Hannah Montana : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
4.7

1. Dec 16, 2010
    Just a another stupid Disney show-where the hell is the barf bag, cause this movie makes me want to blow chunks, a teenager having an alter-ego as a teen pop sensation. The lamest plot ever!
  2. Dec 16, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. EMily Osment: Fine. Miley Cyrus: What is the point of asking? She can't act and she sounds like a dying horse when she sings! The show would be fine if she didn't get the cut. Also: WHY DO YOU THINK KIDS ARE ACTING BRATTY TOWARDS PARENTS? YES! Because of Hanny Montanny! She acts like a bratt to her dad on the show, so this may effect all those bratts out their! Expand
  3. Jul 27, 2012
    Yeah, I don 't like it. But there were a few gags that caught me off guard. Other than that, let's face it, it's just hard to watch. The acting is pretty bad and the music is lazy. I'm glad it's no longer airing.
  4. Feb 20, 2011
    This Show Is Very Uncreative... The Show Was Cute For About A Min... Very, Very, Bad Acting.. I Never Give A 1 Star Review But This Really Is B-A-D!!!!
  5. Apr 5, 2013
    What is this, they can't acting, they can't talk normally, they can only talk like weird people. The actors are no actors, the story is every time the worst and I have to laugh because it is so freaky bad.

There are no critic reviews yet.