• Network: HBO
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 28, 2009
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3
7.3

1. Feb 27, 2011
    I find this show funny and fascinating. The scenario also seems pretty realistic to me. I love how it portrays and explores a variety of types of relationship and the characters negotiating and navigating around/through individual boundaries (their own and each others). And I love watching Tanya and Ray, in all their naivety, trying to figure out the world of professional prostitution.I find this show funny and fascinating. The scenario also seems pretty realistic to me. I love how it portrays and explores a variety of types of relationship and the characters negotiating and navigating around/through individual boundaries (their own and each others). And I love watching Tanya and Ray, in all their naivety, trying to figure out the world of professional prostitution. It's oddly sweet. Expand

Hung, despite some droll humor and the occasional dry insight, is even more of a disappointment.
  2. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Thomas Jane, though, is a revelation--he plays hopeless haplessness without coming off wimpy, and his initial uncomfortableness as a pro gigolo is charming. But Hung's awkward tone becomes frustrating.
  3. Reviewed by: Randee Dawn
    The show is pretty darned funny, especially once you get past the 45-minute pilot and into the half-hour regular episodes (smaller is better, actually).