• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 22, 2004
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7
9.2

1. Dec 29, 2011
    Season 1 focused on how the main cast arrived on a seemingly-deserted island. Season 2 begins to switch gears from the past to the present. With the plot thickening by the minute, it's almost impossible not to watch and be thrilled with every episode. How Abrams does it is beyond me, but he seems to be the one with the golden touch these days. Bravo.
  2. May 25, 2013
    First and foremost this second season continued the great character development of season one. Each of the characters backgrounds continue to be developed through the clever interweaving of flash backs into the main narrative on the island. Some of the islands fascinating mysteries are also answered as the islands history becomes clearer. Of course this being Lost more questions continued to be asked making for truly compulsive viewing throughout the entire season.

Be warned you won't be able to watch just one episode at a time!
  3. May 25, 2011
    Best show ever made! Absolutely amazing, best acting, storyline, or plot ever. I don't know one thing wrong with the show because it is the best ever.
  4. Dec 2, 2010
    In this season many of our characters get pushed into situations they never would have expected to find themselves and they start changing. They become a little more wary, more intense. New characters are introduced and we are shown a very harsh side to these characters. Their back-story is only introduced after we've grown to dislike them but this story changes our opinions of them and makes them more understandable and their behaviour more excusable. Sayid Jarrah played by Naveen Andrews and Hugo "Hurley" Reyes played by Jorge Garcia are tested by an awful loss in this season and we watch how they both respond when face to face with the murderers of their loved ones. Both respond in a surprising but believable way. Expand
  5. Oct 16, 2013
    Another great Season of Lost. The characters were developed very nicely and the plot remained gripping through out the entire season. Each episode left you wanting to know more.
  6. Dec 13, 2012
    It could not engage me on the same level as the first season did, and became tedious at times. But taken individually, it still is a lot better than the other shows that have come out since Lost. It became interesting for me midway through the season. I thoroughly enjoyed the performance of a certain new character.
  7. Aug 13, 2013
    If I could write how good this season was, I would, but I can't. I have watched every episode in this season countless times. If you have never watched this show, watch it!
  8. Oct 9, 2013
    Everything about LOST was so great, it makes me nostalgic thinking about it now. I hope that this show continues to be regarded one of the best shows ever made, because that is truly what it is.
  9. Dec 3, 2013
    Awesome t.v. series! The best I have ever seen. Great acting from an enormous ensemble, interesting characters with plenty of character development, cool mysteries, and intense action all add up to a great show that beats the hell out of Breaking Bad.
  10. Jul 23, 2014
    Lost season 2 is just as exciting as the first with more questions about the mysterious island the characters have been well developed and they added a few new characters.
    Lost simply put is great.

There are no critic reviews yet.