Killer Instinct : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 23, 2005
8.5

1. TornH
    Oct 5, 2005
    This show is great!! Hope it gets a full season!! Please don't cancel this awsome new show.
  2. HannahV
    Apr 4, 2006
    killer instinct is amazing i watch it everytime its on and those reviewers have apsolutly no idea what they're talking about. Its soooooo cool and i want it back on tv again pleeeessseee.
  3. ShellyT
    May 6, 2006
    I really love the show and Johnny. I hope that it comes back on air soon. I look forward every friday knowing that it was on. Please bring it back!!!
  4. CristinaO
    Aug 4, 2006
    For some reason I didn't think it would be much, but I decided to give it a shot and I loved it. The whole deal: the acting, the stories, the production.
  5. JohnH
    Oct 5, 2005
    Not near as bad as most of these critics are saying. Are we watching the same show?
  6. ChristopherC
    Jan 11, 2006
    I personally loved this show. I also have loved MANY other shows that FOX has decided to cancel despite a big following behind them. Maybe more of us need to join the "nielsen" families, or petition FOX to bring the show back. The stories were diverse and interesting, and the cast seemed to mesh well, with dramatic plotlines. I rarely watch the network now, so if they don't improve I I personally loved this show. I also have loved MANY other shows that FOX has decided to cancel despite a big following behind them. Maybe more of us need to join the "nielsen" families, or petition FOX to bring the show back. The stories were diverse and interesting, and the cast seemed to mesh well, with dramatic plotlines. I rarely watch the network now, so if they don't improve I may just boycott them altogether. Their handling of popular series is really atrocious. Get this series on DVD if you can. Collapse
  7. Soph-
    Jan 10, 2006
    I think it's a great show and Johnny Messner is a great actor! He is really good-looking and keeps you interested throughout the show. I may only be a teenager but i think it's brill!
  8. ChristyM
    Jan 20, 2006
    I love this show!!!
  9. GinaG
    Jan 21, 2006
    I really enjoyed this show. The characters were very compatible
  10. anonymousanonymous
    Feb 5, 2006
    loved the show
  11. LoriH
    Apr 24, 2006
    Not sure what show those Reviewers watch but when it comes to a good show that keeps things interesting ... Killer Instinct is it! Maybe those who reviewed need to listen to the viewers who watch it. I thought the actors were superb, and I'm hoping FOX with return it , I guess if the show had more sexual content it would've been given a better review...............In my opinion Not sure what show those Reviewers watch but when it comes to a good show that keeps things interesting ... Killer Instinct is it! Maybe those who reviewed need to listen to the viewers who watch it. I thought the actors were superb, and I'm hoping FOX with return it , I guess if the show had more sexual content it would've been given a better review...............In my opinion it's time to take the sex off the tv and give us a show that keeps your mind intrigued.........Please bring it back... Expand
  12. MikaelaE
    Apr 30, 2006
    it's the best show evvvvver...i love killer instinct..and johnny messner..how could i survive without it...
  13. georginak
    May 29, 2006
    johnny messner is soooooo fit and is a gr8 actor.i luv da show. i live in england so please bring it back on five soon!the story lines are sooo gd and so r all da actors!i think that jack and dannielle should become a coulpe! dont u?there soo cute together! anyway please bring it back soon its gr8!
  14. calh
    Jun 18, 2006
    Why does tv have to be 'reality' style or deep and meaningfull to be good? Killer Instinct was fun to watch, pure entertainment!
  15. debsc
    Jun 28, 2006
    great show not the usual predictable rubbish
  16. GenevaL
    Oct 21, 2005
    Johnny Messner is hot and such a good actor!
  17. KWillem
    Dec 10, 2005
    I actually really liked thise series and I'm stilled p*ssed that it got cancelled. Great actors, good stories ( that were getting better !), and I love the duality of the title ( since his dad was a murderer )..I'm gonna miss this show..
  18. karaw
    Jan 23, 2006
    My husband and I really enjoy watching this show. We hope the people at Fox will give it another chance
  19. WandaS
    Jan 5, 2006
    I really like Johnny Messner.He's a good actor and great to look at-a real man!!!
  20. jCrowder
    Jan 6, 2006
    I look forward to Friday nights when the show airs. I think the female lead needs to be a little less doe eyed but other than that...I think it has good chemistry...nice flow. Plus it can't hurt that the male lead is yummy
  21. tylerj
    Jan 6, 2006
    killer instinct is the best show to ever be on fox
  22. LindaM
    Feb 13, 2006
    Please, please bring Killer Instinct back. I watched all the shows, and I do not think enough time was given for this show. I think it was just one of the most intense series and was really getting into its characters. Please bring it back -- of course with the same cast. Please!
  23. anonymous
    Feb 9, 2006
    it was one of the best shows, there is only junk on friday nights but this show was great ! Give It Another Chance it deserves it and their are a lot of people who love it - its not just another stupid show its anther amazing show and there aren't that many great shows on all the time- give it a chance again Please!
  24. devanc
    Mar 11, 2006
    i think this was the best programe and please Fox bring it back no one gave it a chance.
  25. JessicaM
    May 3, 2006
    I LOVE JOHNNY MESSNER!!! i love the show!! i just can't find it. is it on every friday? otherwise i do love the show when i did see it.
  26. KevinS
    Jun 30, 2006
    Super!! 2nd favo series my number 1 is still Lost
  27. LjH
    Aug 8, 2006
    Really interesting show. Good characters, good chemistry, good ideas! Get it back!
  28. catchj
    Nov 19, 2005
    this show is GREAT! I don't know why people don't like it....the first episode was weak, but every episode after is fantasic!!! Johnny is a great acotr....
  29. Aaron
    Nov 23, 2005
    Okay, the first episode sucked a little. But it has gotten soooo much better in the recent episodes. And give me a badass cop like Johnny Messner over David (CSI: Miami) or Gary (CSI: NY) anyday. Those shows are boring and lack twists in recent seasons. At least when Johnny gets mad at the criminals, you can really tell he wants to beat the hell outta them. Where is that raw action star Okay, the first episode sucked a little. But it has gotten soooo much better in the recent episodes. And give me a badass cop like Johnny Messner over David (CSI: Miami) or Gary (CSI: NY) anyday. Those shows are boring and lack twists in recent seasons. At least when Johnny gets mad at the criminals, you can really tell he wants to beat the hell outta them. Where is that raw action star emotion in any of the CSI shows? Plus, Jack's dad is a serial killer and everyone thinks he'll turn into one too. What's so interesting abou CSI's lead characters? (Enter Sarcasm here) Oh yeah they're just plain cops. Expand
  30. Jobie
    Dec 12, 2005
    THIS SHOW IS GREAT! The first episode needs work but every other episdoe after that was great! It is like a new version of CSI except with a hotter cast!
  31. LL
    Jan 13, 2006
    Interesting - dark and different
  32. RobynS
    Jan 31, 2006
    I love Johnny Messner. I think he did (I hope doing) a wonderful job, I absolutely love him. Killer Instinct is one of the best crime shows on television. I am really hoping that Fox will continue the series, because I would watch that every Friday night. I didn't miss one episode, I loved it that much!!! Please, Fox bring Killer Instinct back!!!
  33. andrea
    Mar 14, 2006
    omg this was my fave show.. having the show set in SF was veery cool seeing as how i live in the bay area too.
  34. PattiW.
    Mar 15, 2006
    PLEASE,PLEASE bring killer instinct back. this is 1 of my bast shows and please give it another chance. Every Friday I would be so excited in watching it but now every friday is a disaster. And it will never be the same so please bring it back and DEFINITLY KEEP THE CHARACTERS on there because it would not be the same if they did not play on it either.
  35. RoseC
    Mar 16, 2006
    I love killer instinct, its different from the other crime shows.
  36. HeatherH
    Jun 26, 2006
    Johnny Messner is an amazing actor. Period. They really messed up when they took this show off of the air. I really miss it.

It's not awful, exactly, but it's so willfully bleak as to become monotonous.
    Nothing could really prepare anyone for a show so wantonly grisly as this worthless, exploitative program.
  3. This is entertainment? Awful.