Grey's Anatomy : Season 5

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
7.2

1. TravisA
    Mar 13, 2009
    The plot lines are tiring. How many times can a writer use a Lesbian plot line? Too many to care about. The males characters are whiny and the female characters are even whinier. The show will keep going in circles until, mercifully, it dies.
  2. JohnW
    Oct 5, 2009
    This show needs to go! It's so far from a realisim it hurts my head. It's like there trying to recruit idiots to be doctors and nurses...who would never pass any of the requirements. Anyone who likes this show should be treated for depression.
  3. AlyssaG.
    Jul 7, 2009
    Sorry, I forgot this was a medical show. I'd just hate to be a patient in Seattle Grace. I could be dying but no one will ever notice because they're all too caught up with their personal lives. It's always about the MerDer relationship! It couldn't hurt to get characters who actually care about their patients at just the right amount! Someone who doesn't ignore Sorry, I forgot this was a medical show. I'd just hate to be a patient in Seattle Grace. I could be dying but no one will ever notice because they're all too caught up with their personal lives. It's always about the MerDer relationship! It couldn't hurt to get characters who actually care about their patients at just the right amount! Someone who doesn't ignore their patients or someone who gets too emotionally involved with them. This show is for people who don't have a life! It has many fans, sure! But most of those fans are probably jobless losers! If you want a medical show, go watch House MD, not this pathetic excuse for a tv show! Collapse
  4. RanelG
    Nov 30, 2009
    This show has no story line, the doctors barely do anything related to medicine (unlike ER and House, heck even Scrubs has more medical references than GA). it's basically a soap opera for prime time TV. There's a good reason why these kids of shows are on air during the daytime when most young people are at work or school. The only reason why this show is popular is beyond This show has no story line, the doctors barely do anything related to medicine (unlike ER and House, heck even Scrubs has more medical references than GA). it's basically a soap opera for prime time TV. There's a good reason why these kids of shows are on air during the daytime when most young people are at work or school. The only reason why this show is popular is beyond anybody's guess, but I know a lot of women who watch this show just so they can cry weekly. Expand

1. It returns with an emotional and surprising (hint: you'll never look at icicles the same way) premiere.
  2. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    It's still the Meredere (or Deremere) show, and Cristina's right. It's just ... so ... over.
  3. The Grey's Anatomy writers acknowledge last season's ratings decline by offering a parallel plot that finds Seattle Grace's ranking as a teaching hospital suffering in tonight's entertaining and ridiculous-in-the-regular-Grey's-ways two-hour season premiere.