• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Nov 30, 2011
2.9

1. Mar 26, 2012
    If you think that a mother calling her own daughter a **** is high comedy, then this is the show for you. Those of us who actually love our children, despite whatever conflicts we have have, may want to pass on this.
  2. Dec 1, 2011
    Katie Finneran is brilliant in whatever she does but this show is making her too unlikeable and odd. Jaime Pressly is funny but her acting doesn't move past the stereotypical TV mom character. It's bad...but not terrible.
  3. Dec 3, 2011
    It's time for this series to be cancelled. No one wants to see this corny and unfunny garbage. Just like Alan Gregory, FOX has a lame excuse to bring 2 comedies gone down the drain.
  4. Dec 1, 2011
    I was waiting for this to end from the minute it began. It's so cheesy...and it doesn't let Katie Finneran be brilliant like she usually is. This won't last a season.
  5. Dec 1, 2011
    Katie Finneran is a legendary actress and Jaime Pressly is a sharply funny, but this was awful. Terrible writing and the laugh track is just annoying. I'll give it a 1 just for Katie.
  6. Dec 3, 2011
    just terrible, terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,just terrible, terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible.
  7. Dec 3, 2011
  8. Dec 3, 2011
  9. Dec 25, 2011
    About the only time I laughed was at the conclusion of the wheelchair gag. This show is another of those comedies that tries way too hard (i.e. Whitney) by inserting a gag into almost every sentence. I really thought I could relate to this after seeing the hell my nieces put my sisters through but this is bland, humourless and just not funny.
  10. Mar 26, 2012
    Jamie Presley tries hard to bring this show to life, but the other woman's character is annoying and the writing is terrible, so ultimately she fails.

1. Reviewed by: Nancy DeWolf Smith
    Dec 2, 2011
    It's hard to know why a conventional sitcom turns out to be better than average, with some of the same appeal--mapcap and yet still warm and relatively gimmick-free--as the 1980s' "Kate & Allie."
  2. Reviewed by: Mary McNamara
    Nov 30, 2011
    Having come up with an intriguing premise, co-creators Sherry Bilsing-Graham ("The New Adventures of Old Christine," "Friends") and Ellen Kreamer ("The New Adventures of Old Christine,") are either too timid or too hamstrung by network expectations to execute it.
  3. Reviewed by: Glenn Garvin
    Nov 30, 2011
    The hardball banter over coolness quotient is coupled with some pretty amusing generation-gap comedy.