• Network: FX , FXX
  • Series Premiere Date: Aug 4, 2005
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9
9.0

1. Dec 19, 2010
    Fantastic season with tons of great moments. The writers somehow keep coming up with hilarious new ideas and great ways of revisiting old gags, and that is remarkable. Way WAY funnier than most of the shows on television, even the "critically acclaimed" ones.
  2. Mar 11, 2011
    BEST SHOW EVER! Ridiculously funny. The whole cast is awesome. Every episode will keep you laughing. The characters are always getting themselves into crazy situations and it is always fun to watch.
  3. May 26, 2013
    It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia's fifth season remains laugh out loud funny throughout further cementing its place amongst my favourite comedy series of all time.
  4. Sep 18, 2012
    This show is hilarious. This show is hilarious. This show is hilarious. This show is hilarious. This show is hilarious. This show is hilarious.
  5. Apr 2, 2012
    Pretty much the same as what I said about the previous 4 seasons. I love watching this show and it has yet to get old for me. I cant wait to start the next season.
  6. Aug 13, 2013
    Absolutely hilarious. It's Always Sunny really returns to what made it amazing in the early seasons and continues to be one of the funniest shows on television.

Season 5 brings more of the same, but the characters are so well delineated and the performances are so solid that more of the same is a good thing.
  2. It's Always Sunny is still very much It's Always Sunny, which should be good news to its many fans, especially those who may not long, as I do, for just a bit more subtlety now and then. But, hey, it's OK. DeVito and the rest are totally committed to everything they do, no matter how absurd, and more often than not, they manage to sell it.
  3. Comics have been doing this sort of thing on TV since I Love Lucy and The Jackie Gleason Show in the '50s, but never with the hilarious depravity of Sunny.