• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 22, 2004
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
9.2

1. Sep 1, 2011
    A show which had so much great character development, mythology and suspense went right downhill in its last seasons. Most of the answers seemed to have been thought up as they were filming instead of actually following up what was set into motion in season 1 & 2. Seems that something happened in season 4 where all things went off the rails, with a craptacular finale - too bad, I reallyA show which had so much great character development, mythology and suspense went right downhill in its last seasons. Most of the answers seemed to have been thought up as they were filming instead of actually following up what was set into motion in season 1 & 2. Seems that something happened in season 4 where all things went off the rails, with a craptacular finale - too bad, I really enjoyed the initial seasons. Collapse
  2. Oct 14, 2010
    J.J. Abrams is an excellent director, creator, and writer. The viewer can see a lot of that in the first season of Lost. Alas, it suffers from boring back stories and tedious character development. The mysticism around the Island are interesting as well as trying to figure out what brought the plane down. In conclusion, this show is great to some but, "isn't my cup of tea."
  3. Mar 8, 2014
    just plain terrible..like come on the whole show is a bunch of bogus bs.....i could have pulled a better show out of my rear end...funny how it gets a better score than house of cards, at least house of cards is interesting and has a freaking plot...
  4. Sep 17, 2014
    So I started watching it when it started coming out on DVD so I wouldn't have to wait (yes I started at season 1 and went through almost 3 seasons) but I came to find, this show doesn't even make **** sense. It's hard to follow and irritating enough as it is but having to wait for it....not happening. I would have watched 1 or maybe 2 episodes and been done. As it is, I only watched asSo I started watching it when it started coming out on DVD so I wouldn't have to wait (yes I started at season 1 and went through almost 3 seasons) but I came to find, this show doesn't even make **** sense. It's hard to follow and irritating enough as it is but having to wait for it....not happening. I would have watched 1 or maybe 2 episodes and been done. As it is, I only watched as many as I did because I was sort of forced to by a friend of mine. Did NOT like this show Expand
  5. Dec 13, 2014
    This series is a **** I think the producers had no idea how to make the plot. They just added millions of mysterious motives and hoped that the show will be canceled before they will have to explain this. So even if first two seasons were quite enjoyable, it all coverts to the festival of absurd and unconcincing cheap stories. Overrated as hell.

1. Reviewed by: Terry Kelleher
    Jun 28, 2013
    Grabs you so forcefully that you won't shake free even when the drama strains credulity.
  2. Reviewed by: Mark Dawidziak
    Feb 26, 2013
    An intense, intriguing and exciting mix of action and horror. [22 Sept 2004, p.E1]
  3. Reviewed by: Aaron Barnhart
    Feb 26, 2013
    It's safe to say you've not seen anything like it on network television. And not to put too fine a point on it, but the shock does wear off after a few minutes. [22 Sept 2004, p.F3]