In Justice : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Jan 1, 2006
8.8

1. JoS
    Jan 22, 2008
    Love it! When is it coming back?
  2. SM
    Sep 23, 2007
    We loved this show and it is hard to get GREAT ratings on a new showing airing on the worse night, Friday. I bet if it was on in a better time slot the ratings would have been what the network desired. Obviously, there are a lot of people who did watch it just look at how many of us have searched out this site. BRING IT BACK!
  3. D.A.
    Mar 18, 2007
    It was the best show to me all season long. It was up there with House and Prison Break. The ratings weren't as high because we have things like DVR but believe me, the show was watched by many more people than fox thinks
  4. MLBell
    Mar 10, 2007
    Please bring this show back it was a refreshing change
  5. FrannieD
    Mar 10, 2007
    I really miss this show; I thought it was fantastic. Does anyone remember the episode where an incarcerated woman is set free and she leaves the prison to the song "Hit the Ground Running". I would like to know the real name/singer of that song; it was so moving! Thanks for the help!
  6. Marcelo
    Mar 3, 2007
    The best! bring it back!!!!!!!!!!
  7. NancyS
    Feb 6, 2007
    I love this show, do the critics really watch??
  8. Bobbi
    Jan 22, 2007
    This show is incrediable!!
  9. MelanieK
    Jan 5, 2007
    I rarely watch tv due to work schedule..this was one of the VERY few shows I took the time to watch!!!
  10. DonnaC
    Nov 14, 2006
    My entire family loved Injustice and miss it very much. Very good casting.
  11. KatyR
    Oct 23, 2006
    One of the bst shows ever. Very moving and realistic.
  12. DanB
    Oct 21, 2006
    Great show...maybe it was expensive or someone on it might have been blackballed by someone in control.
  13. AnneG
    Oct 8, 2006
    This was my favorite show! What happened? Some of the garba'ge abc shows and they had to cancel this one? Grrr! Honestly... I think NBC should have picked this one up. They could really use it ; )
  14. Lauren
    Oct 6, 2006
    I really loved this show. It helped me realize what i want to be when I grow up! I hope more people start to watch it. I have sharing with them how it is such an awesome show but they have to much to do on friday nights. I hope it comes back!!!!
  15. ToneyD
    Oct 2, 2006
    This was one of the BEST shows on tv. The critics apparently know NOTHING. Why in the WORLD did the network take this show off? There are obviously MANY fans for it. It's a shame to the network that they removed this show. As with some of the other reviewers, I anticipated Friday nights because of this show. Now, Fridays are boring.
  16. WCDMitchell
    Sep 20, 2006
    I am not an Friday night TV watcher; plus my 4 year old dictates what we watch, however, I looked forward to her bed time so that my husband and I could watch this show. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! Don't change a thing other than putting it back on the air.
  17. PattiH
    Sep 14, 2006
    I love, love, love this show and my husband and I taped it every Friday night since we had another show we love to watch at the same time and would watch both every Friday night. I hope the show comes back...and soon! The fall lineup of shows does not look promissing!
  18. BridgetB
    Sep 13, 2006
    My husband and I loved the show. I was so disappointed it is no longer on and would love ABC to bring it back. Or maybe a different network would pick it up. I am teaching a law class for high school students and I thought it would be an excellent show to illustrate some important points we cover in class.
  19. jaimea
    Sep 10, 2006
    My husband and I loved this show what happend?
  20. TerriaA
    Sep 5, 2006
    My husband and I enjoy this program! Would love to see it continue for us and other fans to view!
  21. roxanneb
    Sep 5, 2006
    this was a great show. what happened???
  22. Alison
    Aug 31, 2006
    Best show, bring it back please!!!
  23. alicej
    Aug 31, 2006
    Please keep this show on the air!
  24. RichardM
    Aug 30, 2006
    This was one of the best (and most powerful) shows in the last few years. My wife and I watched if faithfully every Friday night and couldn't believe that it was cancelled! We are hoping that the network will bring it back in the fall!
  25. AmandaM
    Aug 28, 2006
    I hate that they took this show off the air it was the BEST!!!!!! show ever that was on the air. Yet they keep shows like Desperate Housewives that hast to be the worst show ever and Law and Order which even though it is an attorneys show but doesn't have the kind of action and put you on the edge of your seat kind of deal like In Justice had. This is the show that made me want to I hate that they took this show off the air it was the BEST!!!!!! show ever that was on the air. Yet they keep shows like Desperate Housewives that hast to be the worst show ever and Law and Order which even though it is an attorneys show but doesn't have the kind of action and put you on the edge of your seat kind of deal like In Justice had. This is the show that made me want to stay home and not go to partys on Friday nights and for the to cancel such an excellent show with #1 in the making sort of show is just so horrible to the people of America. I can honestly say that for me and all the fans of this wonderful show please bring it back it's just an excellent television show with great morals! Expand
  26. DerekZ
    Jul 23, 2006
    This is a great show. I work this night but i record it on my dvr and i'm looking forward to a dvd set. one of the few shows i watch on t.v.
  27. KatherineV
    Jul 20, 2006
    I loveeee this show, one friday night when I turn on my tv is was gone!! I told all my friends and family to watch it... I was so faithful to the show and when it got taken off the air I was really sad... Please bring it back for the fall season... so my family and friends will have a chance to watch it too and see how great of a show it was for themselves!!! it was the best show on I loveeee this show, one friday night when I turn on my tv is was gone!! I told all my friends and family to watch it... I was so faithful to the show and when it got taken off the air I was really sad... Please bring it back for the fall season... so my family and friends will have a chance to watch it too and see how great of a show it was for themselves!!! it was the best show on Friday night!! everything else was boring... I don't understand why the critic always give shows that people like to watch bad ratings.... it's not like they actually sit there every friday night and watch it them self! they probably just saw one or two shows and base their opinion on that! and you just can't do that!!! not with a great show like this! Expand
  28. KellyD
    Jul 18, 2006
  29. SueT
    Jun 27, 2006
    I love this show!!!! Please bring it back in the fall!!!!
  30. AmyM
    Jun 27, 2006
    I do not understand why shows with good moral thoughts and actions do so horrible on television. This show IS awesome and I am really upset it will not be coming back. I had told my friends and family to start watching it, but it was gone before they had the chance......
  31. KellyD
    Jun 26, 2006
  32. jamesb
    Jun 22, 2006
    great show! sorry it was taken off so soon. It would be nice if it came back
  33. TinaB
    Jun 21, 2006
    I love this show. It is the only show my husband and I watch together. Bring it back please!
  34. JimS
    Jun 19, 2006
    Ok abc. First, Blind Justice, loved it. Then In Justice, loved it. I don't know what channel its on, but there is a new show called Justice? No need to watch it, as it will be cancelled like the rest.
  35. JoS
    Jun 12, 2006
    Love it! When is it coming back?
  36. meganp
    Jun 9, 2006
    This was my favorite i really want it back!!!!!!!!!
  37. KarenN
    Jun 7, 2006
    Loved this show! Is it coming back?
  38. JenniferB
    Jun 2, 2006
    I absolutely love this show! It is the best new show this season!
  39. FlorV
    May 28, 2006
    I loved the show and I want it back NOW!!!!! Who is claming that what they are showing now on its slot is better than Injustice? >:-| WHAT IS SHOWING IN THAT TIME SLOT NOW???? Ever since it was taken off the air I have not watched channel 13 on Friday nights.
  40. JoshuaB
    May 25, 2006
    Love this show, Tell me it will be back
  41. NicoleM
    May 25, 2006
    This was the best show on Friday night. I have been waiting for it to come back. Every week I hope that it will be on, so please bring it back!
  42. KimberlyM
    May 23, 2006
    I love this show and hope they bring it back. I think the episodes were always interesting and the cast members are great. For those of us who have to stay home on Friday nights to take care of a family, it was a good hour break and to me a can't miss show.
  43. suef
    May 22, 2006
    Loved this show. this show was the one reason I enjoyed watching tv on friday nights again. My son, who is 17, watched it with me one Friday night, and even he said he was a really good show.Please bring it back! I don't have anything to watch on friday nights.
  44. KellyA
    May 22, 2006
    I loved the show. I looked forward to watching it every week. I hope that it comes back!
  45. drussell
    May 21, 2006
    the show is a lot better than Conviction on NBC. I really do hope it won't get cancelled!
  46. LynneH
    May 19, 2006
    My husband and I love the show. When is it coming back on? The only show I didn't like was when the special needs man died and he was innocent.
  47. FJCorbin
    May 17, 2006
    Bright, well-scripted and acted, and important.
  48. Heather
    May 17, 2006
    I like this program very much and hope it returns to the ABC or another network's line-up. Its overall storyline is unusual and important, as reflected in today's headlines; and the plot of almost every episode has been complex and captivating -- few slam dunks endings here. On top of all this, what has sealed my interest in In Justice is the excellent cast. They have created I like this program very much and hope it returns to the ABC or another network's line-up. Its overall storyline is unusual and important, as reflected in today's headlines; and the plot of almost every episode has been complex and captivating -- few slam dunks endings here. On top of all this, what has sealed my interest in In Justice is the excellent cast. They have created very different and intriguing people. My favorite is Kyle MacLachlan's character, whom he effectively makes both shallow and deeply caring, and capable of producing the desired results -- and more. In sum, this is a very satisfying show. Expand
  49. krisr
    May 16, 2006
    best show on tv..love it..bring it back now
  50. VictoriaB
    May 15, 2006
    Best new show during the 2005-2006 tv schedule. I'm hoping ABC will pick it up again for the fall but I don't know what the chances are. I guess it will all come down to ratings and I honestly don't know what the ratings were.
  51. KellyM
    May 15, 2006
    My daughter and I love this show. We hope it hasn't been canceled!
  52. TraceyC
    May 14, 2006
    I liked the show - sure. it's been done before - but it's a good reminder that innocent people go to jail as well... I miss it and hope they bring it back.
  53. JameeH
    May 12, 2006
    Awesome show! I hope ABC keeps it going!
  54. CynthiaB
    May 12, 2006
    I love this show and looked forward to watching it every Friday night. I hope that it comes back for a second season.
  55. RondaO
    May 12, 2006
    I SO hope that this has not been canceled. It's the best thing to watch in it's time slot on Friday nights, for those of us who don't have 'date night'!
  56. SherryAnnB
    May 12, 2006
    Love that it is not always that they win. Sometimes the client does not get the result that should be given to them. That is why it is called injustice.
  57. MaureenA
    May 8, 2006
    Best show - where is it?? Bring it back!
  58. GregJ
    May 8, 2006
    I love this show also. It is refreshing to see people in a series trying to do something positive by trying to right the wrongs that can happen. I love the variation of characters and how they work together to get things done in the legal arena. I like also that each character has their strengths and weaknesses and that sometimes they balance each other out to get the objective done. I I love this show also. It is refreshing to see people in a series trying to do something positive by trying to right the wrongs that can happen. I love the variation of characters and how they work together to get things done in the legal arena. I like also that each character has their strengths and weaknesses and that sometimes they balance each other out to get the objective done. I also like that the results are sometimes not clear cut but also sometimes the "good guys" win. I hope ABC keeps this series on and I hope that there will be reruns too so I can watch the ones I like again. Lets keep this series on regardless of the critics. We have all seen critics make mistakes in their "professional" opinions. Lets not have this cause a good series to be dropped from prime time.Thanks! Expand
  59. JoanneW
    May 8, 2006
    I'm hoping they haven't canceled the show.
  60. kristinc
    May 7, 2006
    love it!!
  61. JanetK
    May 7, 2006
    I really enjoy this show and hope that ABC renews it. Compared to the other shows on at the same time this is by far the best!
  62. kristinc
    May 6, 2006
    love it!!
  63. Carole
    May 4, 2006
    My family and I really like In Justice. We like the characters (especially Conti) and the stories. Please tell me it is not being taken off the air. It is one reason we look forward to t.v. on Friday night.
  64. Pam
    May 1, 2006
    I love this show!! Finally a show that has a happy ending for once! Plus the guys are pretty easy on the eyes!!
  65. barbaraw
    Apr 28, 2006
    this is a great show....
  66. MichelleJ
    Apr 25, 2006
    I love this show. The characters have such personality which make the show. When a show makes you think it's real and makes you feel all kinds of feelings, the show is great and the actors are superb at doing their job(s). I really do hope this show stays on ABC. Please keep it on!
  67. CherylR
    Apr 24, 2006
    I don't understand why ABC didn't give IN JUSTICE as much hype as LOST - I'm sure it would have done better in the ratings if more people would have known about it! This show is well written - it draws you in and keeps you on the edge of the Lazy Boy till the very end - I hope ABC will renew it for another season - and give it lots of hype!
  68. AnitaA
    Apr 24, 2006
    I love it! It is very interesting and the language is not filthy like some of the other shows. Please bring it back.
  69. CherylE
    Apr 22, 2006
    Love the show
  70. Lucy
    Apr 21, 2006
    This show is awesome! Jason O'Mara is gorgeous and Kyle MacLachlan's humor adds a lot to the show!!!
  71. Lisa
    Apr 20, 2006
    This is the best show ever! It really brings up compelling and controversial issues about justice and the government. Injustice is emotional, actionpacked, smart, dramatic, and definitely makes me aware of the world and human rights and suffering and justice!
  72. LynnG
    Apr 20, 2006
    One of the best nes shows to come along in many seasons. I'll be so disappointed if it is cancelled.
  73. TonyaG
    Apr 20, 2006
    This show has a cast that is funny, smart, and most of all really sink their teeth into the case/person they are trying to get justice for. They have a way of making me feel it too.
  74. IrisL
    Apr 16, 2006
    I'm lovin the show. I think it's a great ensemble cast and that they blend well. My fear is that the show has been cancelled. Primetime has taken over it's slot and the show has no line up dates on ABC.com. Anyone know what's going on with it?
  75. ClaudiaM
    Apr 15, 2006
    I thought this was a really different concept for a "lawyer" show. I am greatly sadden by hearing that ABC has canceled this show before you even gave it a chance and without warning to the viewers. I am really getting tired of this. It was the only show I watched on Friday nights. Thanks for nothing again ABC.
  76. CaraH
    Apr 14, 2006
    I Love this show and I hope that ABC doesn't cancel it like they have so many good shows lately. InJustice is one of only 3 shows I watch on ABC now.
  77. mary
    Apr 14, 2006
    Great, great show!! Wonderful characters. I hope it's not cancelled. One of the best shows on TV.
  78. AmeliaS
    Apr 14, 2006
    I LOVE this show! I look forward to watching it every week! I love the acting, the content, the drama! It's absolutely fabulous!
  79. KellyD
    Apr 12, 2006
  80. DonnaS
    Apr 12, 2006
    There are so few quality Tv shows but this one ranks at the top. All of the actors are superb.
  81. JohnC
    Apr 10, 2006
    Refreshing after so many crime stories.
  82. JenniferK
    Apr 9, 2006
    I love the show!!
  83. Margie
    Apr 7, 2006
    I hope it's not canceled, I missed it tonight. Next to Grey's Anatomy and Commander in Chief, this is my next favorite tv drama.
  84. DannellM
    Apr 7, 2006
    This is the best crime show ive seen in forever. it takes a new and interesting angle. and all the actors do a terrific job. i hope it stays on the air. i specifically dont go out until 10:00 so i dont miss it.!!
  85. CatherineM
    Apr 6, 2006
    new favourite show. LOVE it.
  86. selmab
    Apr 5, 2006
    When I'm away I DVR this show, I have to see it and I just love it. It seems all the good shows which CRITICS seem to rate low are not viewers point of view which is what matters. I would also like to know who say the song with words "Hit The Ground Baby" which was sung as she was being released from prison. Not sure of the episode but it was when the appraiser was jailed and framed When I'm away I DVR this show, I have to see it and I just love it. It seems all the good shows which CRITICS seem to rate low are not viewers point of view which is what matters. I would also like to know who say the song with words "Hit The Ground Baby" which was sung as she was being released from prison. Not sure of the episode but it was when the appraiser was jailed and framed for stealing from her clients. I need to know that song, I still have the show on my DVR just for that song. Expand
  87. RuthH
    Apr 1, 2006
    I am an attorney and this is the best and most accurate TV show ever on the criminal justice system. It's really entertaining, but it should also be shown in social studies and civics classes to school children across America. This is the only show I watch in prime time and I've watched every episode.
  88. lizt
    Mar 29, 2006
    please tell me who sang "You are my sunshine" on the March 24 show. I NEED that album!!
  89. GenaG
    Mar 29, 2006
    Excellent show!! It allways gives me something to ponder. I hope the show continues to shed light on the flaws in the criminal justice system.
  90. MaryD
    Mar 24, 2006
    Always a thought invoking hour. I love In Justice.
  91. CherylE
    Mar 21, 2006
    Love the show
  92. DanielleH
    Mar 20, 2006
    Definitely a 10. This show deserves tens all the way across the board!!! It's so different than all the other crime shows. It provides a twisting, intense plot, but always ends with you laughing at the ingenuity of it all. I personally am voting for Jon and Brianna to get together. Also Sonya and Conti. These couples are absolutely perfect. This show is amazing, keep up the fantastic work.
  93. BleedingHeart
    Mar 19, 2006
    Cheesy, biased and contrived.
  94. CarlyG
    Mar 4, 2006
    I love this show! Interesting plot & if it's at all unrealistic...it's TV...it's supposed to be entertaining!
  95. NickiG
    Feb 27, 2006
    I absolutely love this show. The cast is great and work together very well. I'm really hoping to see more of Conti's ex-wife Charlotte and hope they will put them together. Love the stories and certainly hope ABC will renew it and find a better place for it next season.
  96. MarkA
    Feb 24, 2006
    I have really enjoyed the show so far. As an attorney, I have seen outrageous injustice. It goes on regularly, and it involves both prosecution and conviction of the innocent and a failure to prosecute or dismissal of charges leading to freedom for the guilty. Hopefully, this show will wake some people up to what is happening in our "justice" system and bring about needed reforms, such I have really enjoyed the show so far. As an attorney, I have seen outrageous injustice. It goes on regularly, and it involves both prosecution and conviction of the innocent and a failure to prosecute or dismissal of charges leading to freedom for the guilty. Hopefully, this show will wake some people up to what is happening in our "justice" system and bring about needed reforms, such as, the right to a trial by jury as envisioned by our Founders, open public access to complaints about judges and prosecutors, and access to a grand jury to hear those complaints rather than a group of judges and attorneys. Expand
  97. JasonJ
    Feb 21, 2006
    Awesome show. It seems to just get better each week. I have no idea what the critics were talking about. In Justice is the best new show this season.
  98. TG
    Feb 5, 2006
    HELP...Does anyone remember on the last episode on 2/3/06, how long the girl was sentenced for? Was it 17 to life? Thanks....
  99. KevinA
    Jan 28, 2006
    Great show. Great Cast, interesting stories. Nice change of pace freeing the innocent.
  100. sueR
    Jan 27, 2006
    makes a pleaseant change from the usual crime type programme, love the cast, hope it goes a long way

The regular characters are generic, and the plots are filled with holes. But as a mindless TV distraction bent on reminding us that the justice system is not perfect, ''In Justice" will do.
    The writers and directors do a sometimes routine, sometimes solid job of making something as atypical as an imprisoned innocent seem believable in the world of fictional network television.
    Though reminiscent of other TV fare, though standard in dialogue, plotting and performances, "In Justice" does boast a touch of originality by examining not only investigators, victims and criminals, but innocent bystanders ensnared in the crime web as well.