• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 12, 2012
  • Season #: 1
5.5

1. Nov 10, 2012
    not bad show its funny i like anthony anderson he and other guy with little daughter that guy remind me of Ryan Reynolds

show funny but its funny see girl who played vanessa from cosby show brought back into comedy world only wish if her father would come in hope bill cosby would come on the show
  2. Mar 2, 2013
    Great show! Finally something decent on TV that isn't reality based or violent cop shows. Hoping for season 2! It's like Friends meets the comic strip Baby Blues.
  3. Mar 16, 2013
    My wife and I found this show and have loved watching it. I also found it refreshing to have a sitcom that had no inclination to sex, innuendo, crude humor, violence, etc. It's not a show that is meant to be taken too seriously obviously but it was incredibly fun to watch and was great wholesome entertainment. We laughed and laughed. I hope that there are more seasons!
  4. Apr 28, 2013
    The first few episodes were a little slow, but just good enough for us to keep watching. However, about halfway though the season it was our favorite show on tv. Funny, interesting, and family friendly.

1. Reviewed by: Hank Stuever
    Sep 12, 2012
    It's precisely what the title says: just new iterations of the same spit-up and teething jokes.
  2. Reviewed by: Rick Porter
    Sep 12, 2012
    The show feels like it should be better.
  3. Reviewed by: Mary McNamara
    Sep 12, 2012
    Modern guys may have all manner of hilarious, disturbing and conflicting feelings about their children and the role of caregiver, but none of them make it into the pilot. Only Gary, exhausted and overwhelmed, seems to be experiencing life with an actual child, which is why he gets all the best lines.