• Network: USA
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 6, 2013
  • Season #: 1 , 2
7.1

1. Jun 6, 2013
    Surprised at how much I actually enjoyed this show. Found it quite enjoyable. Hope the rest of the season follows the pilot's formula. Some may find it to be another cop show but like I said I was quite surprised, I didn't expect it to grab my attention so much.
  2. Dec 21, 2013
    As fun to watch as Justified. This show is much better than the other USA shows I have seen. A great new show about law enforcement who actually do effective work and it doesn't bog the viewer down with the standard procedural stuff. There is enough danger, intrigue, humor, and most importantly consequence to keep the episodes interesting even with some overdone drama. The acting and the entire show is believable in spite of the unlikelihood of an undercover house. Also there is a fun dog on the beach, though he doesn't get much screen time. Expand
  3. May 31, 2014
    This show makes me a nervous wreck - every week. I teach making predictions & foreshadowing for a living, so I'm pretty jaded watching most shows with pedantic writing & mediocre acting. However, the writers are able to surprise me with the multi-layered story lines & plot twists. I get so amped up that I can't watch it @ night, then go to bed - I have to watch it the next night, then have time to calm down before I go to bed. The writing is tight & the story lines are engaging. Two thumbs up. PS: eye candy!!!

I have also noticed that the negative reviews are based upon the trailer. I think that it's asinine to base a review of anything based upon a snippet - my review is based upon watching the entire season.
  4. Oct 11, 2014
    Great show, Really good actors! :) Always on the Edge of my Seat watching! :) great characters,
    always love watching, hopefully gets renewed!!!!!!!!!!

1. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Jun 7, 2013
    While it's not exactly Breaking Bad, stepping away from the too-pat world of "blue sky" TV into something edgier is a welcome diversion.
  2. Reviewed by: Ed Bark
    Jun 6, 2013
    Graceland is nothing to get all shook up about.
    It's the kind of work that I like to classify as "deep shallow," in that it deals in familiar tropes and simple themes but articulates them in a clever, stylish way.