MasterChef Junior : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 27, 2013
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
5.7

1. Nov 8, 2013
    This show isn't simply Masterchef with kids; it has a different layout. One thing I noticed was that there's no swearing (unlike regular Masterchef and Hell's Kitchen). Also, the "young home cooks" are almost as good (if not better) than their adult counterparts! These are 8-13 year olds we're talking about here! As I predicted, Alexander became America's first Junior Masterchef winner!This show isn't simply Masterchef with kids; it has a different layout. One thing I noticed was that there's no swearing (unlike regular Masterchef and Hell's Kitchen). Also, the "young home cooks" are almost as good (if not better) than their adult counterparts! These are 8-13 year olds we're talking about here! As I predicted, Alexander became America's first Junior Masterchef winner!

If you liked this review, please read my other ones on a wide variety of movies and TV shows, and mark this as helpful.
  2. Oct 17, 2013
    it is an opportunity for the younger generation to parcipate in it so that they experiance new things in their life and also they could know what it is all about and gain more knowlege regarding cooking.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Willa Paskin
    Oct 23, 2013
    The best competition show on television stars 11-year-olds.... Like the Scripps National Spelling Bee, MasterChef Junior is a celebration of talent, precocity, merit, obsession, and, above all, losing.
  2. Reviewed by: Allison Keene
    Sep 27, 2013
    The result is a family-friend mixture of competition series suspense and a genuine desire to see the kids succeed. Though there are a few eye roll-worthy moments from some ("I believe I have a very sophisticated palette," one boy says), others are delightfully able to keep up with Ramsay's quips.
  3. Reviewed by: Geoff Berkshire
    Sep 27, 2013
    The show’s assemblage of pint-sized personalities demonstrates enough natural charm to sustain a season and potentially give both Fox and Ramsay another reliable reality franchise.