• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: May 20, 2014
  • Season #: 1
3.3

1. May 23, 2014
    This show is absolutely brilliant, there is no show that is better. Breaking Bad, Dexter, Arrested Development move over, this show is the best and those others are filth in comparison. The reason this show is so good, is THAT ISN'T EVEN HARRY LOL.
  2. May 26, 2014
    Absolutely the best show of our times. I cried when it turned out that Harry wasn't Harry, but a serial killer, a drug dealer, a pedophilic cannibal and a zombie. This show deserves the IRA's award for "The Most Gingerly Child Murder of the Year".
  3. May 21, 2014
    You just know it's crap and close to what has been done but with added nastiness... but, ooohhh, look at the prickly critic reviews, especially from Sonia, the jilted lady and James the hypocrite who has nailed a few of these birds in his time when it suited him no doubt (ouch). Jesus James, how do you typecast real people? It is not fiction, so they have found real people who fit those roles, due to America providing people who fill roles and have no unique personality of their own, yes? That is the problem here. Those 'stereotypes' you discuss, they are real people yes? Girls who have decided to be soulless biarches (as you say) without any man's help, so they are common stereotypes as they exist, and the reason the girls are from the USA, with all due respect, is that you could not find 12 girls from England, France, Canada, Scotland, New Zealand, Australia, or pretty much anywhere else Western, that would be dumb enough to think this guy was the Prince... meaning that they either are clueless or that they just wanted to be on tv and do not know what he looks like or care, which is also very American.
    So, maybe grab a mirror?.... In terms of the show making a mockery of the USA seemingly having no idea about people and places outside of their own country (in a percentage so high I can stereotype), even knowing it will be a ghastly show and admitting I have never watched it, it is still the height of satire surely....lolz. After all, its premise relies on the stupidity of a large number of American women, so, um, should a female American viewer be giving it a zero? Or just trying to get her fellow ladies to lift their game a bit and stop being so shallow? Unless the girls are actors... they haven't been made up. But being depicted intentionally as being moronic, whether fair or not, is probably quite frustrating and insulting. I am just glad we didn't have 12 such girls within our border... ours are too well read I guess! lolz... Maybe your high school cliques and life by pop culture are to blame? Doubt this show is doing anything more than highlighting your shortcomings. Easy way to stop that. Grow up.
  4. Jun 7, 2014
    This is an embarrassment to the US, to England, to the whole freaking world and the Homo Sapien species! How dirty has our genetic pool become? How stupid are we? How the hell did Fox expect anyone to tale this seriously? This is just really stupid. All the girls are the stupidest, most oblivious, most stereotypical people ever. The sl*ts and b*tches only want Harry's fame and money. Or to get on TV. Or to see which one of them can make this guy "excited" first. And guess what? It's not even Prince Harry! How do these people not know their being fooled? Surely one of them must have a cell phone or acess to the internet and read the bad reviews for this show. Or find out Prince Harry is back in England, having no idea what's going on.

One even said "Prince Harry, Harry Potter, I don't care." These girls are desperate, very desperate. The guy being the Prince Harry imposter must've paid Fox to do this. Bribery is the only way this show could've got on air. The only thing those girls are good for is that for "Prince Harry" and other male viewers, the girls are nice eye candy. Seriously.
  5. Jun 22, 2014
    I have been a fan of reality shows like Survivor, The Bachelor etc, ever since those shows debuted (more than 15 yrs). So, as a long time fan of reality shows, i can say with certainty that "I wanna marry Harry" was one of the best shows Fox had. Too bad they cancelled it. They should have measured the rating across the spectrum of "reality fans" rather than the public, because there is a huge percent of general public, that hate reality shows (because shows like The Bachelor are staged and not real). This show has been fun, and way way better than "The Bachelor", which is a similar show. I think there would be many more like me, who watch reality shows, and who are sorry to see this show get cancelled. This is a great idea, and i hope some other network picks up a similar idea and bring it to mainstream, lto compete with 'The Bachelor', which has been successful. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    May 22, 2014
    The premiere hour is abysmal, and the women's cluelessness is profound.[2 Jun 2014, p.49]
  2. Reviewed by: Hillary Busis
    May 21, 2014
    If you enjoy watching women snipe at each other no matter the context, then it likely won't matter; if you were hoping for something less conventional, it's tough not to be disappointed. [30 May/6 Jun 2014, p.113]
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Lloyd
    May 21, 2014
    A practical joke in the form of a reality show.