• Network: TNT
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 18, 2007
6.5

1. ChristyD.
    Jun 22, 2007
    It's a little to much like "House", but I'm hoping that the storyline will improve.
  2. miriamh.
    Jul 2, 2007
    No pulse says it all, to quote : "Chicago Tribune Maureen Ryan Despite
  3. SharonV
    Jul 3, 2007
    Loved it - can't wait for next episode!
  4. ChadB
    Aug 14, 2007
    This show is outstanding and makes the viewers things. It addresses many ethical, emotional and spiritual issues of our day. It is one of the best shows to air in years.
  5. ScottK.
    Jun 19, 2007
    Loved it
  6. JoeR.
    Jun 21, 2007
    The pilot was fast paced -- some good dialogue. But I felt I could tell what was coming. I figured the doctor and his ex would get together, but it wouldn't lead to anything. His nurse girlfriend is too clingy. I hope to see more characters develop, otherwise this will turn into a boring story about a couple that split up and wonder if they should have.
  7. nancym.
    Jun 21, 2007
    I loved it!!!!!
  8. MarianaG.
    Jun 26, 2007
    Great show!
  9. KirstyJ.
    Jul 25, 2007
    Probably the worst acting (male lead) I've seen in a looong time. So, so boring show.
  10. Jessica
    Aug 16, 2007
    good cast, ok show. I do like the fact that they are not 100% successful.
  11. GregM
    Jul 26, 2007
    a robotic, formulaic, contrived dud acted stoically by competent players
  12. Jan 8, 2018
    S11 of Heartland is KILLING this show. To and from Mongolia, over and over. STUPID. The acting is getting worse and the story lines are not interesting. Say goodbye Heartland, we're done, you're done, there's nothing left to say.

Despite “Heartland’s” obviously good intentions and Williams’ likable presence, it’s difficult to find a pulse in this workmanlike drama.
  2. The characters connect mostly on a clinical level, rarely deeper.
  3. Fox should send TNT the super fancy bouquet because, once again, "House" never looked so good.