• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 20, 2006
Season #: 1, 2
8.6

1. Jul 9, 2012
    It's my favorite TV-show! It's has everything you ever wanted. A post apocalyptic word, drama, action and the story behind the people's coping mechanism. Just awesome!
  2. May 27, 2012
    I just finished watching season 2 on Netflix and I must say that I am extremely disappointed that the show was canceled. This was easily one of the best TV series I've viewed and could possibly be the best if it reached a better conclusion.
  3. Apr 27, 2011
    Its a really great show, Shows you how people will react in the real world. showing that there really are some good people in the world that will help the needed
  4. Dec 13, 2011
    This is an amazing show, I really hope they bring back a season 3 or make a movie to tie up the story. I can't believe it got canceled in the first place.
  5. Jan 24, 2012
    Really Good TV shows Second season was the best, would recommend it to any one who likes Fallout. Good story line not one of those never ending ones. all-round 10/10 !
  6. May 13, 2012
    This was such a good show! Go watch it now! You have no idea what you're missing if you don't. CBS had no idea what they were doing when they cancelled the show.
  7. Dec 20, 2012
    I have to give this show credit, I had never even heard of this show until this year when I saw it on Netflix. I watched through it and it is incredibly written with terrific performances by its cast. It was interesting to see Skeet Ulrich as the lead since he was antagonist in the first Scream film by Wes Craven but he is a delight on the screen and a true american hero in the televisionI have to give this show credit, I had never even heard of this show until this year when I saw it on Netflix. I watched through it and it is incredibly written with terrific performances by its cast. It was interesting to see Skeet Ulrich as the lead since he was antagonist in the first Scream film by Wes Craven but he is a delight on the screen and a true american hero in the television series. Jericho is a rare show that comes around one every couple years, like Firefly. The story is incredibly strong as the town struggles to maintain it's once calm and prosperous lifestyle. The season finale was great and left the audience begging for more. The rumor of a third season being made by Netflix is great news. 10 out of 10 from me, Great Show! Expand
  8. Jan 18, 2013
    Really love the show. Its not a show you can watch just 2 or 3 episodes. The characters really develop well. Chaos. Love. Family. Friends. Political. Jericho covers all the bases.
  9. Jun 27, 2013
    I love this show. Sure, it has some holes and some of the story lines are a little forced, but I binge-watched this show in a day and I loved every second of it. It's exceptionally well cast and the premise is eerie and exciting all at once. Definitely one of my Top 5 shows ever.
  10. Aug 6, 2014
    Bloody good. Its on Netflix. Watched it 3 or 4 times. Kinda rushed twords the end, but its still amazing. Maybe its the walking dead I never had, but either way, its amazing and you should watch it

1. A catastrophic nuclear crisis never looked as boring and convoluted as it does here.
  2. "Jericho" doesn't pretend to be artistically risky, but it's got a scary and gripping theme in an age of terrorism and nuclear thuggery.
  3. Jericho works when it sticks to the eerie surreality of a nuclear attack... The show, unfortunately, flops about in its first two episodes, leaning too heavily on the action-adventure stuff.