• Network: HBO
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 8
8.6

1. MirandaR
    Apr 6, 2009
    Love this show. I didn't like so much last year, but the first 2 eps are fantastic. hope rest of season lives up.
  2. EllenG
    Apr 6, 2009
    Incredible writing and acting bring a mature, sophisticated and intellectually satisfying program to TV! Wonderful!!
  3. Joan
    May 4, 2009
    What a fabulous show! I liked it last season; however, if possible, this season is even stronger. The first-rate cast and intelligent writing totally pull you in...probably the best show on TV.
  4. HeatherS.
    Apr 10, 2009
    I love this show! The writing and acting are first rate. When my choices seem to be limited to reality shows or incomplete attempts I turn to this show. Thank you!
  5. StephenP
    Apr 5, 2009
    Terrific acting.Insightful and emotional drama.Thankyou HBO for renewing this unique and underwatched show.
  6. AnnCool
    May 13, 2009
    Terrific show. Wonderful acting - especially by Byrne.
  7. JohnM
    Apr 5, 2009
    I've seen the only two new episodes and am just as impressed now as I was for last season.
  8. JuneH
    May 20, 2009
    The best acting I have ever seen on Tv. Gabriel Byrne is simpley the best.
  9. kalap
    May 12, 2009
    I'm just addicted to this show. Byrne is just amazing ! (and the rest of the casting) The concept of the show is simple and powerful. The writing is wonderful. Lot of emotion, tragic and funny at the same. I would like to see the based original tv show betiful. Just to get an idea of how it was done back then.
  10. Nov 3, 2010
    Season two was just as good and interesting as the first one and that in on itself is a big achievement. Season 1 was impressive and being able to repeat that just shows how good the writers of this series are and how great Gabriel and his patients perform.

1. The one-person-shows these recurring characters put on each week are what give In Treatment its vitality, and of course it helps that HBO can draw from top stage talent.
  2. Reviewed by: Kyle Smith
    Though relying heavily on a formula, the writing of In Treatment could not be tighter or purer.
  3. It is slow, and it requires work and careful observation, but when it achieves its breakthroughs, the effects can be as extraordinary and dynamic as any other drama on television.