Gossip Girl : Season 2

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
7.9

1. ETV
    Apr 21, 2012
    This season continues the fun, sex and drama and excedes the first. Probably will remain the underrated show it is. However to those who actually take the time to watch it, will enjoy... Well if your a teen
  2. Oct 6, 2011
    GG is one of the best series i have ever watched in my entire life! They should even make a movie! It is going to be soooooo freaking amazing.... xoxo Gossip Boy
  3. Sep 12, 2011
    O M F G ! THIS SEASON WAS PROBABLY BETTER THAN THE FIRST ONLY! Gossip Girl is a ORIGINAL and UNIQUE show. YOU have got to watch it. L O V E IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Sep 9, 2010
    I would say better then the first season because the show found its path. BUT, still the show could have grown in something more scandalous than ever, and more provocative, in stead of showing scandalous things as Vanessa and Chuck? I mean totally unnecessary.
  5. LaurenS.
    Jan 28, 2010
    This counts for both seasons. When I first heard of Gossip Girl, I thought it was crap, i couldn't see what all the hype was about. But eventually (and thankfully) I watched the first episode and was immediately hooked. The characters are easily likable and is some ways relateable. I regret ever having not liking it.
  6. RA
    Aug 25, 2009
    Keeps its faithful audience entertained and although unrealistic, it fulfills our hidden desires of wealth and beauty.
  7. AleksandarB
    Jun 10, 2009
    Although the second season proves to be better than the first, it still lacks originality and real television quality.
  8. DanaT
    Mar 25, 2009
    It's not a man show, but it sure does quench the gossip and rumor craving that is in human nature. It's like rubbering necking on the highway... you just can look away.
    Sep 25, 2008
    Of course it is silly & superficial.. but it's perfect if you're looking for a distraction, and a pretty one at that.
  10. ErikB.
    Sep 18, 2008
    It's so unrealistic and sexy.... that's why I love. F The Shield, this needs to be the top rated show for this season. Blair Waldorf FTW!
  11. JP
    Sep 16, 2008
    This show is my guilty pleasure. It is like the 90210 of the 90s meets Dynasty and was transplanted into Manhattan's Upper East Side. I LOVE it!
  12. AndrewL
    Sep 15, 2008
    This show is nothing but a bunch of bitches runing around having sex wtih every dude they can get their hands on. This is the biggest bunch of bull shit i've ever watched.
  13. LiamG.
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fantastic season opener, and next weeks gets even better!
  14. MarceloA.
    Sep 2, 2008
    Even better than the first season! Perfection!
  15. JosM
    Sep 2, 2008
    It's hardly imaginable how The CW machine can still spin this trainwreck into a must see show. The OMFG/STFU campaign should convince you that this is the must see show when it's actually a must skip show.
  16. TravisB.
    Sep 1, 2008
    I love this show, it's my guilty pleasure.
  17. GeorgeB.
    Sep 1, 2008
    Awful, tawdry and unrealistic.

This melodrama isn't high TV art, or even middling; but it's dishy, farcical, and funny, as the willowy Serena (Blake Lively) and her circle prey on one another.
  2. Reviewed by: Jessica Shaw
    I'll admit, I was a wee bit worried after last season's annoying Georgina story line and relentless drama about the past that haunts Serena (Blake Lively). But fear not, groupies: Summer's been good to this Girl.
  3. It knows exactly what it wants and needs its new hybrid product to be. The hockey fights video of teen romance drama.