Season #: 1, 2
8.5

1. AllisonS
    Mar 8, 2007
    This is an absolutely wonderful show! I caught it by accident on BBC while they were doing a marathon, and I am so glad that I did. I was instantly hooked. Although now they have stopped playing the show. I would love to buy the whole series on dvd if possible here in the states. I can't wait until the show comes on again. I can't say enough good things about it. It is truly one This is an absolutely wonderful show! I caught it by accident on BBC while they were doing a marathon, and I am so glad that I did. I was instantly hooked. Although now they have stopped playing the show. I would love to buy the whole series on dvd if possible here in the states. I can't wait until the show comes on again. I can't say enough good things about it. It is truly one of a kind. Expand
  2. JanetD
    Jun 9, 2006
    Loved this show!!! I just happened to see an ad for it last night and figured I'd check it out. Didn't expect much but it was awesome! Good combo of sexy, scary & exciting....plus a hot cast.
  3. ThomasO
    Jul 5, 2006
    This show keeps you on the edge of your seat.
  4. MellissaT
    Jul 8, 2006
    I love it!
  5. JoyJ
    Aug 2, 2006
    I love Hex even when it made me sad I couldn't turn it off MORE MORE MORE PLEASE
  6. ColleenE
    Jun 13, 2006
    I SOOO miss this genre on t.v. I LOOOVE the character of Thelma!! Bravo BBC!
  7. Bethd
    Jun 20, 2006
    I like the show its very good. I can sorta see why people might say that it reminds them of buffy but its totally different. To me its just a good show
  8. PattyH
    Jun 20, 2006
    A little slow at first but I love Thelma and can't wait to see what happens next in the barren wasteland that is summer TV.
  9. LouiseJ
    Jul 10, 2006
    I Love this show ! The acting is superb! I hope this show stays around for a long time. Can't wait for Thursday to roll aound!
  10. BrendaC
    Jul 13, 2006
    I truly enjoy this show. I cannot wait for Thursdays. It makes an awesome addition to summer.
  11. JoAnnP
    Jul 13, 2006
    It was billed as a new Buffy, but I think this show stands on its own.
  12. DakotaD
    Jul 16, 2006
    I love this show thus far. Its subtle yet intriguing. The characters are fabulous...and I look forward to it every day!
  13. angj
    Jul 21, 2006
    Love this show. Scary, Creepy, funny and very sexy!
  14. KateB
    Jul 20, 2006
    This show is great. The story line, the actors it all works two thunbs up.
  15. JayK
    Jul 2, 2006
    Terrible. British TV has fallen far from the heights of Fawlty Towers, etc. All of the characters are irritating, ridiculous, shocking stupid, and trashy. The primary dialogue seems to be a mix of seventh grade sex talk and cheesey Dungeons and Dragons without any attempt at believability or charisma. On top of it all, the show is poorly structured and edited. A truly awful television experience.
  16. KatH
    Jul 27, 2006
    I find myself loving this as much if not more tham Buffy... Some nights I stay up for both showings even though I have a DVR
  17. HeatherB
    Jul 28, 2006
    I love it. I never miss it.
  18. ClaudiaC
    Aug 3, 2006
    Excellent, smart and absolutely addicting!!
  19. AmyC
    Aug 4, 2006
    A step up in the meatphysical thriller/drama television shows, this series contains references to rather advanced occult and folkloric ideas. The effect makes the outlandish appear believable, and far more sophisticated than other examples of the genre.
  20. RachelW
    Aug 7, 2006
    Brilliant
  21. MariaC
    Jun 12, 2006
    I liked it. It was smart, funny, and had an intriguing plot. It's nothing like the teeny bopper shows of Buffy or Charmed. The dialogue is more witty and risque than those shows.
  22. KourtneyL
    Jun 25, 2006
    I just started watching this show and I love it, I hope they bring it back with all new episodes
  23. SharyneW
    Jun 29, 2006
    I am hooked
  24. AmeliaF
    Jun 30, 2006
    I love this show!
  25. ByankaA
    Jul 20, 2006
    I love this show i just cant wate to see what happens next.
  26. PersonPeople
    Jul 21, 2006
    This show is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!! They really do a good job of making it all seem so real and the setting is beautiful!!
  27. NevaW
    Jul 21, 2006
    I watched this show for the first time last night and it soared into my favorite list due to one episode alone... i wonder what more might do
  28. ElaineG
    Jul 20, 2006
    I came across this show by accident and was instantly drawn into the storyline. So far, a well written show with great characters. From what I read, it is gaining an increasing American audience. The BBC should pick the show up again for both the British and American crowd. If so, I hope they bring back Cassie.
  29. susan
    Jul 28, 2006
    Within the first half hour I was hooked! I'm just hoping that next week won't be the end and the show will return at some point. I really think that "Hex" could give "Xena" a run for her money!
  30. JenniferO
    Jul 31, 2006
    This is my absolute favorite!!!!
  31. KateiB
    Jul 3, 2006
    It is a breath of air, original, sexy, and riviting. I can't wait till the next show on thursday. Outstanding work everyone! A paranormal show that is fresh, sexy and dark, just the way it should be.
  32. SeanR
    Jul 8, 2006
    Everything a sci-fi show should be, Jay K needs to realize that this isn't meant to be a comedy.
  33. MaryA
    Aug 1, 2006
    What a great show !!!!
  34. MCruz
    Aug 3, 2006
    This is an awesome Show. I hope it will come out on dvd here in the states.
  35. JamieA
    Aug 6, 2006
    Wonderful show here in America. Shame the next series is not until Summer 2007, why do we have to wait so long?
  36. ChristinaV
    Oct 29, 2006
    Love the show! I caught it by accident over the summer. There was a marathon of HEX today. I want the DVD set as soon as it becomes available.
  37. SuzanneH
    Jun 12, 2006
    So far it is a bit slow, but I figure that they are trying to set up the story and allow us to get to know the key characters. It does have a lot of potential, but we shall see how they carry this out.
  38. KatherinS
    Jun 12, 2006
    I think it's a great idea for a tv show. Like Charmed before it got boring.
  39. tarah
    Jun 24, 2006
    Great show! ! They should do season 3!
  40. PaulaS
    Jun 27, 2006
    I absolutely love this show. Who would have guessed the Brits would have such a hot show.
  41. FarrahM
    Jul 31, 2006
    I respect their use of special effects. I have bought into the world and love the story. However, the story line needs to move a little faster and they need to develop the characters a little more. I would like to see Cassie use more magic.
  42. LUCIAR
    Feb 17, 2007
    it's an amazing series a love it!!! thanks bbc for this series
  43. Feb 18, 2014
    Such a great show, my fav of all time! wish there had been a 3rd season.... i find it darker and edgier then Buffy, and i love there is not over the top magic **** it mainly focuses on characters and their relations! REALLY GREAT

"Hex" takes a while to cast its spell, but it may yet prove itself worthy of viewers' attention.
  2. There almost is nothing here that hasn't been seen before, including creaking doors, cobwebbed mirrors, ghostly visions and a lot of meaningful glances.
  3. Rewardingly stylish.