• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Apr 4, 2013
Season #: 1, 2, 3
9.3

1. Mar 7, 2015
    Hannibal is the most perfect tv show i have ever seen . It has every elements to make a good show a great one. This show is highly recommendable for everyone.Especially for those one who loved silence of the lambs because it has the same tense and frightening atmosphere as that of silence of the lambs.
    And acting by almost everyone are perfect.
  2. Dec 9, 2014
    This show is one of the best shows on television which is shocking being that its on NBC. The acting is top notch, the cinematography probably some of the best on TV at the moment. I am seriously suprised how good this show is.
  3. Nov 29, 2014
    I'm just waiting and suffering. the whole idea is remarkable, Mr.Mikkelsen , he is just fantastic, and the bizarre thing is you can not stop watching.
  4. Sep 24, 2014
    From the season premiere, season 2 of "Hannibal" is exciting, highly stylized, dark, and gruesome. This season's premise is even more intriguing than the first season's premise. The acting, writing, and cinematography are as high quality as ever, and the characters are very interesting and memorable. If I have one problem, it would be that the murder scenes are somewhat unbelievable, butFrom the season premiere, season 2 of "Hannibal" is exciting, highly stylized, dark, and gruesome. This season's premise is even more intriguing than the first season's premise. The acting, writing, and cinematography are as high quality as ever, and the characters are very interesting and memorable. If I have one problem, it would be that the murder scenes are somewhat unbelievable, but they're so grotesquely beautiful that it almost doesn't matter. It's even better than season 1, and I predict the show will keep getting better. Expand
  5. Aug 27, 2014
    Hannibal delivers it big in Season 2. The first season doesn't hold a candle to this greatness. No longer is there a predictable episode structure. The acting is phenomenal, the visuals captivating, and the dialogue perhaps more ingenious than before. There are 2 distinct plot arcs in this season, and you would think the show only goes downhill after witnessing true awesomeness in theHannibal delivers it big in Season 2. The first season doesn't hold a candle to this greatness. No longer is there a predictable episode structure. The acting is phenomenal, the visuals captivating, and the dialogue perhaps more ingenious than before. There are 2 distinct plot arcs in this season, and you would think the show only goes downhill after witnessing true awesomeness in the first half. But the tension quickly ramps up again, building towards an explosive finale. Trust me when I say you won't be able to stop watching once you start. Good luck pulling yourself away from this masterpiece. Expand
  6. Aug 26, 2014
    Hannibal season 1 was really good. Hannibal season 2 is amazing and one of the best shows on TV. The show got so much better, it was fantastic and I can't wait for season 3. The premiere was amazing and the flashforward was spectacular. Beautiful scene and it really showed what was going to happen later down in the season. If you thought season 1 was disgusting, think again. The murdersHannibal season 1 was really good. Hannibal season 2 is amazing and one of the best shows on TV. The show got so much better, it was fantastic and I can't wait for season 3. The premiere was amazing and the flashforward was spectacular. Beautiful scene and it really showed what was going to happen later down in the season. If you thought season 1 was disgusting, think again. The murders and crimes are even more weird and disgusting. They are gruesome and it's amazing this show is on NBC. The writing and directing on this show are clearly top notch. The theme music is perfectly placed. The entire cast does a great job with their acting especially Millekson and Dancy. They have perfect chemistry between one another and it's amazing watching them side by side. The show's overall storyline is better than ever and it all lead to one of the best finales in recent memory. The finale was truly fantastic and it had a shocking final sequence. This is definitely a top 5 drama for sure. Season 3 is supposed to be a refresh and I can't wait for it. Expand
  7. egg
    Aug 1, 2014
    This show is both visually stunning and mentally stimulating. This was apparent in the first season, however has greatly been built upon in the second. It challenges the viewer in a way most other shows don't, and this is perhaps because it goes places which these shows dare not venture. It is wonderfully dark in atmosphere, however delivers such a colourful and vibrant punch that theThis show is both visually stunning and mentally stimulating. This was apparent in the first season, however has greatly been built upon in the second. It challenges the viewer in a way most other shows don't, and this is perhaps because it goes places which these shows dare not venture. It is wonderfully dark in atmosphere, however delivers such a colourful and vibrant punch that the viewer is nearly hypnotised with the sheer contrast it delivers.
    The acting is superb and the two lead actors work so well together that to see them apart is nearly upsetting. The cinematography is absolutely stunning, creating breathtaking visuals. To those who commit attention, it is a true masterpiece of gripping television, which I cannot recommend highly enough. By far the best drama on current television, and I'm sure season 3 will not disappoint.
  8. Jul 25, 2014
    the show was almost the thing that every Psychological thriller junkie would like to see but in some occasions it turned to be the writer's " LETS SURPRISE THEM ALL " moment . every thing was in a hurry like will's plan for catching hannibal that was suddenly unveiled by jack . it could be more satisfactory if the sense of doubt and shadow was remained till the last scene just like thethe show was almost the thing that every Psychological thriller junkie would like to see but in some occasions it turned to be the writer's " LETS SURPRISE THEM ALL " moment . every thing was in a hurry like will's plan for catching hannibal that was suddenly unveiled by jack . it could be more satisfactory if the sense of doubt and shadow was remained till the last scene just like the case of abigail hobbs.on the other hand the cast took the whole power of dialogues and made us amazed by their fascinating time taking conversations which at first glance seemed to be time killer but later it was understood that clues are mainly hidden in words not actions; the thing that was completely lost on first season. after all it's good to say that if there was mixed ideas about continuing the series after first season now there is no doubt that we want to see what is going to happen for this old monster hannibal lecter . Expand
  9. Jul 23, 2014
    Hannibal is not only television at its finest; it is treated so cinematically--from the stunning visuals to the clever plot and character development--it arguably surpasses the Oscar-Winning "The Silence of the Lambs," or is, at the very least, of the same caliber. Mads Mikkelsen successfully takes over Anthony Hopkins's iconic version of Hannibal Lecter and renders it into chillinglyHannibal is not only television at its finest; it is treated so cinematically--from the stunning visuals to the clever plot and character development--it arguably surpasses the Oscar-Winning "The Silence of the Lambs," or is, at the very least, of the same caliber. Mads Mikkelsen successfully takes over Anthony Hopkins's iconic version of Hannibal Lecter and renders it into chillingly -collected and fascinating version--you too will wish to enroll for therapy sessions with the one and only. Expand
  10. Jul 17, 2014
    Amazing Series, I loved it. Created a account here to voice how amazing the series really is. Beautiful, deep and insane - Masterful episodes. Ending was perfectly executed; I use to think breaking bad was the best TV I have ever seen, but Hannibal ended so much more masterfully that I was speechless.. Simply amazing..Amazing
  11. Jul 17, 2014
    Artistic and gripping - this is the best thing I have seen for years, the first series was good but the second, is at a much better level, putting together great dialogue, human subtleties, art as well as good photography. Its a TV page turner. The characters are now so interesting with so much history you almost don't need anything else to happen, but I'm sure it will!
  12. Jul 12, 2014
    Season 2 is a masterfully made predecessor to it's previous year that is just as visionary, confident, inspired, and violent with a shocking finale you will never see coming.
  13. Jul 1, 2014
    Wow. I had no idea this show would be this good. ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. I cannot wait for season 3.

The lead actor is such a freaking boss. My god, is he awesome. Perfectly cast and acted.

So much art direction, dialogue, psychological mind games.
  14. Jun 24, 2014
    Great performances by Hugh and Mads and some of the other actors, it's very refreshing to see a character such as Hannibal Lecter from another point of view ad performed by Mads, I love the parts where the series stick to the original story but with a more contemporary vision of everything. Everything in this show its very classy and elegantly presented. But I still don't know whatGreat performances by Hugh and Mads and some of the other actors, it's very refreshing to see a character such as Hannibal Lecter from another point of view ad performed by Mads, I love the parts where the series stick to the original story but with a more contemporary vision of everything. Everything in this show its very classy and elegantly presented. But I still don't know what Fishburne is doing in this show and if he's character is ever going to earn the nickname of "The Guru" by doing something useful. Expand
  15. Jun 22, 2014
    Hannibal had silenced (no pun intended!) the naysayers with its excellent first season, but Season 2 truly cemented this as one of the very best TV shows on the air. It's not a tv show, it's an art. Profound and yet so subtle. It all culminated in the absolutely fantastic “Yakimono”, which was basically the first of two amazing finales Hannibal would deliver within one season. TheHannibal had silenced (no pun intended!) the naysayers with its excellent first season, but Season 2 truly cemented this as one of the very best TV shows on the air. It's not a tv show, it's an art. Profound and yet so subtle. It all culminated in the absolutely fantastic “Yakimono”, which was basically the first of two amazing finales Hannibal would deliver within one season. The excitement of Miriam (Anna Chlumsky) turning up alive turned out to simply be the next step in Hannibal’s twisted traps, as Miriam was a ticking time bomb of sorts – set to go off at just the right time, aimed at a perfectly-placed target in Chilton. Expand
  16. Jun 17, 2014
    Normally i don't like to compare different seasons of one series. But at least i can say - 2nd season isn't worse than first, and what i can say definitely - it shows much more facets of old characters into the new light. And of course you'll see a new bunch of amazing breathtaking plot twists.
  17. Jun 5, 2014
    A rare gem indeed, Hannibal has to be one of the best TV series ever made. My only complaints are that personal drama can get a bit on the heavy side and that the show is so infamous so that I can't convince many of my friends to watch it.
  18. Jun 4, 2014
    Just watched the finale. I had no idea where the writers were going with this show but holy crap they did an amazing job with this second season. Hannibal is one of the best TV shows I've ever seen and well worth the time to watch.
  19. Jun 3, 2014
    Season two had it great moments, but I am really glad that Will was killed off. I never really been able to care too much about his character. Maybe it was the over acting or maybe it was the writing, but I found him very boring, especially this season. Still one of the best shows on T.V. and I'm looking forward to season 3.

This show works best when the evil mastermind is interacting

This show works best when the evil mastermind is interacting with "regular people." Also it could benefit from more philosophical dialogue i.e. True Detective.
  20. Jun 2, 2014
    Consistent, surprising, smart, visually unique and stunning, top-notch acting, hauntingly scored; even all of that doesn't even cover the tip of the iceberg on this amazing, one-of-a-kind show. Hannibal is absolutely the best series on television right now. Having a show this good air so soon after the perfection that was Breaking Bad makes this so much more amazing.
  21. May 27, 2014
    After last season's stellar finale, I was really worried about where Bryan Fuller was going to go. Those worries were slashed and sauteed up. From episode 1 to 13, my only true word on it is wow. It has all of the best qualities: horror, suspense, action, comedy, irony, betrayal, even a bit of romance. And its a show about a serial killer and his extremely conflictedAfter last season's stellar finale, I was really worried about where Bryan Fuller was going to go. Those worries were slashed and sauteed up. From episode 1 to 13, my only true word on it is wow. It has all of the best qualities: horror, suspense, action, comedy, irony, betrayal, even a bit of romance. And its a show about a serial killer and his extremely conflicted friend/patient/victim/partner/fisherman. Just wow. Season 3 come and get me. Expand
  22. May 25, 2014
    Even better than the first season. It started off great and it ended perfectly. And now it's the torture of waiting for season 3 to come out. Hands down the best drama on TV and a must watch.
  23. May 24, 2014
    I thought Season One was utterly amazing; a perfect blend between the beautiful and the grotesque - yet somehow, despite how brilliant it was, Season Two managed to knock it out of the park! Season Two contains more of what fans loved about Season One; gruesome yet beautiful imagery, a chilling score and fantastic acting -- but where it succeeds when compared to Season One is its writing.I thought Season One was utterly amazing; a perfect blend between the beautiful and the grotesque - yet somehow, despite how brilliant it was, Season Two managed to knock it out of the park! Season Two contains more of what fans loved about Season One; gruesome yet beautiful imagery, a chilling score and fantastic acting -- but where it succeeds when compared to Season One is its writing. Season Two is more focused and relies less on the "killer-of-the-week" formula and more on an intense story-arch that will leave viewers in their seats! Speaking of tension, there is an insane amount of suspense and dread in this season and has plenty of moments that will leave fans traumatised (e.g. the season finale). This season is proof that Hannibal is one of the best, if not, THE BEST show on free-to-air television and I certainly hope that the show goes for as long as it needs to (you hear me NBC?) Expand
  24. May 20, 2014
    I was really enjoying this show and its suspense, but lately it has just gotten absurd where each episode tries to out due the previous episode in either grossness or shock value. Without saying what has been happening, I am finding it hard to believe that even an insane, evil genius such as Hannibal would use the tactics he has been employing.
  25. May 18, 2014
    Wow, I have watched every episode and I think the show is getting worse not better. While I like most of the actors, I am getting bored with this ongoing Will Graham psychologically conflicted saga. I mean we have a serial killer who is an interesting character, Will Graham is getting really boring in whatever his confused role is. Let's move in a new direction please.
  26. May 13, 2014
    Hannibal is just as good as a crime show can get. Besides, when the titular character is played with such an incredible new take, with Mads Mikkelsen doing a fantastic job, what else can you expect? Cinematography is grand and dark, and surprisingly good for a TV series. But then again, so is the cast.
    Watch it, love it, eat it.
  27. Apr 30, 2014
    Hannibal is probably my favourite TV show currently airing, and I watch a lot of good TV. Everything from the acting to the mood is perfect. The cast from top to bottom is fantastic, with the exception of a certain reporter but Mads Mikkelsen absolutely steals the show, he just plays the role perfectly. Hannibal is just so well written and executed, it's hard to believe it doesn't getHannibal is probably my favourite TV show currently airing, and I watch a lot of good TV. Everything from the acting to the mood is perfect. The cast from top to bottom is fantastic, with the exception of a certain reporter but Mads Mikkelsen absolutely steals the show, he just plays the role perfectly. Hannibal is just so well written and executed, it's hard to believe it doesn't get higher viewer ratings. I hope this series continues for many, many more seasons. Expand
  28. Apr 25, 2014
    This is truly a great show. I really hope it starts to get higher ratings (read the reviews!) to escape the TV axe, as deserves to run and thrill for a lot longer.
    Second season has been stronger then first season (which was already great) and I literally cannot wait every week to enjoy this feast of a show.
    It really could go the way of 'Breaking Bad' i.e. one of the greatest at this
    It really could go the way of 'Breaking Bad' i.e. one of the greatest at this rate-so don't be that dummy who had to catch up on Netflix-support and watch it NOW!
  29. Apr 16, 2014
    I love this show. I look forward to it every week. I hope more people realize how dang smart these writers are and the rating bump up. I would love to see many seasons of this show. The acting is top notch!
  30. Apr 16, 2014
    As beautiful and delicate as the first season, and more. I honestly have a hard time waiting for each episode, but it is worth every second of it. If you're a fan of "light horror" + crime, and have been waiting for something to blow you away, then Hannibal is your choice.
  31. Apr 15, 2014
    It was good but I found that it didn't do justice to the silence of the lambs. Not exactly a memorable show it's like the type of show that you only watch when you're bored
  32. Apr 6, 2014
    Hannibal is the most visually stunning show I've ever seen.. If season 1 was brilliant, season 2 is phenomenal.. The cinematography, the dialogues, the acting.. It's all top notch..
  33. Apr 6, 2014
    This is one of the best shows ever created. Much better than traditional crime shows and pulls you up and out of your seat like a movie. The 2 main characters' conflict fuels the story in the best of ways.
  34. Apr 6, 2014
    Hannibal's second season is still very violent and the writing is excellent. The show is very beautiful as always, with amped up cinematography that beats the last season hands down. The way the show is made and looks is truly stunning and keeps everyone's eyes open (including mine) for all of the fascinating things that go on in this season. Very violent and pretty. If you have every seenHannibal's second season is still very violent and the writing is excellent. The show is very beautiful as always, with amped up cinematography that beats the last season hands down. The way the show is made and looks is truly stunning and keeps everyone's eyes open (including mine) for all of the fascinating things that go on in this season. Very violent and pretty. If you have every seen the show then you'll know that this season was a lot more violent than the last and isn't intended for the squeamish but I still encourage anyone to watch it despite the viewer discretion sign before every episode. Expand
  35. Mar 31, 2014
    This might be the best show on TV right now, totally amazing. Everything from the color scheme of each scene to the constantly macabre and often gruesome plot -- although w/o spoiling anything the main character who met a grisly end recently is a huge loss.
  36. Mar 30, 2014
    Season two came right out swinging and hit A home run..This show is excellent.everything about is top tier,specially the acting..Hannibal Lecter is A character that whenever his name is mentioned,Anthony Hopkins face is Automatically associated with it,and rightfully so,he did an amazing job in the role...I have been A fan of Mads Mikkelsons' acting for A bit,so I was familiar with him,ISeason two came right out swinging and hit A home run..This show is excellent.everything about is top tier,specially the acting..Hannibal Lecter is A character that whenever his name is mentioned,Anthony Hopkins face is Automatically associated with it,and rightfully so,he did an amazing job in the role...I have been A fan of Mads Mikkelsons' acting for A bit,so I was familiar with him,I never thought it would be possible for someone to redefine the Hannibal character in such A way as he has..To me ,he has taken on what has to be one of the toughest assignments possible,making people see his version as Hannibal first,instead of Hopkins version,and in my opinion he is doing that...Just an overall great character,the physicality he brings to the role also adds more to it..All the actors do A great job on the show,and season two is doing great things.the intrigue each week as to when the moment comes that Jack Crawford finally realizes what Dr. Lecter is,leading us to the aftermath of that epic confrontation in the opening moments of the first episode of season two.. Expand
  37. Mar 29, 2014
    Where to begin ?! there is so much praise to spread about Hannibal on both Season 1 and 2 ! the Writing is perfectly executed as well as the characters the plot and the nerve wracking tension each episode brings every week. Bothe portrayals of Hannibal Lecter and Will Graham are perfectly done. Mads Mikkelson and Hugh Dancy deserve more praise and more seasons to showcase their talent.Where to begin ?! there is so much praise to spread about Hannibal on both Season 1 and 2 ! the Writing is perfectly executed as well as the characters the plot and the nerve wracking tension each episode brings every week. Bothe portrayals of Hannibal Lecter and Will Graham are perfectly done. Mads Mikkelson and Hugh Dancy deserve more praise and more seasons to showcase their talent. Hopefully Hannibal will be able to avoid the chop come the end of season 2. By far its the best use of cinematography ive seen in my life. 10/10 Expand
  38. Mar 26, 2014
    I am shocked at how good this show is. Season 1 was great, and season 2 is even better. The quality of the writing and acting is absolutely top notch. This is the best psychological thriller on television, and the fact that they're accomplishing this on Network television makes this even more amazing. Kudos to NBC for this - now let's hope they don't cancel it! That would be a realI am shocked at how good this show is. Season 1 was great, and season 2 is even better. The quality of the writing and acting is absolutely top notch. This is the best psychological thriller on television, and the fact that they're accomplishing this on Network television makes this even more amazing. Kudos to NBC for this - now let's hope they don't cancel it! That would be a real shame, as few shows are this compelling to watch. Expand
  39. Mar 21, 2014
    Hands-down the best all-around show on TV---yes, broadcast or cable---right now. I understand the reluctance of the wider public to join in; the horror genre, shocking visuals, and presumptive "been-there, read/seen Hannibal done that" narrows the possible audience. Regardless, the sheer attention to detail and creativity put into this show demonstrate a craftsmanship and artistry rarelyHands-down the best all-around show on TV---yes, broadcast or cable---right now. I understand the reluctance of the wider public to join in; the horror genre, shocking visuals, and presumptive "been-there, read/seen Hannibal done that" narrows the possible audience. Regardless, the sheer attention to detail and creativity put into this show demonstrate a craftsmanship and artistry rarely seen on broadcast TV. Fuller's reimagining is all the more powerful given the ensemble nature. Mads has truly taken ownership of the Hannibal role, and Hugh's Will Graham shows a depth, humanity, and cunning that make him one of the most riveting protagonists in TV or film this decade. But the best part of Hannibal doesn't end with the two leads. The supporting cast shines here, as does the double entendres, plotting, pacing, and carefully crafted dialogue.---and I don't believe I need to mention the arresting visuals, as they are already receiving high praise. There's a maturity and depth here that will find a larger audience eventually, especially if prospective watchers can put aside their prejudices and just watch.

I hope Fuller gets his 7 seasons with the source material--- he and the entire crew have already earned it in my book.
  40. Mar 20, 2014
    There isn't a better looking TV show out there. The meticulous detail that goes into every beautiful scene is brilliantly appreciated by me. For a show that is universally liked; it isn't watched as much as I'd want it to be. I dread it being cancelled.
  41. Mar 17, 2014
    comeatme90s review is probably written from his love for luther. Hannibal is a must watch series. end of story. The casting is excellent and the writing is brilliantly put together. Series 1 was excellent but had some flaws. Series 2 is fascinating and leaves you on the edge of you seat waiting to find out what will come of the protagonist and antagonists great game.
  42. Mar 15, 2014
    Wow.

Wow.

After the macabre beauty of Season 1, it was hard to imagine this show topping what we saw with the second season. Now, just three episodes in, it is crystal clear that this show is just getting started. Hannibal has become the greatest tour de force on television since Breaking Bad finished its run last summer. Let that sink in for a moment, because I realize just how hard that can be to imagine given that there are several outstanding shows out there such as Game of Thrones, True Detective, Justified, and a few others. Hannibal, however, is possibly the best of all.
    Not a single moment of this show passes by with mere exposition to move the plot forward. This show treats each and every scene, every line of dialogue, and every expression on the character's faces as careful brush strokes to paint a truly mesmerizing piece of art that you just can't take your eyes off. This show, if not the best (though again, I believe it is), it is the most aesthetically pleasing show to look at.
    Hannibal continues to give us its heightened sense of reality as it takes us into the minds of monsters and those trying to understand them and ultimately stop them, but even more than that this season is giving us a mental cat-and-mouse game between Will Graham and Hannibal Lecter. I cannot honestly recall two characters on a show that represent a better yin-yang dynamic than these two, and the fact that the wrong man of the two is sitting behind bars, on trial with his life on the line, only makes the game that much more dangerous because you just know that others will have to be involved and that there will be collateral damage when it's all said and done. The first scene of the first episode was proof enough of that, and what spectacular proof it was!
    Hannibal started off with a first season that rivaled the greatest opening seasons of any show ever made, and now it is seemingly venturing into territory that only a few of those reached, which is future seasons that are even better than the first.
  43. Mar 13, 2014
    The best show right now! I can't wait for the episode each week, compelling plot, beautiful photography and soundtrack. And... Hugh Dancy is a very talented actor 'cause the mind of Will Graham is not simple, it's like a "terrible tangle". But all actors of this cast are amazing. Mads is absolutely "THE" Hannibal.
  44. Mar 12, 2014
    Smart, visually rich and creative, with impeccable performances with regard to the actors, Hannibal has became my new favorite show! Bryan Fuller sure know what he is doing with this project.
  45. Mar 10, 2014
    Mikkelsen's Lecter is the only reason anyone needs to watch this show. His portrayal of the complex malevolence Lecter is known for is absolutely magnificent. On the surface calm, rational, well educated and well spoken. Hannibal's dark brooding menace is heightened by his alter egos socially upright and conservative nature.

It's a transformation not many actors could pull off, yet

It's a transformation not many actors could pull off, yet Mikkelsen handles the two very different aspects of his character in a way that grants credibility to the whole premise of the show. Fooling the FBI is a tall order, and Mikkelsen provides a Lecter capable of doing just that. Mikkelsen's masterclass in duplicity is so well realized that you could come to the show for him alone and be satisfied. In other words: come for Mikkelsen, stay for the entire ensemble.

Mikkelsen's Lecter is irreproachable, sophisticated, cultured, professional, and at the same time ruthless, calculated, savage. He displays an apparent curiosity with those who think and feel differently, which isn't fraternity so much as a character trying to understand himself through others, and the actions of others.

This is a great example of a TV show at the top of its game. One to watch.
  46. Mar 10, 2014
    Not just a great horror show, but a great show, period -- probably the best on TV right now. I smell an Emmy for Best Drama, just as Silence of the Lambs rose above its horror movie genre to win Best Picture.
  47. Mar 9, 2014
    Fantastic television series. 'Hannibal' is a rare breed of television. It is serialized, but still has some procedural elements that Bryan Fuller has kept, from his work on 'Pushing Daisies'. The acting is top-notch with stand out performances from Mads Mikkelson as the titular character, and from Hugh Dancy as FBI profiler Will Graham. Cinematography and sound are both executed withFantastic television series. 'Hannibal' is a rare breed of television. It is serialized, but still has some procedural elements that Bryan Fuller has kept, from his work on 'Pushing Daisies'. The acting is top-notch with stand out performances from Mads Mikkelson as the titular character, and from Hugh Dancy as FBI profiler Will Graham. Cinematography and sound are both executed with extreme care to detail. 'Hannibal' is one of the most visually stunning TV shows currently airing. This series should be added to your television 'repertoire', especially if you were a fan of Dexter (seasons 1,2, and 4) or simply enjoy the subject of psychology, both your garden variety psychological analyses of 'regular' people, and of sociopaths. Expand
  48. Mar 2, 2014
    Pitch perfect. Tone steady and intense. Delivers on what it promises. Gruesome. Intelligent. Beautiful. Well acted. First episode of second season does not disappoint.
  49. Mar 2, 2014
    From the art direction to the acting to the pacing to the mood to everything else, this show is fantastic. The premise of season two is even more interesting than season one.
  50. Mar 1, 2014
    Hannibal is brilliant. Whether its the show's eerie,gorgeous visuals or the masterful acting performances by the extremely talented cast. It simply does not disappoint in any category. It's truly proved itself to be one of the best shows we have on TV. The show constantly pushes the boundaries, and the grisly,disturbing content we saw in the first season is not toned down with it'sHannibal is brilliant. Whether its the show's eerie,gorgeous visuals or the masterful acting performances by the extremely talented cast. It simply does not disappoint in any category. It's truly proved itself to be one of the best shows we have on TV. The show constantly pushes the boundaries, and the grisly,disturbing content we saw in the first season is not toned down with it's sophomore season. The content is adult, and from this season's opening minutes we are hooked on what we can expect to be a thrilling,unpredictable journey. Bon Appetit. Expand
  51. Mar 1, 2014
    Unbelievable and exciting start to Season 2. The look of this Hannibal universe is amazing, I think it is the most visually stunning show on television. That is only the start of it. The acting and writing on this show is incredible. Mikkelsen, Dancy, Fishburne, and many others put in excellent work every scene. Bryan Fuller has created, in my opinion, the best show on televisionUnbelievable and exciting start to Season 2. The look of this Hannibal universe is amazing, I think it is the most visually stunning show on television. That is only the start of it. The acting and writing on this show is incredible. Mikkelsen, Dancy, Fishburne, and many others put in excellent work every scene. Bryan Fuller has created, in my opinion, the best show on television (currently). Let's just hope NBC doesn't prematurely cancel this gem (average at best ratings) and they let Bryan's story unfold the way he wants it to. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Mar 7, 2014
    The show is infernally good. [17 Mar 2014]
    You could say it’s as close as a broadcast network has gotten to the personal artistry of the best premium-cable shows, if it weren’t bolder and more elegant than anything on pay cable right now, including HBO’s own serial-killer drama, True Detective.
  3. Reviewed by: Michael Starr
    Feb 28, 2014
    Hannibal was lauded last season for its stylized look, which is on display here. Fishburne, as usual, is solid, and I like Dancy’s interpretation of Graham (just the right amount of despair without descending into self-pity).