Lil' Bush : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2
4.3

1. DavidR
    Jul 5, 2007
    A perfect show where man and fish can co-exist peacefully together in watching it.
  2. NicholeH.
    Sep 6, 2007
    I think this show is absolutely hilarious!! Most people in our town love this show!
  3. Hippie
    Jun 19, 2007
    The show is hilarious. It's witty. satirical. Sharp. The Bush Administration is made of nothing but stubborn, simple minded children, posing as adults. Granted, the shelf life of this show will probably only last a few episodes, but, for any out there who follow politics at all, the show is brilliant in many regards.
  4. chiy.
    Jul 2, 2007
    its hysterically funny for all those who hate bush
  5. ChazW
    Jul 4, 2007
    I thought it was funny. It's a cartoon, that is supposed to be funny & silly. It lived up to what it was supposed to be, funny & silly.
  6. RichD.
    Jul 9, 2007
    "It has crappy animation. Its no south park." It's animation is far better than that of South Park. This show is awesome.
  7. Ben
    Sep 4, 2007
    It's comedy central's 2nd best animated series, the haters just take it too seriously.
  8. JamieW
    Jun 18, 2007
    This show is so funny! It makes fun of past, current, and future politicians. What else are they there for if not to laugh at? We're already laughing at Dubya - why not make it a weekly event???
  9. gfjfgfgjgfj
    fuck you all
  10. KyleP
    Jun 19, 2007
    Although the production value of this show is not the greatest, it is a really funny satire of the Bush administration.
  11. TravisS.
    Jul 11, 2007
    This show is hysterical! IT BLOWS AWAY thats my bush which was also a laugh out loud good time. Bush is a re-re and this cartoon accurately depicts him as such. "reh-reh-rah- ITS A BOY-reh-raw-ruh" AHAHAH!
  12. CH
    Jul 23, 2007
    This show is so funny! I like it better then South Park and I have been a huge fan of that show for years. People who don't like it need to lighten up. They don't just make fun of Bush but they make fun of Hillary Clinton and other democrats as well. It is not meant to be serious. it is just a light-hearted cartoon. It has actually made me have less negative feelings towards the This show is so funny! I like it better then South Park and I have been a huge fan of that show for years. People who don't like it need to lighten up. They don't just make fun of Bush but they make fun of Hillary Clinton and other democrats as well. It is not meant to be serious. it is just a light-hearted cartoon. It has actually made me have less negative feelings towards the president because when I see him now I think of the show and laugh. Lil Chaney is the BEST! Expand
  13. BrianM.
    Jul 28, 2007
    Very funny show
  14. DavidH.
    Jul 6, 2007
    The beauty of this show is that the games played on this show are out of humor. However, what is funny is that similar games are played in Washington daily, and are convertible with ease to small children in satire. The first episode was tough to swallow, but since it gets better and better once your wrap your mind around it. It's worth the 30 minute investment weekly.
  15. LoyalBushie
    Jul 9, 2007
    I am the Decider and I've decided this show is worth watching. So don't fool me once..shame on...shame on you for watching anything else. Now excuse me while I go to a park in BOTSWANA.
  16. DangerousCurves
    Sep 12, 2007
    Lil Bush is the best. When will it be back? Isn't it obvious that all the 0s and 1s here work in the White House? Bet they're all written by Cheney. Rrarre raara.
  17. YegermisterV.
    Sep 24, 2007
    I love Lil' Bush. It captivates my attention for the longest of times. I watch all the episodes on my iPod over and over.
  18. MeatHammer
    Jun 15, 2007
    This show is pretty funny if you disregard the failed satire and take it for what it is...a series of often funny fart jokes. Would have worked better paired with the absurdist humor of adult swim rather than the pseudo-sophisticated audience of the daily show
  19. George'sBush
    Jul 12, 2007
    Best show since Seinfeld.
  20. Jerald
    Jul 16, 2007
    This is pretty funny. It is basic, but it fits the focus. This is WAY better than the short lived That's My Bush. It follows with South Park and Family Guy.
  21. LSS
    Jul 22, 2007
    This show is brilliant. Hilarious. Anyone voting a "0" is just another Bush apologist who is probably one of the millions of imbeciles who voted for him. They don't get it, and they likely never will.
  22. SeanF.
    Jul 8, 2007
    Sheer genius... No work of fiction has captured the stupidity/aloofness of Bush, like this one. I guess the ditto heads were told to spam this site, considering the abysmal ratings users are sending. Find a sense of humor America, it's true a borderline retard can ascend to the Presidency.
  23. LiL'Bush
    Jul 8, 2007
    this is lil' Bush, and this is the best show, because its about me
  24. JImP.
    Aug 3, 2007
    reh reh reh regular dane cook reh reh reh reh
  25. PeteR
    Aug 3, 2007
    my dad lets me pick the cigar hes gonna burn me with, says it builds character
  26. JudeK
    Jun 16, 2007
    Changing Hot Dog Day to "Patriot Eagle Jesus Dog Day." That's not funny? Maybe too true.
  27. CheriF
    Jun 18, 2007
    I don't know what show all these negative reviewers watched, but I thought "Li'l Bush" was great when I saw the Fathers Day episode. The jokes are clever enough to keep me interested. For instance, I enjoyed the intelligence test in the army recruiting scene. I think it was better than a lot of the "South Park" episodes that have come out lately. I blame the elitist conservative I don't know what show all these negative reviewers watched, but I thought "Li'l Bush" was great when I saw the Fathers Day episode. The jokes are clever enough to keep me interested. For instance, I enjoyed the intelligence test in the army recruiting scene. I think it was better than a lot of the "South Park" episodes that have come out lately. I blame the elitist conservative media for all of the pans of this show. Expand
  28. Sep 30, 2013
    This show is a perfect blend of biting sarcasm and outrageous hilarity. It is easy to poke fun at the Bush family. But to do so with wit and wisdom takes talent. Those that negatively rank this show I wonder if they are part of the TEA Party American hating that goes on today. And if this show was Lil' Obama they would say it is the great show ever. Because Fox News told them so.

The mildly amusing animated series would have packed more of a punch back when Americans were still a little shocked about Bush's seeming arrested development, but these days it comes off as merely facile.
  2. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Whitney Pastorek
    A juvenile pile of manure. [15 Jun 2007, p.74]
  3. Some of the sharpest political satire on the small screen.