Grey's Anatomy : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Mar 27, 2005
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
8.3

1. Mar 16, 2012
    This concept has been done before, and much better too. Let's put pretty people in scrubs and put ridiculous scenarios in front of them. Being in the medical field, I find this insulting the intelligence of Americans. I just hope people don't think this crap mimics reality(except maybe the sleeping around). Pass, pass, pass.
  2. Oct 12, 2014
    my friends and family all stopped watching this show a couple seasons ago. the plots were weak and it became a soap opera. Its time to retire this show.
  3. May 7, 2017
    I absolutely love this show i have seen all the seasons since 2005, however is too hard for the fans that Derek is dead i¨m still recovering of that tragedy,

I have to say that i love that Miranda Bailey now is the chief of surgery, her humor is awesome and she is almost the only one who continues since the first season. I love the drama os the tv show and the new characters like April, Maggie and Amelia is algo doing a great job.

Please, no more people die on this season my heart could not stand it
  4. Jan 28, 2015
    It's a total chick show. If you're a guy you probably won't like it. The first episode starts off establishing the main character as a cheap slut who has one night stands. Then tries to pass her off as someone who cares, except you know, just not about being promiscuous.

The dialogue is filled with sarcasm and it ends up getting on your nerves if you aren't a sarcastic person. It comes off as the characters treating each other like **** when I imagine it's supposed to be humorous teasing/banter. The entire tone of the show (from someone who has never worked in a medical field, but has been to the hospital) is hard to believe. I can tell the show is trying to take the medical side of itself seriously, but it only ends up being confusing because the dialogue makes the characters sound like complete morons.

I regret giving this show a chance. These are my first impressions. The only enjoyment I could get from the show was mocking the idiotic behavior of the characters, which borders on cringeworthy in a show that obviously wants to be believable.

It's a chick show, it's practically a soap opera it's so ridiculous. If you're a guy, stay away.

1. Reviewed by: Terry Kelleher
    Jun 28, 2013
    There are bright spots here, including Pompeo's skillful performance and the surprisingly touching relationship between Meredith and her mother, a renowned surgeon. But to be worthy of study, Grey's Anatomy needs more of a brain.
  2. Reviewed by: Hal Boedeker
    Feb 20, 2013
    The series presents the medical cases in credible style by stressing the patients' humanity and by refusing to shy from grim prognoses.
  3. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Feb 20, 2013
    A mixed bag. Diagnosis: Some good dialogue, but it also suffers from a mild case of predictability.