7.9

1. Oct 29, 2011
    After wathcing every new comedy this season, Good Vibes in it's first episode is the first to get perfect marks off of me. The top 5 comedy pilots this season so far (10/29/11):

1. Good Vibes
    2. Suburgatory
    3. 2 Broke Girls
    4. New Girl
    5. Up All Night
  2. Mar 11, 2013
    this just tops family guy. this cartoon is awesome. it has its own originality. totally a 10 hands down. mtv your stupid for discontinuing.I wish I had the money to air this.
  3. Dec 25, 2011
    A very fresh type of show that hasn't been seen on MTV in a long time. I like how it mixes pop culture, comedy, and hot scenes all into one great show. Hilarious we really need more shows like this on MTV.

1. Reviewed by: Robert Lloyd
    Oct 27, 2011
    None of the characters--including the usual smart hot girl, mean hot girl and mean hot guy--range beyond well-established types, and the show would have to stand on a chair to aim any lower. But it is mostly sweet-tempered and oddly moral, and, as I write these words, I do not hate it.
  2. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Oct 27, 2011
    Aggressively dumb, sex-obsessed and occasionally misogynistic.
  3. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Oct 27, 2011
    A more conventionally crass buddy comedy about a Jersey whale-out-of-water (voiced by Book of Mormon star Josh Gad) who moves to the California beachfront with his buxom mom (Debi Mazar),