5.3

1. Jun 8, 2013
    I've only seen it a few times, and I wasn't very impressed. I don't think it's awful, but there are a lot more worthwhile comedies out there. I've seen some funny moments, but most of it comes across as bland/cliche comedy. She's very hit and miss, and the show suffers for it.
  2. Jun 4, 2013
    This show really comes across as hollow and extremely desperate. Every skit I watched made me cringe and even feel a little queasy. I felt like I was watching a fat, old clown drunkenly put on a song and dance desperately seeking laughs. Even though "offensive" comedy is the cool new thing Inside Amy seems too little too late. Amy hopelessly chases after the success of her male predecessors (Tosh and Jeselnik) doing these overly offensive skits, problem is these jokes are old now. Most of the jokes lost any shock value about two years ago. Don't waste you're precious time people. Expand
  3. May 28, 2013
    Inside Amy is by far the worse comedy I have ever seen on television. Not funny at all. Very boring. Amy should be arrested for putting this show on television and wasting millions of hours of American lives. This show will be canceled soon because of how bad it is.
  4. May 11, 2013
    Show was painful to watch. Not very funny, pretty bland in general. She likes to speak as if she is the spokesperson for women when she's only speaking for herself. Some girls actually love it when you cum on their face Amy, some even demand it. You sound like a lame lay anyway. Your show will be cancelled soon so maybe you can go back and work on your bedroom skills instead of just laying there like a fat cow. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Allison Keene
    Apr 30, 2013
    In its scripted segments, the series is stylishly produced, and its wit is dry while its tone is bubbly. Not every segment is a hit, but the ones that are deserve to be quoted, repeated and discussed.
  2. Reviewed by: Melissa Maerz
    Apr 30, 2013
    There’s something communal about Schumer’s approach to comedy. It’s not just about punchlines. It’s about conversations. And she makes the women around her seem funnier, just by letting them in on the joke. Some of the best moments happen when she’s interviewing people, inspiring the type of real talk you don’t often get to hear once you’ve outgrown the girls’ locker room.
  3. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Apr 30, 2013
    Schumer is brash, outspoken, bold, raunchy and tomboyish enough to fit right in and her show is often quite funny for viewers (especially men) who are not easily offended.