• Network: truTV
  • Series Premiere Date: Dec 15, 2011
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3
8.5

1. Mar 17, 2012
    This show is AMAZING! It makes me genuinely laugh my butt off! I'm not one to laugh easily, but this show makes me hysterical. The pranks they pull on people are absolutely amazing.
  2. Apr 7, 2012
    This show is UNBEATABLE for GENUINE laughter. I seriously have NEVER came across a show that made my 23 year old self AND 60 year old mother laugh equally hard at the same time. KUDOS to impractical Jokers, I wish I could meet you all! By the way, I am not one to write reviews, and the fact that I CREATED an account just to write a review really goes to prove the legit comedic factor of this show. LOVE! Expand
  3. Apr 22, 2012
    Easily one of my favorite shows out there nowadays. I want this show to continue for many seasons to come. I love these four guys! Some of the things they do amaze me. I would have chickened out from many of those challenges.
  4. Apr 16, 2012
    This show is awesome. Everyone stands out in every episode in this hilarious competition show. I love watching it myself, so give it a try, I have no problem recommending this.
  5. Feb 9, 2012
    Impractical Jokers. One of the funniest shows on television. It not only makes you laugh. But it makes you think about how far you would go along with the "Impractical jokes". I 100% recommend this show to anyone trying to get a quick laugh.
  6. Mar 16, 2012
    This show is awesome! Crude, funny, witty, this is a crew almost anyone would love to hang out with. Sit down, strap up, and hold on. If you liked Jackass, you'll love Impractical Jokers.
  7. Jan 13, 2013
    This show has to be the funniest show on TV. Genuine laughter, and pure stupidity. I discovered it a few weeks ago whenever I was channel-surfing and whenever I found this show on TruTV, I fell in love with it. The guy's quick wit, outstanding performance, and their shear stupidity is above everything else. I absolutely love this show, and I have no idea why people don't like it. Warning, sense of humor is needed when watching this show. You can also watch it when you're feeling down. Thursdays at 10pm Eastern time! I can't wait to see this show again on Thursday. Highly recommended for viewers. Expand
  8. Jul 10, 2012
    I don't think any show has made me laugh harder than this one has. If your looking for a show that will make laugh until you can't breath look no further. Just know that this is not for kids or the easily offended. A must watch.
  9. Jan 17, 2013
    This is a very funny show with at least one or two laugh out loud moments per episode. These guys have brass balls for some of the stunts they pull. They must have good security back up! I highly encourage you to check them out. This so puts scripted sitcom crap to shame!
  10. Aug 1, 2013
    I do not like any hidden camera TV shows. This is the only hidden camera show I watch. One night I could not sleep because I kept thinking of one of the jokes. You can feel the chemistry between these guys. You can tell they are life long friends. Easily the best show I have ever seen. It never gets old and is always fresh and funny.
  11. Nov 8, 2013
    This show is amazingly hilarious! Highly recommend it! Was skeptical at first but wow these guys know to to make comedy gold! This is the only good thing to come from Tru TV.
  12. Jan 26, 2014
    I never thought I could laugh as hard as I could in life until I watched Impractical Jokers, I always go back to this season because many of the classic pranks are here in the beginning. All four of the, Sal, Murr, Joe and Q are terrific showing their definity in their humor persona's in many scenarios. Once you connect with them you will be hooked watching youtube videos for hours.
  13. Feb 14, 2014
    This is one of the only shows that can make me laugh until I cry.... if you havn't watched this show give it a try! The pranks they pull are creative and extremely funny because the results are people natural reactions
  14. Feb 3, 2014
    The Tenderloins are at their absolute best. This show does what others fail to do: it makes me genuinely laugh. If you doubt the hilarity and absurdity, search for Joe Gatto's best "Larry" moments on YouTube. You will not be disappointed.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Linda Stasi
    Dec 15, 2011
    Impractical Jokers [could] possibly the funniest, most ridiculous show I've seen in years.
  2. Reviewed by: Neil Genzlinger
    Dec 14, 2011
    The funniest bits rely on incongruity rather than vulgarity. But even the crude stuff has a silver lining.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Dec 14, 2011
    Nobody will ever confuse Impractical Jokers with high art, certainly, but as low-brow, micro-cost comedy in the context of TruTV's programming resources, it's actually quite practical--and occasionally funny.