sep 14, 2012
    It still may not be the magic that was season one, but it still holds together very well for the complex idea of multiple location of characters. Acting in the first episode was spot on for both Lea Michele and Chris Colfer but I have concerns about the newly added characters.
  2. Sep 27, 2012
    From the second season till the third the Glee series was generally okay to me, there were some really great episodes, but now with Season 4's beginning the series is off to their rotes, They do bring a more mature sense to it, and I did love the Britney 2.0 episode and their interpretation of the songs.
  3. Jan 8, 2013
    4 years after and Glee is as powerful and as mature as one would hope for! The addition of a diversity of new characters, voices and the successful merging of school & university students has a magical effect! a straight 10 from me!
  4. Apr 12, 2013
    this show is amazing i love this show shows everyone to be thereself and i love all the characters in season 4 and i love the songs to this is the best show i've ever watched
  5. Nov 28, 2012
    It has started very good and in a high note. Glee is returning with a very interesting way of seeing our lovely characters, now whe have the Ohio students and the New York stuff. At the very beginning I was not that happy, but seeing the results I cannot say it's been a bad thing or something. Drama is equal as the music, so it is a good move. Also acting is getting better and better, actors are growing up very fast and it is seen through the scenes in the TV show. Good for them. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Oct 25, 2012
    The high school stories are tighter-focused, and the Manhattan ones breathe with Broadway romanticism. [5 Nov 2012, p.42]
  2. Reviewed by: Gail Pennington
    Sep 17, 2012
    The decision to have some students graduate was a smart one, and splitting the action between New York (where Lea Michele's Rachel Berry is attending NYADA, the New York Academy of Dramatic Arts) and Ohio (where the remaining members of New Directions are regrouping) turns out to have been even smarter.
  3. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Sep 13, 2012
    [The] premiere serves as a rocky reboot to the once robust hit.