Gossip Girl : Season 6

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 19, 2007
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
7.0

1. Feb 2, 2013
    I just watched the finale, and it was worth it. The first episodes had rough edges, but the ending was so happy. Season 6 is still the worst season of Gossip Girl though.
  2. Nov 15, 2012
    I love Gossip Girl ever since I got officially hooked on it in season 2, but season 6 has started off horribly and halfway through the season, it's simply nothing like it used to be. A lot of the characters have changed, the writing this season is unbelievably lazy, and the storylines are so completely stupid and utterly boring so far. I'm hoping sincerely that the second half of theI love Gossip Girl ever since I got officially hooked on it in season 2, but season 6 has started off horribly and halfway through the season, it's simply nothing like it used to be. A lot of the characters have changed, the writing this season is unbelievably lazy, and the storylines are so completely stupid and utterly boring so far. I'm hoping sincerely that the second half of the season can redeem its horrible beginning, and can prove that it's not something to be likely forgotten. After all, this is the last season. I want it to go out with a bang. Collapse
  3. Oct 9, 2012
    OMG! This season is looking good! I'm glad the old gossip girl is back! I would love if Jenny comes back to stir up drama. That would be great. I hope this final season ends great.
  4. Nov 20, 2014
    One of my favorite shows and sad to see it end! The fashion alone is worth watching! The story lines are complicated but the finale did sum everything up. Well done!
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Jessica Shaw
    Oct 5, 2012
    It would be nice for this old Girl to go out with dignity, but at this rate, it's not looking good. [12/19 Oct 2012, p.99]
  2. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    Oct 5, 2012
    The Girl is getting older, but there's still pleasure to be had on the final lap.